Pick-Up & Drop
It was an amazing trip we had in Jordan for the span of 6 days, our trip organizer was knowledgable they planned my itinerary accordingly as what I was...
Firstly let me tell you that we enjoyed the trip... I always had a great experience booking my trip with Thrillophilia. Yes, this is my first time in J...
Trip Location: Amman
- Known officially as the “Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan”, the Arabian country of Jordan is the land of grand structures, remains of ancient civilizations, warm hospitality, rich culture, and delectable cuisines. This strategically crafted Jordan tour package from Thrillophilia will let you explore the wonderful secrets of this exotic destination and take home a totally dreamy experience!
- Your Jordan holiday tour will begin from the city of Amman. The largest and the capital city of Jordan, Amman is home to modern buildings, impressive art galleries, elegant malls, and terrific nightlife. After you reach here, you will spend the rest of your day at leisure, visiting various galleries or enjoying a tranquillizing Turkish bath.
- Day 2 is reserved for a fun-filled full-day exploration tour of Amman. On this amazing tour, you will visit the Folklore Museum, The Citadel - soak in the spectacular sunset views, the Amphitheatre, the blue mosque - also known as King Abdullah Mosque, and the Archaeological Museum. Later, you will head for an excursion to Jerash. Known commonly as Gerasa, Jerash is home to the most well-preserved Roman ruins. After a joyous exploration tour here, you will return to Amman.
- On day 3, you will proceed to Petra. Counted among the oldest cities of Jordan, Petra is a UNESCO World Heritage site. Enroute Petra, you will visit the City of Mosaics, Mt. Nebo - known for its religious significance, Um er-Rasas - shelters the ruins of Early Muslim, Roman, and Byzantine periods, and Kerak Castle - a 12th-century crusader castle.
- Day 4 is all about a full-day enjoyable exploration tour of Petra.
- On day 5, you will head to southern Jordan, where you will explore Aqaba - presents the perfect amalgamation of nature, history, and modernity, Wadi Rum - known for its old rock carvings, rose red desert, and chiselled canyons, and the Dead Sea - float like a dead fish. In Wadi Rum, you will relish the visual treat and enjoy a thrilling jeep safari and camel ride. In Aqaba, you will soak in the tranquil relaxed atmosphere. You can enjoy a spa session at the Dead Sea.
- On day 6, you will bid Jordan a hearty goodbye and fly back home.
Upon your arrival at Queen Alia International airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the pre-booked in Amman.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby places or if you are an Art enthusiast, you can check out the famous art galleries such as Foresight Gallery and a few more.
You can also enjoy a rejuvenating session at the Turkish bath on personal expense.
After the session, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, set out for a sightseeing tour of Amman to learn about the rich culture, tradition and history of the beautiful city.
You will be visiting the Archaeological Museum and Folklore Museum and see the exhibits showcasing the traditional lifestyle of the natives.
After the museums, you will be visiting the Blue Mosque or King Abdullah Mosque, the Amphitheatre, and the citadel.
Later, embark on a short tour of Jerash, the ancient city, where you will witness Roman ruins and many significant landmarks.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Petra, the lost city.
Enroute, you will stop at Madaba, the City of Mosaics, where you will find the Mosaic Map of Jerusalem and the Holy Land. Also, visit the Greek Orthodox Church of St. George.
Next, you will be visiting Mt. Nebo, followed by a visit to Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a), an archaeological site that comprises of ruins of Byzantine, Roman, and Early Muslim periods.
You will also be visiting Saint Stephen Church and Kerak Castle.
After the tour, reach Petra, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, embark on an Archaeological tour of the lost city.
Today, you will visit many archaeological marvels of this ancient city.
This city is famous for its rock cut caves of red sandstone and its water channel system in the desert.
Visit the rock cut formations and explore the red caves and ruins of Petra.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a hot-piping breakfast in the morning, check-out from the hotel and get ready for an exciting day at Dead Sea.
Start your day by visiting Wadi Rum is a cosmic, rose-red desert with ancient rock carvings, dunes, and Canyons. You can enjoy a camel ride or a jeep ride in the desert to explore the terrain.
Now, you will be taken to Aqaba, where you can spend some leisure time and later proceed to the Dead Sea, the lowest point on the planet, where you can enjoy floating and take a spa session in the mineral enriched mud pool.
After swimming, head to the pre-booked hotel, check-in and have an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport with amazing memories of your Jordan trip.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
It was an amazing trip we had in Jordan for the span of 6 days, our trip organizer was knowledgable they planned my itinerary accordingly as what I was expecting for, from the airport itself we were greeted by the staff and transfer us to the per booking hotel, the hotels were a good hotel of the place with amazing hospitalities and services. Even though everything has been set up but still the Thrillophilia team gets in touch with us the entire trip and always follow-up and even ensured that they will be there at any time we need helps, Every tour they arranged was fun and worthwhile with proper knowledge. We truly had an unforgettable time in Jordan, the expereince we had in Petra was an awesome one. The trip was enjoyable and one we will never forget!!! Everything happened because of the amazing planned done by Thrillophilia Team...
Rated : 5.0
Firstly let me tell you that we enjoyed the trip... I always had a great experience booking my trip with Thrillophilia. Yes, this is my first time in Jordan but the way the team planned my tour I felt that I knew about each and every place I visit as it went so smoothly from the itinerary. The accommodations were fabulous at the prime-location, helpful-staff, and served with delicious breakfast to start the day. Transport was always on time, I usually like the entire plan as it makes my family and I easy to covered and experience the beautiful Jordan.
Rated : 4.0
I had a positive experience booking with Thrillophilia, The team listened to what I actually wanted in the trip plus it was easy to contact them in terms of changes or seek any info. The whole 6-days trip I spend my time mostly in Amman and Petra... I really enjoyed all my sightseeing locations. I had the most memorable activities jeep safari and camel ride... Beautiful stayed we had, looking forward to my next international trip from your team only
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.