Kalsubai Camping Highlights
- Unwind yourself with this Kalsubai camping package and indulge in the trekking experience to the highest peak of Maharashtra.
- Enjoy an overnight stay at a well-facilitated campsite situated at the summit of Kalsubai peak.
- Trek through the beautiful trails and catch glimpses of several more mountain ranges like Alang, Madangad, Kulang, and a lot more.
- Feast on the delicious meals prepared at the campsite and enjoy the panoramic nature views in the backdrop.
- This package is valued at INR 1,678 in the market.
Kalsubai Camping Overview
Camping Location: Kalsubai Peak.
Camping Duration: 1 Day/1 Night.
Start Time/End time: 12:30 PM (Day-1) to 2:30 PM (Day-2).
Starting Point: Depends on the chosen variant.
About Kalsubai Camping:
The highest peak of Maharashtra surrounded by lush green forests and fields, the Kalsubai trek is a surreal experience for all nature lovers and trek enthusiasts.The trekking route towards the Kalsubai summit offers an amazing panoramic view of several more mountain ranges like Alang, Madangad, Kulang, Ratangad (south-west), and to the south Pabhargad, Ghanchakkar & Harishchandragad.
This trekking experience offers a well-facilitated campsite situated on the summit of Kalsubai with comfortable tents and other regular amenities. Moreover, this extravagant camping experience is inclusive of delicious meals like breakfast, dinner and evening snacks and services of a well-experienced guide.
Other Relevant Information:
The stay in tents will be provided on 3/4 sharing basis.
This activity offers a trekking and camping experience as well.
Bari village is the base camp from where the trekking to Kalsubai summit will start.
The sharing transfers are only applicable for Kasara Railway Station to Bari Village (Transfers variant).
About the Activity:
- Start your camping experience on day 1 by 12:30 Pm and conclude it on day 2 till 2:30 Pm.
- The common inclusions for this activity are an experienced guide, stay in tents and meals.
- The stay in tents will be provided on triple and quadruple accommodation basis with comfortable mattresses, pillow and common washrooms.
- The package includes meals which will be served as breakfast, dinner and evening snacks.
- This package is available in two variants, Kasara to Kasara and Kasara to Bari village with transfers.
- Avail the comfort of round trip transportation with Kasara to Bari village transfers variant. Pick-up is scheduled from Kasara Railway Station (3:15 PM).
- Kasara Railway Station is the starting point for those who have chosen Kasara to Bari village with transfers variant.
- Bari Village is the starting point for for those who have chosen Kasara to Kasara (without transfers variant).
How to Reach:
Bari village is the base camp from where the trek towards Kalsubai peak will start. One can reach this place by opting the transfers variant or either by using the public or private transportation if non transfers variant is chosen.
Nearest Airport: Mumbai Airport, Maharashtra is the nearest airport located at a distance of 152 Km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the airport to reach the base camp.
Nearest Bus Stop: Kasara Bus Stand is the nearest bus stop to the campsite located at a distance of 49 km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
Nearest Railway Station: Kasara Railway Station is the nearest railway station located at a distance of 49 Km from the campsite. One can hire either a taxi or a shared vehicle from the bus stand to reach the campsite.
More Details about Kalsubai Camping
Know Before You Go for Kalsubai Camping
- To customize a package for a group of more than 4 people, send us an enquiry and we will get back to you.
- Thrillophilia reserves all the right to change/deviate/cancel the plans without prior notice
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
Things To Carry for Kalsubai Camping
- Day pack (20-30l)
- Water bottle
- Extra pair of socks
- Hiking shoes