Pick-Up & Drop
I took this trip as a vacation trip with my whole family, so glad that this trip went smoothly as I expected from the package I booked...The place has ...
Both Mahabaleshwar & Lonavala has amazing tourist attractions, I and my friends had a great time for 5-days... Each day spends there was simply amazing...
Trip Location: Mahabaleshwar
About Mahabaleshwar Tour Package from Dadar:
- Mahabaleshwar is one of the famous hill stations of India that is characterised by some of the most charming views, serene lagoons, enticing lush green valleys and refreshing vibe. It is a beautiful gift of nature to mankind that has something or the other for every human being who wishes to spend some time in a peaceful environment.
- You will be picked up from the Dadar and from there our representative would get you to Mahabaleshwar. The Mahabaleshwar package from Dadar starts when you take down the roads up to the famous hill station India.
- This will be a scenic journey when you pass by the alluring vistas and picturesque sceneries. Upon your arrival at Mahabaleshwar, you can complete all your check in formalities and then spend some time in relaxation. Mahabaleshwar has a number of light hearted places to visit in the evening hours to make your stay blissful. Explore the local areas and get some shopping done if at all you are lured by the souvenirs.
- The second day of Mahabaleshwar tour package from Dadar packs some exciting visits to various places of worship, beautiful lagoons, and some enthralling viewpoints. Head out to visit the confluence of the five holy rivers – Krishna, Venna, Savitri, Koyna and Gayatri and the Panch Ganga Shiva Temple located here.
- After that you can spend time sighting the alluring scenic beauty at Connaught peak or Venna Lake. Venna Lake is known for its pristine environment and boating opportunities on the calm and unspoiled waters. Climbing up to the connaught peak, you will be able to capture some of the best views of the city. After this, you will visit Lingmala Falls, Elphinstone Point, Lodwick Point and many more.
- The tour is all set to take you to Lonavala on day three, which is a super exciting place near Mahabaleshwar. It is considered as the best place in Maharashtra for a misty weekend getaway far away from the city. On the way to Lonavala, you can stopover at Panchgani and sight the famous volcanic plateau - Tableland and explore some lookouts like Sydney Point, Echo point, Parsi Point and the historic Kamalgad Fort. Unwind yourself after reaching Lonavala towards the end of the day.
- Day 4 is completely dedicated to visiting places of tourist interest in Lonavala. Relish your breakfast at the hotel and then head out to visit Karla-Bhaja Caves in Lonavala and Lonavala Lake. After this visit Lohagad Fort, Amrutanjan Point.
- In the evening, You will be visiting the famous Pawna lake. It is a place known for nature, lake and green hills all together.
- Day 5 is the last day of the tour and you will be transferred from Lonavala to Dadar.
Start your Mahabaleshwar tour package from Dadar and get picked up from Dadar, where our representative will greet you and transfer you to Mahablaeshwar.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
In the evening, you can go out to explore nearby areas and local markets.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, get ready to explore the famous tourist attractions of this place and lose yourself in the mesmerizing views and beautiful lagoons.
Today, the Mahabaleshwar tour package from Dadar invites you to visit the Panch Ganga Shiva Temple, located at the confluence of five rivers Krishna, Venna, Savitri, Koyna and Gayatri.
Our next stop is the Connaught peak or Venna Lake, where you can spend some leisure time relaxing near the pristine water or take a hike up to the peak and witness a picturesque view of the city.
If you wish, you can take a boat ride in the lake and capture some great still in your camera.
Later, head to visit the Lingmala Falls, Elphinstone Point, Lodwick Point and a few more places.
After a full day of sightseeing, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After a delicious breakfast in the morning, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Lonavala as per your Mahabaleshwar package from Dadar .
On your way, make a stop at Panchgani and see the famous volcanic plateau - Tableland.
You will also get to witness the beautiful viewpoints like Sydney Point, Echo point, Parsi Point and the historic Kamalgad Fort.
After reaching, Check-in at the hotel and spend your evening at ease.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and set out for a detour of the hottest tourist spots of Lonavala.
Our first stop for the day is Karla-Bhaja Caves, famous for its inscriptions and carvings, these are a group of 22 rock-cut caves dated almost 2300 years ago.
Next, head to the Lonavala Lake and later, visit the Lohagad fort and Amrutanjan Point.
In the evening, head out to the most famous weekend getaway in Maharashtra, the famous Pawna Lake, this place is crowded with tourists and locals all over the year. Enjoy boating and witness a beautiful sun setting below the horizon.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Dadar as your Mahabaleshwar tour from Mumbai reaches its final destination.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I took this trip as a vacation trip with my whole family, so glad that this trip went smoothly as I expected from the package I booked...The place has scenic beauty, many view-points, beautiful lake, cave & fort...5-days the tour lasts and everything had been nicely arranged, managed by the coordinator and the team...This worth all the costs I've paid...
Rated : 5.0
Both Mahabaleshwar & Lonavala has amazing tourist attractions, I and my friends had a great time for 5-days... Each day spends there was simply amazing... The tour leader was nice and we enjoyed the stayed, food, and all the sightseeing-places...
Rated : 5.0
It is one of the best and memorable trips of my life. I went with my family for a short vacation in Mahabaleshwar . The guide was very helpful and knowledgeable. The best part of the trip was boating at venna lake. Thank you Thrillophilia for this trip.
Rated : 4.0
Lots to see on this tour with amazing pictures! Tour organized by Thrillophilia was excellent, everything was nicely arranged, Thanks
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.