About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Spread over 10-acres with virgin pine, oak and rhododendron trees, this 100-year-old traditional Kumaoni style stone house is the epitome of rustic meets luxury. Overlooking the Himalayas, amidst a private perennial natural spring, terraced fields with seasonal fruits and vegetables, and a semi-open dining area that you cannot get enough of.
The stay offers two independent cottages, Pine Cottage (single storey) and Deodar Cottage (double storey) that are built in traditional style, the main lounge that is centrally located along with a cosy dining area all in the middle of nature's generosity. While the property looks rustic, it is laced with modern amenities and essentials for a comfortable staycation.
About the rooms:
The stay offers 5 tastefully designed rooms in two standalone cottages – one Pine and another Deodar - all painstakingly built in the local stone architecture style. The cottages offer stunning views of the valley and Himalayan peaks, exclusive outdoor sitting areas that are just perfect to spend a day just lazying around, book reading, or soaking in the beauty around you. The rooms come with plush beds, a day bed by the window, and modern amenities.
With a glass roof to allow sunlight to brighten up the same, the bathrooms add to the charm of the place.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. What adds to the taste is the use of fresh and seasonal produce that is sourced from either the organic farms here or nearby villages.
- Wake up early to admire mesmerising valleys and snow-clad peaks during sunrise
- Enjoy farming and gardening within the estate
- Explore the beautiful oak and rhododendron forests
- Take a walk to the cobbled stone streets of Almora. Get to know the culture here and share stories and tea with locals.
- Spend your evening around the warmth of the bonfire while gazing at the countless stars
- Hike to the highest point for enchanting views
- Visit the Chitai Temple that is dedicated to Golu Devta
- Check out the Jageshwar Temples that comprises a group of about 124 stone temples dating between the 9th and 13th century AD
- Explore the Binsar Wildlife Sanctuary with a safari
- Enjoy magnificent views of the Himalayan peaks and small villages dotted on the hillsides through cycling
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
This beautiful stay is around 88 KM from Nainital and around 127 KM from Pantnagar Airport.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.