About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
At an elevation of 2,118 m above sea level, dotted by the coniferous forests and the untouched natural surroundings, the joy of staying here for a vacation is unparalleled. Balancing a fine line between adventure and relaxation, and rustic interiors and comfortable beddings, the stay offers mesmerising views for as far as the eyes can see. The property features two nests that each comes with a creative boho decor that adds to the magic of the place, a private outdoor dining area where you can dine under the srat-lit sky, a mini library, and an in-house kitchen that serves a very different style of Kumaoni food - something that you'll get used to instantly.
Carry a book and spend your day in the hammocks, or by the water stream - this place offers peace in multitude.
About the tents:
The two nests here Ivy and Floki are built on a fenced private farmland, are spacious and uncluttered, made of top quality weather and waterproof canvas. They can each accommodate a maximum capacity of 3 guests each. The private toilets are located outside the tent.
Complete with boho decor, dim lights, comfortable beddings with top quality linen, cozy interiors, heated blankets, plug-sockets, tea and coffee maker, private sit-out area and more, these nests will take you to a fairyland with a touch of modernity.
While breakfast is included in the package, lunch and dinner are on a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. Enjoy the farm-to-table meals that carry a distinct taste of the Kumaoni region.
- Explore the surroundings with a nature walk. You can also walk to the nearby waterfall and have a cosy picnic there.
- Sit near the small stream of freshwater that flows right through the backyard which is also a beautiful place for bird-watching
- Hike up to a small village nearby with very welcoming locals
- Star-gaze at night while you sit beside a bonfire
- Hike to Tiger Falls, a magnificent waterfall located amidst hilly terrain near Chakrata
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire stay
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The property is around 106 KM from the Dehradun Railway Station and 135 KM from the Jolly Grant Airport. Shared/private taxis are easily available and a few also operate from Chakrata town to the stay that takes about 45 mins to reach.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.