About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Nestled on the banks of river Beas in old Manali, this stay is right in the lap of nature, near apple orchards, lush green forests, and gushing blue streams. With magnificent views of the snow-capped slopes of Pir Panjal and the Dhauladhar ranges in full view, you can look at the entire valley right from your bed through the large windows. The delicious food, the balconies, sitting area in the garden, and the night-sky add to the charm here.
Enjoy the cosy fireplace in the common area with a collection of books and some board games, or head out for hikes and adventure activities, or simply sit in the garden area to soak in the views - you'll never fall short of things to do to unwind.
About the rooms:
With panoramic 180-degree views of the snow-capped mountains and the valley, the river, the lush-greenery and more, the rooms here are a piece of heaven.
- Luxury Room with Balcony & Kitchenette: It offers scenic views, comes with a well-equipped kitchenette, and offers 6 rooms with attached washrooms that can accommodate a max occupancy of 3 guests per room.
- Luxury Attic Room with Balcony: It offers mesmerizing views, 2 rooms with attached washrooms that can accommodate a max occupancy of 3 guests per room.
They are spacious, luxurious, laced with every modern and essential amenity, with wooden frames rooms, and come with a private gallery.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. Made using locally sourced produce, the meals here are freshly cooked and taste heavenly. You can also ask the chef to cook a few local delicacies for you that are mouthwatering.
- Explore the quite Himalayan villages, Goshal and Shanag, that are close by
- Head out to the Old Manali market that is known for its cafes and nightlife
- Do not miss out the hot springs at Vashisht village that is across the river
- As the sun sets, enjoy a bonfire with BBQ
- Hike to the mighty Jogni fall that is visible from the cottage and its a must-visit spot if you like day hikes
- Indulge in other hikes like the Hidimba temple hike, the Beas Kund hike, or the Solang Valley hike
- Enjoy amateur skiing, zorbing, paragliding, snow scooter, ATV rides (on request)
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 2 KM away from old Manali and 5 KM from Mall Road. Private cabs and public transfers are available as per the guest's preferences.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.