Pick-Up & Drop
Trip Location: Srinagar
- Kashmir is one of the most loved hill stations in the world for its enchanting natural landscapes as well as nerve wracking adventure options. Saying this, Kashmir is also home to a number of pilgrimage sites such as Amarnath and Vaishno Devi and some cherished attractions like Dal Lake, Kashmir Valley, Khardung La Pass, Gulmarg, Shalimar Bagh.
- The best part of visiting Kashmir and spending some time is the perfect blend of unparalleled beauty and mystic charm of the welcoming local residents that will certainly make a mark in your memory.
- This Kashmir tour package from Delhi commences when you arrive at Srinagar, the capital city of Jammu and Kashmir. Being one of the most cherished places in the state, Srinagar welcomes all the tourists coming over from various parts of the country with a big heart. This place is widely famous for its breathtaking attractions and adventure hubs.
- After reaching Srinagar airport from Delhi on your own, you will be welcomed by the representatives who will transfer you to the houseboat that has been booked for your stay.
- You can spend some time in relaxation and then head out for a Shikara ride in the evening hours. Dal Lake in Srinagar is an important place of tourist interest and is widely popular for its floating markets and pristine surroundings.
- On the second day of the trip, you will be taken out for a sightseeing tour of the capital city. On an excursion tour, you will spend time at Shankaracharya Hill Temple, Chashme Shahi, Nishat Bagh, and Shalimar Bagh.
- The third day of the trip will take you to Gulmarg, a popular hill station and honeymoon destination in India. Known for its surreal landscapes and breathtaking attraction, Gulmarg is a must visit place in the course of your trip to Kashmir.
- The day out in Gulmarg will let you explore some of the breathtaking attractions and leisure activities. You can choose to try out golf, nature walks, bird watching, pony rides, and Gondola rides towards Apharwat via Kongdori.
- On the day 4 of the Kashmir package from Delhi, our representatives will take you to Pahalgam, a place that holds a top mention in every adventure lover's itinerary. Reach Pahalgam visiting Avantipur Ruins and Anantnag Sulpher Springs on the way.
- Checking into the hotel pre-booked for the stay at Pahalgam, you can spend the day taking part in various adventure activities like river rafting, pony rides, and short hikes along the dense pine forests.
- On the next day of the tour, you will be visiting Sonamarg, a well known place for spending some time with your beloved partner in the middle of some captivating viewpoints and lush greenery.
- Sonamarg happens to offer you some of the breathtaking views of the himalayan mountain ranges and some panoramic sights of the alluring valley.
- You can visit Khir-Bhawani and Narang temples, take pony rides at the Thajiwas Glacier, and indulge in the watersports at Ganderbal in the Manasbal Lake. The tour ends on the day 6 and it is time to return back to Delhi with some amazing moments and priced memories with your loved ones.
- Have your breakfast at the hotel and then you will be dropped at the airport from where you can catch your scheduled flight to Delhi.
Start your Kashmir tour package from Delhi by reaching Srinagar Airport. You will be greeted by our representative and will be transferred to a jetty around Dal Lake where you can enjoy a day in the Houseboat.
Check-into the houseboat, have lunch and some rest.
In the evening, go for a Shikara ride to the Nehru Park and enjoy a delicious dinner in the houseboat.
Retire for the night in the houseboat.
Wake up in the morning and after having breakfast, check out from the houseboat.
Today we will be checking out all the famous destinations of Srinagar, Our first stop is the Shankaracharya Hill Temple, situated on the top of the hill, overlooking the Dal lake. This temple is dedicated to Lord Shiva.
After a visit to the temple, have your lunch at the hotel.
In the evening, we will take you for a guided tour of the Grand Mughal Gardens, influenced by the Mughal architecture, these gardens are Chashme Shahi, Nishat bagh and the crown of Srinagar, Shalimar Bagh.
After a visit to the Mughal Gardens, head back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Gulmarg to witness the beauty of this hill station.
Kashmir tour package from Delhi, welcomes you to the beautiful town of Gulmarg, Go ahead and enjoy this day on your own.
You can indulge yourself in golf, bird watching and pony rides or take a long walk by nature.
You can also take the Gondola ride that takes you to Apharwat via Kongdori and witness a picturesque view of the valley.
After a full fledged day, have an overnight stay at the Gulmarg hotel.
Enjoy a delightful breakfast and get ready to explore Pahalgam, a beautiful hill station embedded in the valley of Kashmir.
On your way, you will get to visit the Avantipur ruins and Anantnag Sulpher Springs,
As you reach ,Check into the hotel and after lunch, you can enjoy this day at leisure.
You can take small hikes through the pine forest along the Lidder river or you can try white river rafting and pony rides.
As it gets dark, return back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
After breakfast, get ready as your Kashmir package from Delhi offers you a perfect getaway to Sonamarg, also known as the Golden Meadow. This town was an important landmark in the ancient silk route.
Reach Sonamarg and engage yourself into various activities like temple visits to Narayan temple and Khir- Bhawani and pony rides at the Thajiwas Glacier or enjoy water sports at Manasbal Lake.
In the evening, head back to Srinagar and have an overnight stay at the Srinagar hotel.
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and get dropped off at the Srinagar airport with tons of good memories of your Kashmir Tour.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
I visited Kashmir with my partner from Delhi. The journey from Srinagar to the houseboat were magical. Snow capped mountains and much more and visited all the famous attractions Dal Lake, Kashmir Valley, Khardung La Pass, Gulmarg and many more. If you love traveling I'll suggest you visit Kashmir at least once.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.