Pick-Up & Drop
The very impressive trip we had this time with Thrillophilia... This is our first-time experience booking a longest and international trip but one thin...
This travel company served us amazingly right from the start to the end...When we reached the place they already arranged everything for us in which we...
Trip Location: Rome
- Home to numerous ancient ruins, historical landmarks and tasteful cuisine, Italy has been titled as a go-to destination for many travel lovers. Be it the alluring landscapes or adrenaline rushing activities; here, one can delve deeper into numerous once in a lifetime experiences.
- The first day of this blissful tour to Italy will begin With reaching the airport in Rome. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to a comfy stay, where some time will be provided to freshen up and rest for a while. The remaining part of the day will be given for leisure, and you can spend it the way you please. You can either stay back and rest in your cozy rooms or can head out for a sightseeing tour on your own.
- Day two of the trip will be a guided hop-on hop-off tour of the city. In the tour, you will get a chance to traverse around many famous historical sites, including the world-famous Colosseum. The whole day will be spent visiting numerous historical sites, followed by finally reaching the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The third day of this vacation will start with some delicious breakfast, followed by checking out from the hotel in Rome. You will be shifted to the railway station from where you will be boarding a train towards Florence. Upon arrival, you will be transferred to a comfortable hotel which will be your stay here. The remaining part of the day will be provided for leisure, and you are free to explore Florence on your own.
- Day four of the trip will be an adventurous one, as today you will be wondering one of the seven wonders - The Leaning Tower of Pisa. The whole day will be spent marvelling at the beautiful architecture of Pisa, followed by finally heading back towards the stay and resting overnight.
- The fifth day of the tour will begin with checking out from the hotel and being shifted to Venice. Upon arrival, you will be moved to a comfy hotel where you can rest for a while. Today, you will get a chance to enjoy the Gondola ride in the calm waters of Venice. The beautiful floating city will be marvelled today, followed by finally reaching the hotel back to spend the night.
- The sixth day of this trip will be dedicated to a tour of the islands of Murano, Burano, and Torcello. From visiting the coloured glass factories to traversing the streets of Italy at St. Mark’s Square, where you will get to enjoy numerous adventurous activities. The day will end with reaching the stay back and resting overnight.
- Day seven will be the last one, and today you will be heading towards the airport to catch a flight back home.
As you land in Rome, our representative will receive you from the airport and escort you to the hotel.
Complete the check-in formalities and spend the remaining day at leisure.
In the evening, you can take a walk in the neighborhood or explore famous attractions on your own.
Relish some local delicacies at a local restaurant and later, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, head out to explore the best tourist attractions of Rome with a Hop On Hop Off tour.
Board a bus and explore important landmarks from the great museums to historic places like the Colosseum.
In the evening, you can enjoy delicious pizzas at the restaurants and enjoy shopping at the local markets.
As the day ends, return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having an Italian breakfast in the morning, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the train station to board a train from Rome to Florence.
As you reach, our representative will escort you to the hotel. In the evening, explore this beautiful city by foot and visit famous attractions such as Cathedral Of Santa Maria Fiori And Piazza Duomo, Cinque Terre, Winery at Renaissance, Santa Croce, Ponte Vecchio and a few more.
After the tour, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, embark on a trip to Pisa, world renowned for the leaning tower of Pisa.
Apart from this, there are many historical monuments and churches to visit in Pisa and the mouth-watering Italian cuisine is a must try.
As you reach Pisa, proceed to visit Piazza dei Miracoli,and see the Leaning tower of Pisa - one of the wonders of the world.
Next, you will be visiting the gothic cathedrals highlighting the marvelous architecture of the city.
In the evening, try various large size pizzas at the local pizzerias and savour the authentic flavour of Italy.
After the tour, travel back to Florence for an overnight stay at the hotel.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast in the morning and check-out from the hotel to start your journey to Venice.
Get dropped off at the train station to board a train to Venice, The city of Canals.
After reaching, our representative will assist you to the pre-booked hotel. Check-in at the hotel and get freshened up.
Later, enjoy a gondola cable car ride to witness the ecstatic beauty of this floating city.
After the visit, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up to a beautiful morning in Venice and after having breakfast, enjoy a half day tour to explore Murano, Burano and Torcello Island.
Our first stop is Murano islands, a group of islands in the Venetian lagoon to visit San Giorgio Maggiore, the Public Gardens, tip of Sant’Elena, Lido Beach Resort and the glass factories.
Our next stop is the island of Burano, where you can find some excellent quality lace and pearls studded beautiful clothes. Take a walking tour and witness the colourful fisherman houses.
Our last stop is the island of Torcello, famous for its medieval houses and cathedrals.
Here you will witness the Cathedral and the church of Santa Fosca.
On your way, make a stop at St. Mark’s Square and enjoy your evening leisurely.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your return flight back home.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The very impressive trip we had this time with Thrillophilia... This is our first-time experience booking a longest and international trip but one thing which was really recommendable was that the team was very polite, ready to listen to what we exactly need on our tour... they helped us with the coordination we required through the course of the trip...they were extremely polite... The hotels arranged for us was excellent with lots of breakfast options available in the hotel and also lots of good street foods available nearby, service and hospitalities were excellent too. The day tours we had in Rome, Florence and Venice were absolutely amazing we met nice people and they were ready to clicked pictures for us...By the way, the itinerary and the tour were brilliantly organized... I do not hesitate to recommend others and to book the next trip from your team again near the future.
Rated : 5.0
This travel company served us amazingly right from the start to the end...When we reached the place they already arranged everything for us in which we do not have to struggle from the moment of receiving us from the airport to dropping us back to the airport...The car was comfortable and the driver was well-behaved...Amazing sightseeing in a hop-on-hop-off along with an informative guide who shared a great history of the place, Lovely activity in Venice the Gondola ride was fun with the amazing sceneries of the floating city, Nice islands tour with lots of thrilling activities...AN UNFORGETTABLE EXPERIENCE EVER...
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.