Pick-Up & Drop
This is our first time using Thrillophilia and we found it to be extremely helpful. Everything has been taken care of for us at any time. We were able ...
Since the planning process the team answered all of our questions in a timely manner and as well was very friendly, professional & helpful... The team ...
Trip Location: London
Make your Europe holiday dream a reality with Thrillophilia's London Paris Switzerland tour package from India. This is an 11-day trip that takes you across the best of places and attractions in London, Paris and various cities in Switzerland. An ideal holiday package for families, couples and even solo adventurers, you can enjoy a plethora of different adventures and make thousands of happy memories.
Day 1, 2 and 3 - London. Your London Paris Switzerland holiday package from India will begin with your arrivals at the Heathrow Airport where our representative will welcome you and get you transferred to the hotel for check-in. Later, you will visit the iconic London-eye and savour panoramic views of the city from the observation wheel
- The next day will be dedicated to a city sightseeing tour where you will go around visiting attractions like - Tower of London Museum and see St Edward's Crown, The Imperial State Crown, and Koh-I-Noor Diamond. Tower Bridge, Piccadilly Circus, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben, River Thames, Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament and 'Changing the Guard' at Buckingham Palace, Hyde Park, and the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum.
- On the last day in London, you will go on an excursion to Windsor - a nearby town, located on the Thames River. Along with that, you will also take a tour of the prestigious University of Oxford and Brasenose College in the same vicinity.
- Day 4, 5 and 6 - Paris. On the fourth day of the London Paris Switzerland tour package from India, you will get checked-out from the hotel after having breakfast and travel to the railway station to board the Eurostars train to Paris.
- Upon arrival, you will complete check-in formalities at the hotel and then visit the spectacular Eiffel Tower to enjoy the city's views from up top. Later in the evening, you will join the Seine River cruise to savour dinner with mesmerizing views of the illuminated cityscape.
- The next days will consist of Paris sightseeing of tourist landmarks like - the Versailles palace to see the State apartments and the magnificent Hall of Mirrors, Louvre Museum, Champs Elysees, Place de la Concorde, and L’Arc De Triomphe.
- On the last day in Paris, you will go to the happiest place on Earth - Disneyland Paris. Throughout the day you will explore rides, activities, events, the in-house restaurants and shops and meet with your favourite Disney characters. In the evening you will attend the popular Parisian cabaret show - Le Lido.
- Day 7, 8, 9, 10, and 11 - Switzerland. On the seventh day, you will complete the check-out formalities at the hotel in Paris and travel to Geneva in Switzerland.
- Throughout this day you will enjoy a city tour and visit places like - Jet D’eau fountain, Geneva lake, Flower Clock, the UN Building, Broken Chair, the Red Cross building and the WHO Building – Headquarters of the World Health Organization.
- The next day travel to Vevey - a small town on the Geneva Lake.The entire day in Vevey you will enjoy sightseeing of popular attractions - Chaplin’s World Museum, Bern city, we see Bear Pits, Bern Clock Tower, Oldtown, Einsteinhaus, and the Aare River.
- On day nine, you will check-out from the hotel in Bern and proceed with your travels to Jungfraujoch. Throughout the day you will explore and visit many sites here, including - Trummelbach Glacial waterfalls, board a cogwheel train and admire the view of the picture-perfect peaks of Eiger, Mönch and Jungfrau, the Ice Palace and Sphinx Terrace. In the evening you will visit Interlaken city and go around attractions like - Lake Thun and Lake Brienz, and more.
- On the tenth day, you will proceed to Engelberg and go on a half-day excursion to Mt Titlis. Here you will enjoy riding the Titlis Rotair, Ice Flyer and Snow Sliding, exploring the Ice Grotto.Later, you will travel to Lucerne city and spend the rest of the day sightseeing attractions like - the Lion Monument, Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge, the River Reuss. In the evening you will go for a Lake Lucerne Dinner cruise with Swiss Folklore music.
- On the last day of the London Paris Switzerland holiday package from India, you will begin with a visit to Schaffhausen and Rhine Falls to enjoy a boat ride. Later, drive through the Black forest - a mountainous region in Germany. Here you will visit - the Cuckoo clock factory at Titisee. In the afternoon you will travel to Zurich, explore the city for a while before getting transferred to the airport for your journey onwards.
Commence your London Paris Switzerland tour package from India and reach London Airport, after completing the immigration formalities, our representative will escort you to the hotel.
On your way, you will take a halt and visit the London Eye , you will get to witness a panoramic view of the city from Europe’s tallest cantilevered observation wheel.
As you reach the hotel, have a hassle-free check-in and head to your room for some rest.
You are free to enjoy the rest of the day on your own.
Have dinner and overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and get ready to embark on the London City Tour.
Today you will be visiting the Tower of London Museum, a world heritage site, which houses the world's most precious artifacts . You will get to see the St Edward's Crown, The Imperial State Crown, and the very famous Kohinoor Diamond
Next, you will visit the Tower Bridge , a two tower bridge built on the Thames River.
Later proceed to visit the Piccadilly Circus, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben clock tower, River Thames , Trafalgar Square , Houses of Parliament and the formal ceremony of 'Changing the Guard' at Buckingham Palace
You will also be visiting Hyde Park and then take a tour of Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and witness the wax statues of famous personalities all over the world.
After completing the tour, return to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, set out for a trip to Windsor Castle and Oxford University as per your London Paris Switzerland tour package from India .
Get picked up from the hotel and start travelling to Windsor, this beautiful town is situated on the banks of the River Thames.
