Pick-Up & Drop
We had an enjoyable time in London&Edinburgh for the span of 7-days, The staff had done a wonderful job for the arrangement of transfers with the picku...
Had a family fun tour to London & Edinburgh for 1-week and this turns out to be one of the best trips we've ever taken!!! The booking expereince with T...
Trip Location: London
- Taking this London and Edinburgh travel package, you will be able to visit most of the wonderful locations as well as get to marvel at the popular landmarks along with your loved ones. This tour will take you through the experience of enjoying the famous London eye ride, Madame Tussauds exhibition and Edinburgh hop on hop off tour.
- On the first day of the trip, you will be arriving at London Heathrow Airport and then you will be taken to the hotel that has been booked for the stay by our representatives. You will be exploring the city on a hop on hop off tour. You will be taking the famous London Eye ride on the first day of the trip.
- On the next day of the trip, you will proceed for London sightseeing on a double-decker big bus to admire the 360-degree views of the attractions like Red route, Blue route, Orange route, Green route, Madame Tussauds, Star Wars and Marvel Super Heroes 4D movie experiences.
- Day 3 of the trip is at leisure for you. You can choose to head in the direction of oxford street and visit some department store Harrods in Knightsbridge.
- On the next day of the tour, you will be checking out from the London Hotel and then proceeding to the station. You will be boarding a train for Edinburgh Scotland. Once you arrive at the new destination, you will be received by our agents and you can spend the rest of the day in leisure.
- On the next day of the tour, you will either be taking a Loch Lomond, Kelpies & Stirling Castle Tour for 9 hours or else you can choose to go for Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands Tour for 12 hours.
- On the next day of the tour, you will be exploring the capital of Scotland and discovering some of the notable landmarks like Scottish National Gallery, Edinburgh Castle, or the Scottish Parliament, Edinburgh's Old Town.
- On the last day of the tour, you will be returning back to your hometown after spending your holiday vacation moving around some of the wonderful locations of London and Edinburg with a bag full of happy memories.
As you arrive at London Heathrow Airport, our representative will welcome you and escort you to the pre-booked hotel for your stay.
Check-in at the hotel and get rid of your travel fatigue.
Later, you can go out and explore the city with a HOHO tour, your pass is valid for 48 hours. Board the bus and visit all the famous attractions as per your comfort.
After the visit, proceed to London’s Eye, an observation ferris wheel. From here, you can enjoy the panoramic views of this elegant capital.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, head out to resume your HOHO tour to explore the city.
You can explore different routes and later, head to Madame Tussauds, where you will witness realistic wax statues of famous personalities of the world, along with other interactive attractions.
After the tour, spend your evening strolling through the famous streets of London and get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a full fledged English Breakfast, spend the rest of the day on your own.
You can relax all day at the hotel or you can go out to explore the city as per your comfort.
Visit the favourite spots of the localities, such as the popular pubs, bars or you can choose from some of optional excursions such as trip to Warner Bros Studio, Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip and trip to Harry potter land.
In the evening, you can go to Oxford street for a shopping spree and enjoy some local delicacies at the eateries.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and head to London Train Station to board a train to Edinburgh.
As you reach, our representative will welcome you in a scottish manner and assist you to the hotel for your stay.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day relaxing in your room.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
Start your day with a scottish breakfast and then you can choose from the optional excursion to explore the legendary loch ness monster.
You can take a trip to Loch Lomond, Kelpies & Stirling Castle Tour, where you will get to see Kelpies Monument, Loch Lomond, and Sterling Castle.
Or you can book the Loch Ness, Glencoe & The Highlands Tour to learn about the mysterious Loch Ness monster and enjoy the scenic beauty of Glencoe and the Highlands!
After the tour, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, get ready to explore the best of Edinburgh with a HOHO tour.
Board a bus and visit all the major tourist attractions such as the Scottish National Gallery, Edinburgh Castle, the Scottish Parliament and Edinburgh's Old Town.
Next , you will be exploring the New Town of Georgian.After the tour, board a bus and visit the Royal Mile, Palace of Holyrood house and the mighty Edinburgh Castle.
As the tour ends, you can savour some scottish delights at the local restaurants and later, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return flight back home with a bagful of wonderful memories.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We had an enjoyable time in London&Edinburgh for the span of 7-days, The staff had done a wonderful job for the arrangement of transfers with the pickups and drops were on-time...We had an amazing tour from day 1 in a hop-on-hop-off and sightseeing on a double-decker big bus, with an interesting introduction about the place from the guide along we learn a lot about the history, culture, architecture of the place...We really appreciate the service provided to us for the whole trip...The hotels arranged were good with delicious breakfast we were served, all over we were happy with the service and hospitalities...The team helps us and understand our question very well and answered it on-time...We enjoyed the trip to London very much...Both the place was excellent and the day-to-day activities we enjoyed them very much... Thanks alot Thrillophilia for all the amazing arrangement will recommend to my family and friends.
Rated : 5.0
Had a family fun tour to London & Edinburgh for 1-week and this turns out to be one of the best trips we've ever taken!!! The booking expereince with Thrillophilia was simple, and the payment process was safe...The way they planned our trip was to suit our interests and budget. We were been taken care of right from the moment we were picked up from the airport...The day tours were well-organized and greatly-executed...We had great pictures at each of these beautiful tourist spots...The place and the people were so welcoming, kind, and helpful...Would like to return again in the future
Rated : 4.0
We had a beautiful trip!!! We were glad that Thrillophilia plans our trip with perfection, In just 7-days we were able to cover all the major attractions of the place which was true wow us from time to time with amazing pictures, The arrangements of the hotel, transfers, activities were absolutely " GREAT" the service they provided throughout was top notch and the team was very polite and helpful... Would definitely look forwards for more trip with Thrillophilia in the future
Rated : 4.0
1-week trip we had was amazing, the trip was well-organized, the team was always timely, courteous, and helpful during the trip. My family and I were surprised by the place and the sightseeing we had in London was incredible and the visited Madame Tussauds was one of the absolute highlights of our trip...No doubt all the tourist's destinations were breathtaking. This trip with Thrillophilia was the perfect way to explore the country with a perfect plan by the expert team
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.