About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 01:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Redefining luxury with an ounce of pampering, all amidst forests that are full of lush-green trees and exotic birds aplenty, is this secluded tree-house that features a spa room. Built with wood, the cottage is surrounded with nature's abundance all-around. The earthy fragrance that drifts from the walnut orchards nearby, the number of activities offered like exploring nature trails, spotting wildlife, bird-watching, picnicking and trekking to remote waterfalls with natural pools, and the delicious meals cooked using the fresh-est of ingredients - make the stay perfect!
About the rooms:
The one bedroom accommodation has every essential and modern amenity that you would need like free WiFi, sofa-bed, room heater, electric blankets, towel warmers, tea/coffee station, and more. The spa room adds to the charm and comes with wide clear-glass windows that allows natural light to fall in while giving you absolute privacy. There's a Jacuzzi and sauna too for complete relaxation.
While a delicious and hearty breakfast is included in the package, you can order scrumptious delicacies for lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. The meals served here are the heart and soul of the property. Made using organic produce sourced from the kitchen garden and the nearby villages, the meals are simple, yet carry so much flavour that you'll end every meal with a happy sigh.
- Request for a yoga or meditation session to revitalize your body and mind
- Get to ride an ATV (all terrain vehicle) through the course amidst the walnut orchard
- Practice archery with modern semi-pro bows
- Play a range of fun games like badminton, football, cricket, darts, croquet, golf, volleyball and table tennis
- Pamper yourself with a relaxing and well-deserved massage along with some time in a Jacuzzi and sauna, amidst thick trees
- Indulge in the Japanese form of bringing psychological and medical benefits by simply walking without distractions amidst a forest
- Gain insight into your life with predictions made by a professional tarot card reader (on request)
- Enjoy a barbecue set up along with bonfire or have the snacks ordered to your cottages as you snuggle in your warm blankets
- Choose from easy half an hour treks to adventurous 3-hour treks to the mountain top or a waterfall
- Head out to visit the famous Kempty Falls, Dehradun Clock Tower, Mussoorie Mall Road, George Everest, and more
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to common sports areas, the spa, the orchards, and the walking trails around the property.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
The perfect escape from crowded cities, the property is around 15 KM from Mussoorie, 24 KM from Dehradun City and 280 KM from Delhi. Located 800 feet above the new Mussoorie by-pass road, it is the ideal staycation in the mountains. The Dehradun Airport is around 31 KM away and the Dehradun Railway Station is around 14 KM away from the stay.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.