Kudremukh Trek Highlights
- Enjoy trekking to the 3rd highest peak of Karnataka- Kudremukh Trek with an altitude of 6,207 feet.
- Traverse through grasslands, forest and many small streams while you trek on the rugged trails
- Experience the trek with the assistance of a guide and enjoy bonfire at night
- This package is valued at INR 3,300/- in the market
- Catch the picturesque glimpses of the Horse’s face range of the Peak and Shola forest
Kudremukh Trek Overview
Location: Chikmagalur, Karnataka
Start Point: Bangalore
Trek Distance: 22 Km.
Summit Height: 6,207ft.
- Friday: With Transportation
- Saturday: Without Transportation
Indranagar: 9:00 PM
Domlur: 9:15 PM
Yeshwanthpur: 10:00 PM
About Kudremukh Trekking:
Located at a distance of 96 km from the district of Chikmagalur, this trek in Kudremukh would let you explore the forests which are spread over an area of 600 sq km. Hike to reach an altitude of 6,207ft. above sea level and witness the unbounded natural scenes that adorn Kudremukh. This fun-filled Kudremukh trek begins with an overnight journey from Bangalore.
About the Activity:
- Avail of this adventurous trekking experience to Kudremukh and feel replenish yourself with the splendid views from the top of the peak.
- Kudremukh trek offers two variants- Without transportation and With transportation (from Bangalore).
- Avail the comfort of to and fro transportation from Bangalore, thus avoiding the hassles of public transportation.
- Grab scrumptious meals in the form of Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner on Day-1 and breakfast on Day-2.
- Travel to this small village, Kudremukh - located at a distance of 96 KM from the district of Chikmagalur and about 335 km from Bangalore of Karnataka.
- Stay will be provided in camps on a 2/3 sharing basis with amenities like mattresses and sleeping bags.
- Explore the rugged trails, the small streams and witness the majestic peaks while you traverse towards the topmost portion of the horse-faced peak.
- Avail the assistance of a friendly guide who would support the perfect trekking experience throughout the journey.
More Details about Kudremukh Trek
Know Before You Go for Kudremukh Trek
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- For safety purposes, Kudremukh Trekking is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
Things To Carry for Kudremukh Trek
- Water bottleMandatory Item
- Hiking shoesMandatory Item
- Warm clothes
- Walking stick