Kinnaur & Spiti Tour From Delhi Highlights
- Send post-cards to your loved ones from 'World's Highest Post Office' at the Hikkim village.
- Embark on an adventurous and incredible and witness the grace of Spiti Valley along with Kinnaur Valley
- Visit the last village on Indo-Tibetan Border, Chitkul and have a delicious lunch at 'Hindustan Ka Aakhri Dhaba'
- Visit the highest village in the world, Komic Village, which stands tall at an average height of 15050 ft. above sea level
- Witness the perfectly well preserved 500 year old mummy of Sangha Tenzing at Gue Monastery
Kinnaur & Spiti Tour From Delhi Overview
About the Spiti Valley:
A mountainous cold desert enveloped in rugged mountains, fascinating valleys, mesmerising landscapes and quaint villages. Spiti translates as ‘the middle land’ for it is nestled gracefully at an average height of 12500 ft. above sea level on the India-Tibet border. The place is known as the home of lamas and a place where ancient monasteries still hold their grace. It is a must-visit place for those who want to witness the surreal experience in the land of utmost charm.
Vehicle: Toyota Innova
Start Point/End Point: Delhi
Duration: 9 Days, 8 Nights
Route: Delhi - Shimla - Narkanda - Baga Sarahan - Nako - Gue - Tabo - Dhankar - Kaza - Kalpa - Shimla - Delhi
- Accommodation: At Baga Sarhan, Sangla, Nako, Kaza, Kalpa
- Meals: Breakfast and Dinner
- Guide: Experienced driver cum guide
- Miscellaneous charges: Driver Night Charges, Toll Tax, Parking Charges, etc.
- Transportation: Pick up & Drop in Innova from Shimla to Shimla
- Taste the mouth-watering Apples and stone fruits of Kinnaur.
- Check-in to the selfie points at Baga Sarahan, Chitkul, Kalpa and Kaza
- Visit the Devine Kinnar Kailash from Kalpa.
- Have a taste of - Siddu (made of wheat, yeast, and walnut) at Baga Sarahan
- Witness a dreaded stream - Maling Nala near Nako.
- Plan a visit to Kanam: The Adventure Spot, Leo: The Picturesque Mountain Peak at Reckong Peo.
- Send a postcard from the world's highest post office at Hikkim.
- Visit the beautiful Dhankar Lake from Dhankar (the ancient capital of the region)
- Enjoy the mouthwatering dishes made from local spices at Hikkim, Langza, Key, etc.
More Details about Kinnaur & Spiti Tour From Delhi
Know Before You Go for Kinnaur & Spiti Tour From Delhi
- Minimum 2 people are required to book this tour.
- For safety purposes, this tour is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; it is advisable that you take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the tour. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the tour.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the tour. The advisable baggage weight is 60 litres as you might have to carry the luggage to the backup vehicle, the accommodation, etc.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests, hotel change, etc., before the beginning of the trip.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Liability for change in itinerary due to reasons beyond our control like a change in flight and train schedule, cancellation of flights/trains, political disturbances, natural phenomenon, roadblocks, etc. will not be accommodated in the package cost. No bill will be reimbursed for any missed service/facility.
- Because of any reason natural or personal, if the tour or a particular activity is not completed, no refund will be processed.
- Pay heed to the tour guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound tour.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, permits, etc. are not a part of the package.
- GST is applicable to the package cost.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal. Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations. Travellers littering may be fined.
- Usage of the swimming pool at any accommodation is strictly according to government guidelines.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Carry dry snacks/food, granola bars, etc. from home. Carry a regular and another insulated water bottle with you, so that you can refill.
- All international and domestic airfare, visa fees, airport tax or any kind of insurance cover is not a part of the package.
- Carry enough cash as the number of ATMs in high-altitude regions are comparatively less and there are long queues at times.
- Please note that BSNL and Airtel Postpaid mobile connections are operational and roaming Prepaid SIMs are non-functional in Ladakh.
- We work with local guides and leaders who have the expertise of the region. They are fluent in Hindi and Ladakhi, and at times even English.
- All the travellers are requested to carry a copy of their medical certificate (if any) with them.
- Optional activities mentioned in the itinerary are not actually included in the package cost.
- Transportation during the trip would be in Non AC & Non-Heater vehicles. Please wear clothes according to the weather while travelling.
- If in case any traveller wants to or decides to leave the trip in the middle, all the expenses from that point onwards will be borne by the traveller. Neither the operator nor Thrillophilia will be held responsible for such decisions or for any refund.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- The above mentioned price is for 4 PAX for 2/3 star hotel category