Lemon Tree Premier, Rishikesh Highlights
- Elegant view of of the foothills of the Himalayan from comfort of your room
- Enjoy a leisurely walk along the Ghat of the Ganga river which provides a mesmerising view.
- The resort features 65 well-appointed rooms and suites
- The resort have multi-cuisine coffee shop, Citrus Café, and the picturesque al fresco dining area, Citrus Patio,
- The resort has a rejuvenating spa, Fresco, a well-equipped fitness center, a yoga studio, Aura and a children’s recreation room
- The resort is also connected by highway to some of the most charming locales of the state, like Sattal, Nainital, Landsdowne, Ranikhet
Lemon Tree Premier, Rishikesh Overview
Check-in Time: 02:00 PM
Check-out Time: 12:00 PM
Resort Location: Tapovan, Rishikesh
About the Lemon Tree Premier, Rishikesh
Stay in Lemon Tree Premier hotel situated on the shores of the holy Ganges river and has its own Ghat, It offers pleasant views of the River Ganges as well as the foothills of the Himalayan sub-belt. It is also a short drive from the famed Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, a Hindu temple dedicated to Nilkanth, an aspect of Shiva. The temple is one of the most revered holy shrines dedicated to Lord Shiva and is a prominent pilgrimage site.
At the resort, you can indulge in luxurious spa treatments at Fresco, swim in the stunning outdoor pool, enjoy private yoga sessions at Aura, walk down to the personal Ghat, Mandala. Guests can also soak in the peacefulness of the region and admire the rich flora and fauna, or enjoy thrilling experiences like river rafting, kayaking, rappelling, canoeing, mountain biking, quad biking, rock climbing, archery, bungee jumping, and trekking.
The Lemon Tree Premier, Rishikesh takes proper care of hygiene and sanitation with room service and daily housekeeping. Sanitization is done every day to ensure the utmost care and personal safety of the guests and has a multi-cuisine coffee shop, Citrus Café, and the picturesque alfresco dining area.
Superior room: Room Size- 510 sq ft
A super spacious room, which has a scenic view of the river Ganga. All rooms have a view of the foothills of the Himalayan. A fully-furnished attached bathroom loaded with amenities and the presence of elegant furniture make this room a have great ambiance.
Start your day with a refreshing and energizing morning Breakfast.
Indulge in Indoor/Outdoor Activities at the resort.
Walkthrough the coast of the scenic Ganga River
Activities at Lemon Tree Premier, Rishikesh
-Enjoy the adventures activities in river Ganga like river rafting, kayaking, rappelling, canoeing,
-Mountain biking, quad biking, rock climbing, archery, bungee jumping, and trekking are other you can avail of at this place.
Note: Some of the activities are subjected to availability and can be available at an extra cost.
Wifi access- Share your memories through social media with your friends and family with good wifi connectivity.
Daily Housekeeping: Keep your room neat and clean with the daily housekeeping service available at the resort.
Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service- Don’t worry about your Laundry and Dry cleaning when you're on a holiday, just forget that worry, and enjoy The service available at an additional charge
Transfers- Transfers are provided by the resort to and fro from the Airport and the railway station, thus saving you a ton of travel woes. The service is available at an additional charge.
In-room Dining- Don’t feel like stepping out of the room? Get your food delivered to your room and be in the cozy comfort zone of your room. The service is available at an additional charge.
Spa- Relax your body and mind with a rejuvenating spa experience amidst nature.
Dining- There is an in-house restaurant in the resort for anyone willing to buy extra meals apart from the included ones.
Security [24-hour]- For all the guests, 24-Hour security is ensured by the property with equipment like security alarms, fire extinguishers, CCTV.
Swimming pool- Relax yourself in the cool weather with a plunge in the pool! What else to awaken your senses really well
Blackout dates- There will be dates when the deals won’t be available. The dates have been marked on the calendar as Blackout dates.
Availability- Please select the available dates from the calendar.
How to reach Lemon Tree Premier, Rishikesh:
The resort is located 13.4 km from Ramnagar town. It is easily accessible by public and private transportation.
Nearest Railway Station: Rishikesh Railway Station is at a distance of 5 km.
Nearest Airport: Jolly Grant Airport is at a distance of 22 km.
More Details about Lemon Tree Premier, Rishikesh
Know Before You Go for Lemon Tree Premier, Rishikesh
- A child below 5 years of age is complimentary.
- Child in between 5-12 years are chargeable and provided with an extra mattress in the room.
- Children above 12 years of age are counted as adults.
- Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
- All foreign nationals must be able to share their passport and visa details prior to their stay.
- Plucking of flowers/fruits is strictly prohibited in-house or in the surrounding areas.
- Please note that a maximum of 2 non-resident visitors are allowed in the rooms before 2100 hours and post 2100 hours no outside visitors will be allowed in the rooms.
Accessibility for Lemon Tree Premier, Rishikesh
- Wheelchair Accessible
Superior Room with Breakfast
The room equipped with Ultra high-speed WiFi access and bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a balcony, and a mountain view of the Himalaya and river Ganga
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
- Coffee/tea maker
Superior Room With Breakfast & Lunch/Dinner
The room equipped with Ultra high-speed WiFi access and bedrooms with ensuite bathrooms, a balcony, and a mountain view of the Himalayas and river Ganga
- Television with Satellite/cable channels
- Room Service
- Show 1 more