About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Perched at an altitude of 1575 m, the stay is surrounded by pristine pine jungles on all four sides and offers views of the mighty Dhauladhar range. Built in contemporary as well as traditional Himachali style, the mud cabins here offer an unparallel warmth that coupled along with the mesmerizing views will fill you with immense joy.
The stay has its own organic farm that's perfect when you want to spend your day at ease and reconnect with nature. The area also offers a number of thrilling activities and beautiful walking and hiking trails that you must check out at least once. Later, enjoy home-cooked local delicacies under a star-lit sky.
About the rooms:
Decorated with hand-painted paintings and murals, with an outdoor seating area that's blooming with seasonal flowers and the sound of the wind blowing through pine needles is a rejuvenating experience. The stay offers 3 cottages that resemble the Himachali heritage here and are named after the major stations of the ancient silk route of the world albeit Samarkand, Bukhara, and Kashgar.
While Samarkand and Bukhara cottages resemble the Kangra architecture style, Kashgar welcomes you with contemporary yet rustic interiors. These cottages are made of mud, wood and stone, and come with low roofs, a living area, attached bathrooms, and large glass windows that bring the outdoors in. Each cottage can accommodate 2 guests at a time.
The package includes scrumptious breakfast, while lunch and dinner can be ordered on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. The kitchen serves some of the best delicacies in the area. The stay has its own organic farms where they plant fruits, flowers and vegetables all around the year.
- Catch up on reading in the small library at the stay
- Explore the trekking and hiking trails near the stay
- Head out for village walks and get to know more about the culture here
- Take a walk in the pine forest around the stay and enjoy birdwatching
- Visit a 450-year-old temple a 20-minutes walk away from the stay and soak in breathtaking views of the valley
- Have fun learning farming at the organic farms here. You can also pluck vegetables for your dinner.
- Indulge in various indoor and outdoor games
- As the sun sets, enjoy a bonfire with barbecue snacks under the starry sky
- Explore the beautiful roads around the property with motorbiking
- Go for mountain biking on the hilly terrains here
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 44 KM from the Kangra Airport and around 40 KM from Dharamshala Bus Stand. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.