Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Kedarnath
- The roots of Indian Religion can be felt studded in its ancient structures and mystical temples. The spirit of diverse Indian culture has attracted millions since ages and places like Rishikesh and Kedarnath have catered most of them.
- The first day of Kedarnath package from Mumbai will start by reaching Rishikesh from Mumbai from there you will be greeted by our representatives who will make a pickup to transfer you to the hotel. Spend some time in relaxation and go out to visit famous places like Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula and Parmarth Niketan Ashram, followed by performing a blissful Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat and seeking blessings of the goddess.
- The second day of Kedarnath package from Mumbai will offer you the panoramic views of mesmerizing hills as you travel towards Guptkashi. Along the journey, you will be served the beautiful views of Ganga gushing in its full speed. Offering a sight of the confluence of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi at Devprayag, the journey will surely take you to the best of natural beauty India holds.
- If the time permits, the package tour to Kedarnath from Mumbai will also take you to Ardhanareshwar Temple - a temple dedicated to a half male half female form of Lord Shiva. This day will end by reaching back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The third day of this trip will be filled with scenic surprises and will take you to many majestic places like Gaurikund, Kedarnath and Rambara. The first stop on this day will be Gaurikund - believed to be the place where Lord Shiva admitted his love for Devi Parvati. From Gaurikund, it takes a trek of 16 KM to reach Kedarnath Temple, but once you arrive here, the whole tiredness vanishes as you marvel at the beautifully carved temple.
- The high mountain standing guard behind it adds some extra stars to its beauty. The divine aura and the holy hymns of this temple are believed to cure many illnesses, thus people from all over the world rush here. The day will end by getting transferred back to Guptkashi and resting overnight.
- The last day of this tour will bid goodbye to the majestic hills and will take you back to Rishikesh, from where you can head back to Mumbai.
Start your Kedarnath package from Mumbai and reach Rishikesh. As you arrive, you will be greeted by our representative and will be assisted to your pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and after freshening up, head out to explore the famous spots of Rishikesh.
Today, you will be visiting the Laksham Jhula, Ram Jhula and Parmarth Niketan Ashram.
Later, spend some time strolling through the local markets and enjoy lip-smacking street food.
Head to the Triveni ghat to witness the evening ganga aarti, join the aarti as the devotees sing and chant prayers for the sacred river.
After this experience, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Guptkashi for the next part of your Kedarnath package from Mumbai.
On your way, witness some of the most prominent attractions and sites like the confluence of river Alaknanda and Bhagirathi at Devprayag.
Have lunch at the local restaurant in Srinagar and grab any necessities that you require for your trip.
You will also witness a beautiful view of Rudraprayag and Ukhimath on your way.
After reaching, check-in at the hotel and have dinner and an overnight stay.
Wake up early and leave for Kedarnath after having breakfast.
Get picked up from the hotel and reach Gaurikund, a holy pilgrimage in Hinduism. This place is known to be the holy spot, where Lord Shiva confessed his love for Goddess Parvati.
Start your 16 km hike to Kedarnath Temple, you can also rent a pony or Palanquin for your comfort.
After reaching the top, visit the kedarnath temple and seek blessings of Lord Shiva.
After the Darshan, head back to Gaurikund and you will be transferred back to Guptkashi.
Reach back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
After having breakfast in the hotel, check-out and travel back to Rishikesh.
As you reach, get dropped off at your preferred location as your package tour to Kedarnath from Mumbai reaches its final destination.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I booked the Kedarnath tour from Mumbai and i must say its the most beautiful temple i have ever visited and the hotels were good and clean and darshan was also good and hassle-free, Breakfast and dinner were delicious.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.