Kedarnath Badrinath Tour Package From Haridwar Highlights
- Offer prayers at the sacred meditation shrine of Lord Vishnu, Badrinath Dham
- Refresh your spirit by visiting Kedarnath Dham which is one of the 12 Jyotirlingas in India and a part of Char Dhams
- Soak in the serene atmosphere and incredible scenic beauty while attending the Rudrabhishek Puja
- Grasp the panoramic view of the confluence of Alaknanda and Bhagirathi river at Devprayag
- Enjoy dancing and singing around the bonfire with your friends and make your evening worth cherishing
Kedarnath Badrinath Tour Package From Haridwar Overview
About the destination:
Visit the famous Kedarnath temple which is more than 1,200 years old, located at the Garhwal Himalayan range near the Mandakini river. According to Hindu legends, the temple was initially built by Pandavas and is one of the biggest holiest Hindu shrines of Shiva. The temple is not directly accessible by road and has to be reached by trekking 19 km uphill from Gaurikund.
Badrinath is beautifully set in the backdrop of the colossal Neelkanth mountain peak and never fails to make the visitor spellbound with its unparalleled gorgeousness. The term Badrinath is a derivative of Badri, which means the place where berries grow abundantly. While visiting Haridwar don't miss the auspicious Ganga Aarti it shall leave you spellbound. Click some of the beautiful postcard images and carry them along forever.
About the tour:
- Skip the daily tourist route and get started on a spiritual tour of Badrinath and Kedarnath - the 'Do Dhaam' of Uttarakhand.
- Your trip starts from the sacred city of Haridwar, here visit the 'Har Ki Pauri' and take part in the famous - Ganga Aarti.
- The same day, get transferred to the Yoga capital of the world - Rishikesh and visit Laksham Jhula, Ram Jhula, Parmarth Niketan Ashram, etc.
- Guptakashi will be your base for the Kedarnath tour, visit Kedarnath via the Gaurikund route.
- Next, your destination is Badrinath which is one of the ‘Four Dhams’ is one of the most celebrated pilgrimage spots of the country and is situated at an elevation of 3,133 m.
- Stay in beautiful properties, drive-in comfortable and sanitized cars, explore the culture here, interact with locals, and savor some of the most amazing Kumaoni meals.
More Details about Kedarnath Badrinath Tour Package From Haridwar
Know Before You Go for Kedarnath Badrinath Tour Package From Haridwar
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package. Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.
- The display prices mentioned are for minimum 4 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.
Things To Carry for Kedarnath Badrinath Tour Package From Haridwar
- Warm clothes
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle