About the space and location:
Location: Gattu Ghat, Rishikesh
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Camping here is considered as most favored weekend getaways, campsite offers picturesque view of lush green mountains along with the beautiful waterfall nearby, It is a perfect delight to enjoy the 360- degree view of the Raja ji National Forest along with the thrilling activities amidst the beauty of Himalayas. This campsite provides multiple activities, comfortable stay and meals with attached washrooms.
Experience the thrilling activities like waterfall trek, local village trek, nature walk and bird watching where you can experience the beautiful jungle walk amidst the beauty of Himalayas. You can indulge in several indoor games like cricket, volleyball, badminton, etc. Meals here are something one should look out for as the buffet is a sumptuous spread of Indian, Continental and Chinese cuisines. Its not only just adventures in Rishikesh one should not miss out amazing campfires!
About the stay:
- There are two-bedded 20 luxury tents & 6 luxury cottages with attached washrooms, Each can accommodate 3 people with extra bed.
- Safari Tents: These camps come with a comfortable stay along with attached running water washrooms, with electrical supplies & fixtures like Fan/Water Coolers etc.
- Luxury Cottages: Cottages are comprised of Queen Sized Beds, Air Conditioning, Lavish washrooms, with cubical showers.
- Buffet Breakfast generally includes butter, jam, aalu paratha, poori bhaji, dahi, omelette, sweet daliya, poha, tea, coffee, etc.
- Buffet Lunch generally includes plain rice, jira rice, mutter pulau, chapati, rajma masala, dal makhni, mix veg, aaloo govi, veg kofta, kadi pakora, raita, green salad, achaar, papad, etc.
- Buffet Dinner generally includes chapati, jeera rice, matar paneer, shahi paneer, palak paneer, dal fry, seasonal vegetable, fruit custard, siwaee kheer, etc.
- Evening snacks include veg pakoda with tea.
Available Package Option
- Camping with meals only
- Camping with 10 km rafting cliff jumping and meals
- Camping with 16 km rafting and meals
- Waterfall trek
- Bonfire with music
- Nature walk/Local village trek
- Bird watching
- Indoor games:Cricket, volleyball, Badminton etc.
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The campsite has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The camps and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The bus stand to campsite is around 12 kilometers away & the nearest railway station is about 30 kilometers away. Both public and private transport is available to commute to the campsite.