Luxury Camping In Rishikesh Highlights
- Get high on your adrenaline with various adventurous and thrilling activities such as river rafting.
- Keep your boredom at bay with multiple board games and outdoor games like cricket, volleyball, etc available at the campsite.
- Relax in the outdoor swimming pool offering panoramic nature views in the backdrop.
- The campsite is nestled cozily on a lush green landscape and nearby to a riverstream..
Luxury Camping In Rishikesh Overview
Activity Location: Mohan Chatti, Rishikesh.
Check-in time: 12:00 PM
Check-out time: 11:00 AM
About Riverside camping in Rishikesh:
The campsite is situated in the middle of a dense forest and surrounded by lush green mountains that the most beautiful views of nature with a thrilling trekking experience towards the nearby trails. A Riverstream is just few metres away from the campsite.
About the Activity:
- A minimum of 2 people is required to avail the booking of this package.
- The campsite has 18 swiss tent is inclusive of attached washrooms, twin beds, comfortable blankets, and charging facilities. A camp can accommodate a min of 2 and max of 4 people in the campsite.
- The campsite offers multiple indoor/outdoor activities such as volleyball, badminton, chess, carrom board, cricket and access to the outdoor swimming pool.
- One can also indulge in outdoor adventure activities like river rafting, swimming and fun in the nearby river stream.
- Join your squad and enjoy the warm bonfire session with evening snacks.
- Relish on the delicious Indian cuisines served in breakfast (8-10 AM), lunch (1-3 PM), evening snacks and dinner (8-10 PM).
- The guests can park their vehicles at the appointed parking space provided by the campsite.
Note: The river rafting transfers can be availed at an extra cost with the help of the camp operator at your arrival. The tentative cost would be approx 1500 Rs to and fro per car (valid for 4 persons) or one can also hire a rental scooty from the Rishikesh bus stand or other prime locations at the starting price of Rs 300-400).
How to Reach:
Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport, Dehradun is the nearest airport located at a distance of 21 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the campsite.
Nearest Bus Stop: Rishikesh Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 6.5 km. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Haridwar Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 21 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the railway station to reach the campsite.
More Details about Luxury Camping In Rishikesh
Know Before You Go for Luxury Camping In Rishikesh
- Tourist travelling from the states namely; Maharashtra, Kerala, Punjab. Karnataka, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Gujarat, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Delhi and Rajasthan by road, air and train to Uttarakhand are advised to carry negative RT-PCR test reports (test is done 72 hours prior to the time of arrival to Uttarakhand state).
- Rafting is not provided to children below 14 years.
- The number of guests must not exceed the count mentioned at the time of booking.
- The exact location will be shared once the booking is confirmed.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed.
- Social distancing to be maintained.
- The changing rooms are available at the endpoint of the rafting location at an additional cost.
- Rafting activity depends upon the variant chosen at the time of booking.
- River rafting transfers and luggage storing charges at the rafting point are not included in the package.
- Children in between age of 6 to 10 years has to be put in child variant, children above 10 years of age will be counted as adults.
- Children below 5 years of age will not be charged.
- There are dustbins everywhere to dispose of garbage as the place is very strict about cleanliness and littering will be fined.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the campsite will be charged at actuals.
- Early check-in or late check-out is subject to availability and may be chargeable by the stay directly.
- Guest can carry hard-liquor from outside on their own.
- Anything not mentioned in inclusion is not part of the package.
- Guests are earnestly requested to maintain the decorum of the campsite.
- Rescheduling Policy - 30% of the booking value will be charged as a rescheduling fee in case if the customer wants to reschedule their booking.
- The river rafting activity might be delayed or postponed due to river flow or weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be provided.