On the first day of the Jalesh Cruise Mumbai to Diu guests will arrive at the dock terminal in Mumbai for on-boarding the Karnika ship. Guests are expected to arrive 4 hours prior to the time of departure for a comfortable transit.
The cruise crew will complete the process by welcoming and handing over a key card for the rooms as well as a cruise currency card that can be used for purchases and spending on activities etc.
The rest of the day would be at leisure where guests can choose to indulge in activities and entertainment like - spa treatments, exercising, cooking and dancing classes, gambling in the casino and more.
The evening will consist of a delicious dinner with some on-board entertainment, after which you will head back to the rooms and sleep overnight.
The next morning on the Jalesh cruise Diu to Mumbai, guests will be served a delicious breakfast at one of the restaurants on the ship.
Afterwards, the cruise ship will anchor at the harbour in Diu and guests would have the option of either staying on-board and indulge in the available facilities or opt to go on recommended shore excursion tours offered by Jalesh Cruises, or go on an independent sightseeing exploration throughout the day.
In the evening, you will return to the Jalesh Cruise Diu to Mumbai ship and spend the evening with dinner and entertainment. Afterwards, you can dance the night away at the Dome DJ night on the cruise before heading back to the rooms to spend the night as you sail back to Mumbai.
On the last day of the Jalesh cruise from Mumbai to Diu, the guest’s morning will begin with breakfast on-board, and the rest of the afternoon would be free to explore the cruise facilities.
Later in the day, the ship will return to the dock terminal in Mumbai for unboarding of the guests from the ship and to go on their onward journey.
Write Your Story
- The Jalesh Cruise from Mumbai to Diu would be an experience like nothing you have had before. A ship voyage of 3 days would make your long living dream of a vacation on water a reality.
- Guests can expect to live in three spacious and different cabins - Inside, Balcony and Ocean View, according to the choice of their bookings.
- All the other available facilities and entertainment would be accessible for one and all. The guests can enjoy evening live performances and music sessions that are a part of the package, and also make use of the other services like - spa, casino, shopping, games etc. at personal expense to have a complete vacation experience.
- The cruise has several different bars, lounges, restaurants and outlets where on-boarders can relish meals and drinks day in and out, throughout the sailing trip.
- An entire day in Diu where guests can go for sightseeing or spend a leisurely day around the shore.
The cost of the Jalesh Cruise Mumbai to Diu starts from 17,800 INR per adult for a 3 days and 2 nights trip.
The highlights of the Jalesh Cruise Mumbai to Diu are:
- International shows onboard the ship - Broadway and Burlesque
- Live Music at Bars and Lounges
- DJ NIght at the Dome
- Games and activities for the Guests
- Diu off-shore Excursion (available upon request).
The Jalesh cruise from Mumbai to Dui offers a total of four accommodation options. Out of these, the former three are available for booking in the package.
- Inside Cabin
- Ocean View Cabin
- Balcony Cabin
- Mini Suite (not offered in the package).
These are the available inclusions in the Mumbai to Diu Jalesh Cruise Package:
- Standard: Inside Cabin on Jalesh Cruises: Karnika.
- Deluxe: Ocean View Cabin on Jalesh Cruises: Karnika.
- Premium: Balcony Cabin on Jalesh Cruises: Karnika.
Dining in at the below mentioned restaurants:
- Waterfront Dining
- The essence of India
- The Far Eastern Kadhai
- Kettle & Bun
- Jain Haven
- Vegetarian Bang
- Sugar and Spice
- The International Grill
- Hot Clay Tandoor
- Street Food @ Karnika.
- Marquee Theatre (The Broadway Experience)
- The Dome – DJ Night
- The Screen – Showcasing Movies
- Gym and Fitness
- Usage of Swimming Pool
- Entry into the Casino.
These are the facilities and services that are not included in the Mumbai to Diu Jalesh Cruise Package:
- Gratuity of USD 12 + (18% GST) per person per night is payable on-board.
- Any paid entertainment shows.
- All bars / All beverages ( hard and soft ) / Any Bar Packages.
- All Spa Packages.
- Any Shopping on-board.
- Charges of the Casino Games.
- Any Venue Rentals for the usage of public spaces for private events.
- Any kind of Team Building Activities.
- Any kind of private performance by the Ships Troupe / Crew.
- Any kind of events to be planned.
- All Shore Excursions.
- Transfers to and fro the ship terminal.
- Visa Fees and Travel Insurance.
- Surcharges as applicable due to peak season, surcharge dates, trade fair dates, Christmas, New Year week.
- Restaurants that are not included in the fare : The Cafe, Frozen, Chef’s Table, Chopsticks.
Yes. The guests would be served breakfast, lunch and dinner on the Jalesh Cruise Mumbai to Diu package. Apart from that, day and late night snacks are also a part of the package. Beverages or any other expenditure on food would be done by the guests on personal expense.
The Jalesh Cruise from Mumbai to Diu by Thrillophilia would include the following amenities:
- Cabins with bedding and attached Baths
- Complimentary Toiletries and Towels
- Seating area and personal Balconies
- Water Bottle
- Access to the Gym and Swimming-pool.
No, the Jalesh Cruise Mumbai to Diu package from Thrillophilia does not include any alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages. That being said, there are no restrictions or limits for the guests on buying drinks at one’s own expense.
Yes, Jalesh Cruise from Mumbai to Diu has the following activities and entertainment on-board for the kids and young adults to experience:
- Children Activity Areas - Quest, Quest+ Adventure & Scouts
- Video Games
- Scavenger Hunts
- Arts and Craft
- Dance Classes
- Language Classes
- Movie screening.
Below are mentioned the documents that the guests must carry for the Jalesh Cruise from Mumbai to Diu:
- Booking Confirmation Voucher
- Identification (Birth card, Aadhar, PAN etc. (for Indian residents)
- Passport and Visa documents (for NRIs and foreign tourists).
Yes, There is a team of medical staff, including an on-board doctor available throughout the Jalesh Cruise Mumbai to Diu trip to tend to the guests in case of emergency or sudden health concerns.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.