Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Sheer luxury with a touch of Kumaoni culture describes this homestay. Set in a remote village in the Kumaon Hills, it offers beautiful and spellbinding views of the valley and the mountains beyond. Laced with every essential that you can think of, this homestay offers 4 tastefully decorated bedrooms in the main villa that also has a living room, a kitchen, a massage room, and a gym. All the rooms open up to a covered deck offering unobstructed views of the mountains adding to the charm of the stay.
About the rooms:
The stay offers 4 bedrooms in the main villa and 1 bedroom in the beautiful guest house a little distance away, each with its own set of intricate details specially crafted to give you the utmost comfort.
- The 3 Superior Rooms can accommodate a maximum of 3 guests each
- Deluxe Room at the stay can accommodate a maximum of 3 guests
- Guest House Room can accommodate a maximum of 3 guests
All the rooms come with amenities like WiFi, heating, hot water, etc., and have an ensuite washroom.
The stay serves homemade Indian and Kumaoni food that is absolutely delicious. Guests can also cook their own meals in the fully-equipped kitchen. While breakfast is included in the package, lunch and dinner can be availed on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost.
- Enjoy a guided hike to the nearby river stream at Garampani where guests can enjoy a little picnic as well as a riverside walk
- Enjoy the bonfire in the evening with delicious snacks
- Bask in beautiful valley and snow-capped Himalayan views during a self-guided nature walk
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to all the common areas and the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
The homestay is around 40 KM from Nainital and 60 KM from Kathgodam Railway Station amid serenity. Guests can reach the stay using their own vehicle or a private taxi can be arranged for them from the station/bus stand.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.