As you reach Windsor, visit the Windsor Castle, the royal residence of British rulers. This palace is known to be the oldest and longest occupied fort in Europe.
Next, we will proceed to visit Oxford University,which is one of the best universities in the world.
After the visit, head back to London and as you reach the hotel, you will be served with hot dinner.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and board a Eurostar to Paris, the city of lights.
As you reach, you will be taken to visit the famous Eiffel Tower, reach the top level and observe the picturesque view of the city.
In the evening, get ready for Seine river cruise and witness the beauty of this La La land.
After the cruise, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast as you wake up and get ready for a city tour of Paris as per the itinerary of your London Paris Switzerland holiday packages from India .
Today you will be visiting the Versailles Palace, a world heritage site famous for its historic importance and iconic architecture. Visit the ceremonial Hall of Mirrors, the jewel-like Royal Opera and the vast Gardens of Versailles
Coming up next is a visit to Louvre Museum, Champs Elysees ,Place de la Concorde and L’Arc De Triomphe ,one of most famous monuments in Paris.
After the sightseeing tour, head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
Wake up to a delightful breakfast and get ready for a trip to Disneyland.
Get picked up from the hotel and reach the magical kingdom, enjoy your entire day at the theme park, watch entertainment shows and live shows.
Dine with your favourite cartoon characters, try the coolest rides .
In the evening, you will be taken to witness the famous Cabaret show of Paris called Le Lido.
After the show, get dropped off at the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
After breakfast , check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Geneva.
Upon arrival, you will be taken for a short sightseeing tour of CGeneva city.
You will be visiting Jet D’eau fountain , Geneva lake - Switzerland’s largest lake, Flower Clock , UN Building , famous Broken Chair, the Red Cross building which serves as the Headquarters of the International Committee of the Red Cross.
Our last stop is the Headquarters of the World Health Organization. After the tour, reach your pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel, have dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel in Geneva.
Enjoy a nutritious breakfast and set out for a trip to explore Vevey and Bern.
Our first stop is Vevey, a swiss town situated on the banks of lake Geneva, which is famous for being the home of the iconic comedian Charlie Chaplin.
Head to visit Chaplin’s world , a museum and the former residence of Charlie Chaplin who made the world laugh for decades.
Our next stop is the Capital of Switzerland, Bern city.
As you reach, you will visit the Bear Pits , Bern Clock Tower, Old town - UNESCO World Heritage Site, Einsteinhaus Museum and Aare River.
After exploring the swiss gems, check-in at the hotel and have dinner.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel in Bern as per your London Paris Switzerland holiday packages from India.
After having breakfast, Head out for a full day of exploring the greatest tourist attractions of Switzerland.
Start the tour by a trip to Jungfraujoch, the highest point of Europe. En route you will witness the Trummelbach Glacial waterfalls
Board a cogwheel train to reach Europe's highest railway station and enjoy the mesmerizing views of the snow- capped mountains and the valley
Head to visit the Ice Palace and Sphinx Terrace and by evening reach Interlaken city.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and enjoy a hot served dinner.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Start your day with a hot-piping breakfast and get ready for an exciting journey to Mount Titlis.
First get transferred to Engelberg and from there we will embark on our trip to Mt. Titlis, this place is famous for “Titlis Rotair”, world’s first rotating cable car gondolas.
Ride the cable car and reach the summit to witness the breath-taking view of the Swiss Alps and visit Ice Grotto and try the Ice Flyer ride and Snow sliding
By afternoon, start travelling to Lucerne and upon arrival, head out to explore the city.
You will get to see the Lion Monument and Kappelbrucke Wooden Bridge.
In the evening, you will be taken for a dinner cruise on Lucerne Lake to enjoy the ultimate beauty of this town.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start exploring some of the famous spots before embarking on your return journey.
Today, you will get to visit Schaffhausen (Neuhausen), Rhine Falls, the Black forest region and later visit the Cuckoo clock factory at Titisee.
By afternoon, get transferred to Zurich city and get dropped off at the airport for your flight back home as your London Paris Switzerland Italy tour package from India ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
This is our first time using Thrillophilia and we found it to be extremely helpful. Everything has been taken care of for us at any time. We were able to focus on the experience of being in these beautiful countries since the transports were good and the drivers were on-time...The hotels provided for us was comfortable and at the main locations which we enjoyed the place during our leisure time... The trip was educational, enjoyable and unforgettable...All the attractions of the place were outstanding...We really had a wonderful time in Paris, and the visit to Mount Titlis was awesome as we experience the cable car ride with mesmerizing views of the place along with many fun activities throughout...I love this 11 days trip to London, Paris, and Switzerland...We had a vacation that we will never forget and will hopefully be returning in the future for more days and more adventure...
Rated : 5.0
Since the planning process the team answered all of our questions in a timely manner and as well was very friendly, professional & helpful... The team leader even shared with us all the information we could possibly need to prepare for our travel... The itinerary they planned for us was very organized and it was exactly as we wanted too. Accommodations, Transport, and service they provided to us were tip-top... The places we covered were truly AWESOME... Welcoming people, amazing foods, and great hospitalities. We definitely enjoy the trip which was beyond our expectations. This trip was totally paid off.
Rated : 5.0
We booked this tour from Egypt with our couple friends'. The combination of places it gives is mesmerizing! All the three have different aroma of custom and culture of their own, and visiting them altogether gives a whole new adventure. The services were all good the hotels provided were appropriate with delicious food and an on-time driver. Loved it.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.