Kasol Kheerganga Trek Highlights
- Trek at an altitude of 9700 ft. and soak in the picturesque views of Parvati Valley
- Unwind yourself as you take a dip in the natural hot water spring amidst the serene Kheerganga
- Embark on the adventurous Kheerganga trek expedition with a friendly and experienced guide.
- Grab the scrumptious pahadi meals served made with traditional spices to let you experience the Himachali flavours.
Kasol Kheerganga Trek Overview
About the trek:
Located amidst the astounding Parvati Valley in the Kullu district of Himachal Pradesh, Kheerganga is considered the trekker’s paradise.Your trek begins from Kasol, which is a quaint village perched at a height of about 5000 ft. in the Himalayas. Located deep in the Parvati Valley, Kheerganga is considered the 'abode of Lord Shiva.' Known for mesmerizing hot water spring and scenic valley views, the Kheerganga Trek is located at a height of about 9600 ft. and is regarded as one of the most well-known treks to do in Himalaya.The peace and beauty can make you forget about the chaos of city life instantly. Kasol, the second destination of the trek is considered to be a favorite with the hippies and off-late has become popular with the Israelis -each one filled with interesting stories that will leave you mesmerized. Whille here, do not miss out on gorging at the plethora of Israeli cafes where you can unwind before leaving for the trek.
Start Time of Trek: Day 1- 10:00 AM
End Time of Trek: Day 3- 10:00 AM
Start Point/ End Point of Trek: Kasol
- Stay: Alpine tents on sharing basis cleaned & sanitized on daily basis
- Meals: Breakfast and dinner
- Activities: Trekking & Camping
- Highly experienced trek guide
- Trekking distance: 24 KM
- Maximum altitude: 9,700 ft
- Electricity: Electricity will be available at Kasol and Kheerganga campsite.
- Mobile Connectivity: BSNL network
- Difficulty Level: Easy To Moderate
How to Reach:
The campsite in Kasol is around 1.5 km away from the Kasol market. Either public or private transportation can be availed to reach the location. Parking space for private vehicles is also available.
More Details about Kasol Kheerganga Trek
Know Before You Go for Kasol Kheerganga Trek
- Climatic conditions in the high altitudes vary from the plains; take adequate time to get acclimatized to high altitudes.
- The management reserves all the right to modify the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- Consult a physician before undertaking the trek. Carry basic medications and a first-aid kit during the trek.
- It is recommended to carry enough warm clothes and the right kind of shoes for the trek.
- Pay heed to the trek guides and instructors in order to enjoy a safe and sound trek.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol or any other intoxicants during the trek.
- The trek takes place through an eco-friendly zone; do not encourage littering the local sites or campsites. Travellers littering may be fined.
- Water is very precious, so conservation is appreciated.
- Do not encourage trekking during the night unless it is a part of the itinerary and a guide is with you; this might lead to unforeseen mishaps.
- Avoid using earphones during the trek; this might hinder your audibility.
- Avoid using plastic bags and maintain the ecological balance of the destinations.
- In case, the trek needs to be cancelled, the authorities should be informed beforehand.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitisation and use of mask recommended.
- Please provide a valid ID at the time of check-in.
- The exact location will be shared with you post-booking.
- Professional guide(s) are available to ensure high safety and more information and personal attention which are necessary to appreciate a trek.
- Permit charges are not included in the package.
- All the activities depend upon the weather.
- Camping is very basic in nature. One must not expect luxuries. Electricity may be available only at a few locations.
- Mobile & laptop charging points may/may not be available on campsites at a common point.
- Any personal expenses, items of personal nature, meals not mentioned, etc. will not be in part of the package.
- Carry dry snacks/food from home (you will save a lot of money). Carry water bottles with you, so that you can refill.
- Keep your luggage minimum; the more you carry, the more you hassle.
- Children below the age of 7 years are not recommended for this trek.
- All the pictures shown on the web page are for reference only & should be considered illustrative. It may not represent the camp that you will be allotted in actual.
- The actual camp may vary due to a variety of reasons like availability, quality, no of bookings, maintenance etc.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to change product images and specifications at any time without notice.
Things To Carry for Kasol Kheerganga Trek
- Rain cover
- Warm clothes
- Toilet paper & wipes
- Walking stick
- Led torch (with extra batteries)
- Mosquito & insect repellent