Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Experience here was worth more than the price I paid, The cruise was big, super clean and has all the luxurious in it... We even indulged in various ac...
It was an extremely wonderful and relaxing vacation. The SPORTS staff were very courteous and ensured their best to have a wonderful trip for the touri...
Start/End Point: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Stay in a ship anchored in the sea and explore the numerous activities onboard
- Soak in spectacular views of the water and the clear blue skies
- Explore the pristine beaches of Lakshadweep, go sightseeing, swim in the sea, and more
- Enjoy international shows, casino, live music, cooking classes, Italian language classes, and other amenities on the ship
- Get to stay aboard a ship in luxurious rooms and savour some of the most amazing delicacies both on the ship and on the island
- Head out to explore Goa and the beaches, markets, restaurants, etc. there
About the Lakshadweep cruise tour:
A group of some of the most scenic islands on the Arabian Sea, Lakshadweep is an archipelago that offers exotic beaches, lagoons that an absolute feast for the senses, a chance to explore the marine life up and close, and a plethora of places to sightsee. This tour, spread across five days, takes you through some of the most iconic islands of Lakshadweep, the beautiful city of Goa, and a chance to live on a ship while it is anchored in the sea - with vast open skies and spellbinding views.
Explore the ship and its numerous bars and restaurants, casinos, pubs, and the must-visit deck area. Enjoy entertaining performances and various shows, participate in cooking demonstrations and Italian language classes, and savour the delightful local cuisines.
Open your eyes to a stretch of the Arabian Sea and bright blue sky here. Stay in different types of cabins on the ship - each with a different scenic view. Each one of them is spacious, comes with comfortable beds and furniture, has an attached bathroom and all modern amenities. To ensure utmost hygiene, every room is cleaned and sanitized on a daily basis.
Savour delicious meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) as a part of the Lakshadweep cruise tour package. Enjoy some of the most iconic delicacies of Lakshadweep and fresh seafood during your stay. Do not forget to indulge in the day and late-night snacks available.
- Try your luck at the casino on the ship or simply have a fun round with your family and friends
- Swim in the sea, stroll on the beaches, shop at the markets, savour good food
- Go for a steam and sauna bath or head out for the swimming pool
- Explore the beautiful Lakshadweep and Goa
Enjoy all sightseeing and transfers in a private cab throughout. The driver will be carrying a Covid negative report with them.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
Start your trip by boarding the Lakshadweep Cruises from Mumbai at around 01:00 PM
Once aboard, explore the various sections of the ship ranging from the pool deck to the piano bar and not-to-be-missed out - the casino
As the sun sets, enjoy amazing shows and dance performances while sipping the finest drinks
You can also head to the disco where you can dance and enjoy your drinks amidst heart-pounding music
Overnight stay on the ship
After a hearty breakfast on the second day, get ready to indulge in a wide range of activities that you will forever cherish down the memory lane
Opt for cooking demonstrations or take dance classes from experienced dancers
If you're a fitness enthusiast, then enjoy a yoga session or practice other fitness activities under the guidance of the fitness experts
Catch up on reading by the poolside or go for a relaxing sauna and steam bath
As the sun sets on the horizon, get to watch a Broadway Show; you can even wander inside the piano bar for unlimited entertainment and fun with world-class performers and international artists who are known for their magnetizing performances. You will not only watch these amazing shows but can also sing and dance along with them
You can also head out to the casino to try your luck and win amazing prizes
Do not miss out trying the lip-smacking cuisines at any of the luxurious restaurants here before you call it a night
As per the Lakshadweep cruise package, Today, explore the islets and islands of Lakshadweep that sport a luxuriant growth of lush green vegetation - making it seem like a haven on the face of Earth
While here, do not miss out on trying pearl fishing, or swimming in the sea (the stable temperature of the water here is just perfect). Sink yourself in the pristine surroundings and dive into the crystal clear water of the off-beaten beaches to have the best experience of your life.
You can also enjoy various amenities onboard such as the Jacuzzi, swimming pool, or the bar, or head for the sightseeing of the famous attractions in Lakshadweep
If you love to learn new languages, then you must attend the Italian classes that are conducted here for the guests - nothing better than walking back home with a few beautiful Italian words to flaunt
As the sun is about to set, soak in the scenic views and the changing colours of the sky before you add fun and adventure to your day with outstanding performances by international artists
Day 4 of the Lakshadweep cruise tour is all about exploring Goa, a haven of glittering waters, vibrant beaches, vibrant culture, iconic landmarks, and picturesque sights
Sightsee the beautiful state on the West coast of India or indulge in the plethora of adventures and activities here.
Enjoy a sea rafting experience at the Arambol Beach, or you can reach for the sky on a hot air balloon in Chandor
Discover a world underwater with scuba diving, or cycle through the heritage trails in Old Goa
You can also enjoy tons of activities onboard, or proceed for sightseeing in Mormugao with our optional recommended shore excursions where you can simply wander around the beautiful sights, stroll around the local bazaars, or just be
You also have the option to enjoy daytime activities such as cooking demonstrations and dance classes or pick up Italian phrases in the Italian language classes
In the evening, witness the featured Broadway Show and relish lip-smacking cuisines at any of the restaurants
The variety of entertainment spots, the piano bar, the disco, and the casino are also a good option before you retire in your cosy rooms
Your Lakshadweep Cruise tour finally comes to an end on the fifth day when you return back to Mumbai
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Experience here was worth more than the price I paid, The cruise was big, super clean and has all the luxurious in it... We even indulged in various activities which most of them were first-time for us...We had a nice stayed throughout, My Thrillophilia agents were always there to support and answered my questions...Really their customer service was very commendable
Rated : 5.0
It was an extremely wonderful and relaxing vacation. The SPORTS staff were very courteous and ensured their best to have a wonderful trip for the tourists.There are quite a few water sports and the staff over there are very helpful when we requested them to guide us, since we did not know swimming. Perfect location to unwind from our routine lives and spend some time in this little paradise!
Rated : 5.0
An awesome trip I had in my life...The stayed was luxurious, the foods were sumptuous, the activities we had were nice, the island tour was great, and the overall experience we get for this Cruise Package 2020 was super-duper excellent...
- You'll get to enjoy amazing services and amenities by booking the Lakshadweep cruise packages like a relaxing spa session at the spa center and a pool party at the swimming pool.
- You can also have customized celebrations such as birthday parties, corporate events, marriage anniversary, wedding, and bachelor's party.
- You can also enjoy a night walk at the pool deck and try your luck at the casino.
- Enjoy the sauna and steam bath to pamper your tired soul.
- Witness featured Broadway shows by international artists and dancers.
- Other paid entertainment options include, Meetings and events, on board shopping, alcoholic beverages and cocktails, paid entertainment shows and romantic dinners.
- From Interior Rooms to Balcony Rooms and Ocean View rooms, you can choose from an array of stay options.
- If you’re an adventure seeker then you can enjoy various games on board.
- An array of diners and restaurants await to offer you lip smacking meals. The cruise also has a Jain Food Restaurant where you can enjoy various Jain dishes.
The inclusions of Lakshadweep cruise package include:
- Cabin price for 4 nights and 5 days
- Basic meals of the day
- Port Taxes
- Gym and fitness facilities
- Swimming pool.
The activities/facilities not included in this Lakshadweep cruise package are:
- Any paid on board activities
- Casino Games
- Spa and Wellness services
- Visa Fees and travel insurance
- Shore excursions
- Shopping expenses
- Food and beverages other than mentioned in the inclusions part.
- Snacks and alcoholic beverages.
Yes, Evening and morning tea/coffee with breakfast, snacks, lunch & dinner is included in the Lakshadweep cruises.
1. Bangaram Beach: This is a teardrop-shaped beach that is known for its turquoise sea water and swaying lush green coconut trees. You can enjoy here tons of enthralling activities such as scuba diving, sunbathing, kayaking, and sailing with turtles.
2. Kadmat Beach: This beach extends up to eight kilometers and is known for its glittering white sand and coral reefs. It has a beautiful shallow lagoon on the west and a narrow one on the east. The beach is ideal for swimming, and you can also sail on the glass-bottomed boats here.
3. Agatti Beach: This is one of the most beautiful beaches in Lakshadweep, renowned for its breathtaking spectacle of turquoise blue lagoons, sparkling coral reefs, silvery beaches, and coconut palms. It is also famed for its beautiful corals and sea turtles.
4. Kalpeni Beach: This is one of the most scenic beaches in Lakshadweep, where you can sail the yachts and enjoy other water sports activities such as sunbathing and kayaking. This three-kilometer long and shallow beach is also ideal for swimming.
5. Kadmat Beach: Kadmat Beach is a picturesque and pristine beach that extends for around a hundred meters on the eastern side of Kadmat. You can enjoy scuba diving and sunbathe over here.
- October to March (Winter) is considered to be the best time to take the Lakshadweep cruises as the weather remains delightful during this time of the year and you can enjoy tons of outdoor activities.
- During a few months of monsoon, the cruise services are completely stopped.
- During summer, due to the tropical weather, you might face heatwaves and intense sweating.
The cruise ship cost ranges between Rs 25,000- 35,000 per person in Lakshadweep depending upon the accommodation you choose, time of your visit and other facilities. The cost however doesn’t include the charges for water sports activities and shore excursion. You’ll also have to pay extra if you wish to buy extra beverages, beers, drinks, wine, or any other products or services, then you'll have to pay extra.
- Room booking will be as per the availability at the time of confirmation.
- You might be asked to produce documents such as a marriage certificate, birth certificate, vaccination certificate, etc. if the cruise demands it.
- You should pay the full amount at the time of booking jalesh cruise Mumbai to Lakshadweep.
- If you're planning to take the Lakshadweep cruise tour package, you should be in sound health.
- Narcotic drugs are fully prohibited in the Lakshadweep cruise package.
The accommodation comes majorly in four categories- ocean view, balcony, interior and mini suites. All of these are exquisitely furnished and fitted to the highest of standards.
- The mini suites come with a private balcony, lower beds, private shower, vanity unit and chair and air conditioner.
- The balcony rooms are spacious and come with a wardrobe, air-conditioner, complimentary toiletries and fridge.
- Interior rooms have two lower beds, television, air-conditioner, private shower and hair dryer.
- Balcony rooms have 162 cabins and they come with 24 hours room service, fridge, air conditioner and phone.
- The cruise cabins are available in a wide range of bedding configurations such as twin, triple, quad share, and double.
- Consumption of liquor is prohibited on a Lakshadweep cruise package.
- Do not pluck coconuts yourself. The trees are owned privately, and unauthorized plucking of tender coconuts is a theft.
- Nude sunbathing or swimming is strictly prohibited.
- Do not litter the water or land.
Yes, you will get internet access onboard; only BSNL has a phone network and good coverage on the islands.
- Indoor smoking is permitted only in the VIP casino and Connoisseur Club smoking lounge.
- Outdoor smoking is allowed on most decks, except the areas of the lido deck.
- You can't smoke on the verandahs and cabins.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.