About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 10:00 AM
Situated in the quaint village of Pangot in Nainital, the cottage is build with local wood that fits aptly against the backdrop of the mountain ranges of Northern India. With breathtaking views of the mountains and sunsets that will leave you spellbound, this cottage brings nature home with its warm, cosy, wooden interiors, while ensuring you get all modern amenities for a comfortable stay. The cottage offers a total of 7 tastefully designed bedrooms each with contemporary luxury touch.
Dine in the open-air restaurant here or take that cup of tea and sit in one of the chairs on the patio as you soak in the beautiful surroundings. There's also a well-kept garden to enjoy a few outdoor sports with your family and friends.
About the rooms:
The property offers a total of 7 cottages - 4 Deluxe Acorn Cottages and 3 Duplex Acorn Cottages.
Deluxe Acorn Cottages: Each cottage comes with double bed and can accommodate 3 pax at max
Duplex Acorn Cottages: Each cottage comes with 2 double beds and can accommodate 6 pax at max
Each cottage is spacious, has a warm wooden decor, ensuite bathroom, and offers views of the sun-lit and at times snow-capped mountains. The cottages are also equipped with essential amenities like free WiFi, tea kettle, clothes iron, hair dryer, cable/satellite TV.
The stay has an open-air restaurant that is known for serving some of the best food in the area. The package includes snacks and tea on arrival, delicious breakfast in the morning, hearty dinner, and morning and evening tea. Enjoy a farm to feast setup since all the meals are cooked using locally grown produce which means you get fresh and nutritious meals, each time.
- Explore the jungles around the stay with a relaxing nature walk and get to check out some of the local flora and fauna
- As the sunsets at the horizon, relax by the bonfire in the garden and relish snacks straight from the barbeque Suggested Activities:
- Awaken the adventurous you and set out for a hike to the Cheena Peak that offers rare views of the Himalayan mountain ranges
- While here, do not miss visiting the Kilbury Bird Sanctuary that is home to some of the rare species of birds found in the region
About access to common areas:
Guests can enjoy their time sitting on the patio with a book, or call it their office desk for the day. Sip hot tea or coffee and relax in the fresh air as you watch your children play in the well-kept garden here. The cottage is located at the edge of a hill and offers some of the best sunsets that you'll ever witness. You also have access to the open-air restaurant that serves freshly cooked, delicious meals. In the evening, enjoy some time around the warm bonfire.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
The property is in Pangot that is around 15 KM from Nainital in Uttarakhand. It takes around 9 hours from Delhi via Kathgodam and Nainital to reach the stay via road. You can also take a train from Delhi to Kathgodam and then enjoy the 2 hour drive to Pangot via Nainital. The stay offers free parking space for private vehicles.