We arrived the resort around 11 am but the rooms were available at 2 PM and we do not wanted to waste our time so have kept our luggage and went for si...
Had a great time at the resort with guided nature walk which was complimentary with this package. We had a lot of fun at this property. Very satisfied ...
Resort Location: Opp. Balika Vidhya Mandir, Near High Court, Sherwani, Nainital
Check-In Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
A short uphill drive of around 2 kilometres from Nainital lake leads to the beautiful property, The Earl's Court. The imposing colonial-style homestead nestles among cyprus and deodar trees on a peaceful wooded hillside, overlooking the Naini valley and the mountain slopes beyond. The place has always attracted bird-watchers, butterfly-collectors, nature lovers as well as writers in search of solitude. It is also a perfect spot for city dwellers seeking to revive their spirits.
The resort offers all basic amenities like WiFi, 24Hr help desk, Travel Desk, Doctor On Call, Room Services etc. It has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, elevators, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.) and continue to use hospital-grade disinfectants. There are more antibacterial hand sanitizers throughout the property.
The Earl's Court has an in-house restaurant named Gurney House. The multi-cuisine restaurant which will relish a wide variety of Indian, Chinese and Continental delicacies. Barbeque grills, live cooking counters, and live music will definitely add a new experience to life.
Along with the stay at The Earl's Court, experience a guided nature walk. Nainital leads out to the deep dense jungles which make it a perfect place for a delighted yet adventurous nature walk. A guide will be accompanying you along the 2-hour trail. He happens to be an expert of hidden treasure stories and thus will make the hike even more interesting.
Bring out the boisterous side by indulging in fun indoor games like chess, carrom, and several outdoor activities for kids in the room called the Earl's Court. In the evening enjoy a scenic twilight during high tea, accompanied by live music by talented local artists in front of the glowing fire.
Highlights of the Earl's Court:
1. Accommodation with breakfast
2. Guided nature walk
How to Reach The Earl's Court?
The location is 13 km from Nainital bus stand. Shared & private cabs are easily accessible to the spot. Apart from these convenient routes, the guests can also drive down to the resort from a private or rented vehicle as this property has ample amount of parking space.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We arrived the resort around 11 am but the rooms were available at 2 PM and we do not wanted to waste our time so have kept our luggage and went for sightseeing. The lake was around 2 km from the resort. It was a picturesque view with greenery everywhere enough to take our tiredness away. Back to the resort for relaxing. The heritage room had a good view of the hills and has a large open space in the children's park. Thanks to Thrillophilia for great deals with discounted offers with hassle free check-in and check out.
Rated : 5.0
Had a great time at the resort with guided nature walk which was complimentary with this package. We had a lot of fun at this property. Very satisfied with overall experience, from booking to check out.
- The Earl’s Court is a home-like luxury Resort nestled amidst picturesque snow-clad mountains (in winters) and dense pine forests. The unbeatable location is well complemented by the rustic architecture of the establishment.
- The sprawling resort estate houses beautiful decked-up rooms in three variants, each offering splendid views of the Nainital Lake as well as all the imaginable amenities.
- The Resort also offers live music performance by local talents during the evening with a scrumptious dining experience.
- Among other activities and experiences, the resort organizes nature-walks, heritage walks, boating and more for the guests to explore during their stay.
1. Nainital Lake: Located at a distance of 2.2 kilometers from the resort, in the center of Nainital City, the Nainital Lake is a freshwater body also called ‘Naini Lake’. The Naini Peak and Tiffin Top Viewpoint surround this place on either sides, also becoming the prolific views that attract throngs of tourists.
2. Bhimtal: Located at a distance of 25.2 kilometers from Nainital and the resort, Bhimtal is a quieter and less-crowded hill-station in the Kumaon region, perched at an elevation of 1370 meters. The place offers several scenic sites and vast lands of dense forests, the Bhimtal Lake and The 17th-century Bhimeshwar Temple among others.
3. Dorothy’s Seat: Located at a distance of 1.6 kilometers from the resort and perched at a height of 2300 meters on the Ayarpatta hills, Dorothy’s Seat is an preeminent viewpoint in Nainital that offers clear views of the valley and the Naini Lake. Also known as Tiffin Top, visitors can enjoy a picnic and click pictures of the sceneries here.
4. Naukuchiatal: Located at a distance of 28.6 kilometers from the resort is a small hill-station within Nainital district known for the nine-cornered natural lake after which the place gets its name. Displaying nature’s bounties, Naukuchiatal is a more tranquil and peaceful getaway from Nainital. Visitors must go on a boat ride at the lake during their trip.
Here is a list of the amenities available in the different rooms at the Earl’s Court, Nainital:
- Air-conditioning (Deluxe and Superior Rooms)
- Wi-Fi internet access
- 24-hour hot and cold water
- Tea & coffee maker
- Mineral Water Bottle
- Laundry Service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Hairdryer (On Request).
No. The Earl’s Court in Nainital does not have a pool facility. However, the resort arranges for boating activity at the Nainital Lake among several other activities.
Here is a list of the amenities available at the Earl’s Court, Nainital:
- Room Service
- Breakfast Buffet
- Front Desk
- Airport Shuttle
- Power Back-up
- 24/7 Water Supply
The Earl’s Court Resort in Nainital is a luxury stay option offering the guests a wholesome experience with the comfortable abodes, modern facilities and several indoor and outdoor activities such as:
- Boat House Club Evening
- Cable Car Ride to Snow View Point
- Nature/Heritage Walk to Ayarpatta Hills
- Luxurious Boat Ride At Nainital Lake
- A Visit to the Governor House and Golf Course
- Rock Climbing and Rappelling.
Yes. The Earl’s Court Resort in Nainital is tucked and encircled by lofty hills and resplendence of forested land along with afar Nainital Lake, views of which can be enjoyed from the rooms as well as other parts of the property, during the duration of your stay.
Yes. At The Earl's Court, Nainital guests can savour their meals at the in-house multi-culinary restaurant named ‘Gurney House’.
Offering a diverse and delicious menu of traditional Indian and International cuisines, including grills and barbeque, curated and prepared by resident chefs.
The ambient dining area and evening live music performances are another amplifying addition to the dining experience.
The distance between Earl’s Court Resort from Indira Gandhi International Airport (Delhi) is 295. 8 kilometers via NH 9 route and can take around 6 - 7 hours of travel time in a car or taxi, one way.
Yes. The Earl’s Court Resort in Nainital offers a private parking space where the guests can park their personal vehicles during the stay, without bearing any additional expenses.
Guests can enjoy an on-site restaurant during their stay.
Yes, free parking is available to guests.
Conveniently located restaurants include Zooby's Kitchen, Giannis Pure Veg, and Oakley's Restaurant & Pastry Shop.
Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests.
The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Hindi.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.