Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Soak in the views of the snow-capped Himalayan peaks, the beautiful lakes, and stunning rich greenery that greet you as you step into paradise and enjoy the timeless beauty of Shimla. Nestled in the midst of these magnificent hills and mystical woods is this stay designed in a heritage style and decorated with dimply lighted lamps. The spacious rooms with wooden old-charm interiors and an outdoor seating area with swings that gives impeccable views of nature around are all you need for a staycation.
Head out to take a tour to see the fruits, vegetables, and herbs grown nearby using organic farming techniques, or perhaps enjoy picturesque sunsets from your room, or bask in the lap of nature while being pampered with pure peace - this place is surreal and a piece of heaven itself.
About the rooms:
Open the windows to some of the amazing views of the snow-capped mountains, valley, pine trees, chirping birds and more. The stay offers 6 bedrooms with traditional and classy interiors and furnished with a large king-sized bed and wooden flooring. Each room comes with an attached bathroom, and amenities like a flat-screen TV, WiFi, iron, heating, hairdryer, etc. Each room can accommodate a maximum of 3 guests.
The package includes scrumptious breakfast, while lunch and dinner can be ordered on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. The kitchen serves some of the best delicacies in the area. Locally produced ingredients add to the flavour and nutrition. Do not miss out having some milky chai while you are here. You can also use the kitchen to make tea, coffee, small meals for infants, etc.
- Enjoy a guided sightseeing tour to Kufri (at an additional cost) that includes a visit to the Green Valley, Indira Tourist Park, Chini Bungalow, Adventure Resorts, and activities like horse riding, yak rides and tobogganing
- Explore the forest area with a nature walk and watch out for exotic birds and rich flora and fauna
- Have fun on a guided sightseeing tour to Shimla (on request and at an additional cost)
- Indulge in reading, painting and more while sitting on the deck and soaking in the scenic views
- Go paragliding and soak in the views from up in the air (on request)
- Visit the famous Shimla Ridge, Jakhoo Temple, Christ Church, Viceregal Lodge & Botanical Gardens, and more
- Enjoy outdoor activities such as badminton, roller skating, cycling, etc.
- Explore the hiking and trekking nearby
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 25 KM from the Shimla Airport and around 3 KM from the Shimla Railway Station.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.