Pick-Up & Drop
Open Dated Ticket
- On the east bank of the Jordan River lies a scenic, beautiful, peaceful and fun-filled location which aims to provide you with the best vacation of your life. Opting for a Holy land tour from Mumbai will take you towards the beautiful lands of Jordan and will provide you with a plethora of entertainment options.
- The first day of Holy land tour from Mumbai will begin with reaching Amman Airport, from where you will be shifted to your comfy stay. Once you arrive in the hotel and rest for a while, the remaining part of the day will be given for leisure, and you are free to spend it the way you want.
- Day two of the trip to the Holy Land from Mumbai will be a fun-filled sightseeing tour of Amman in which you will visit many famous tourist attractions. Places like Citadel and Roman Theatre, Prophet’s Death and Burial Place and the Memorial of Moses will be covered today.
- On the third day of this vacation will take you to Nazareth, Israel, where you will be visiting famous tourist locations like Mary’s Well, Joseph’s Workshop and Cana. Once the sightseeing is over, you will head towards your stay in Nazareth to spend the night.
- Day four of the trip will take you to Bethlehem, where after checking into a hotel, a sightseeing tour will begin. Places like Saint Peters House, Mount Tabor, Capernaum, Tabgha, Replica of Galilean Fishing boat and Mensa Christy will be marked as visited today.
- The fifth day will be spent sightseeing the old city of Jerusalem and visiting many prominent tourist destinations like Golgotha, Wailing Wall, Jericho and the Dead Sea. Once the sightseeing is over, you will be heading back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
- The sixth day of this tour will take you towards many beautiful locations, including the peak and water spring of Ein Karem. You will also get to enjoy the panoramic view of Jerusalem once you reach the top of the Mount of Olives. Other significant places of tourist attractions like Basilica of Agony and the Tomb of Saint Mary will also be marked today.
- Day seven will take you towards Egypt while enjoying the 5-hour drive to Taba. Once you reach here and complete all formalities, you will be driven towards a comfy hotel which will be your stay for the trip. The remaining part of the day will be spent resting.
- The eighth day of the journey will take you towards the historical monuments of Sinai. The first stop of the day will be Saint Catherine Monastery followed by reaching Sharm El -Sheikh. Once you arrive here, a hot dinner will be served, followed by reaching a hotel to spend the night.
- Day nine of the tour will take you to the capital of Egypt. The whole day will be spent travelling to Cairo, and once you reach here, you will be driven towards a new hotel. The remaining part of the day will be for leisure, and you are free to explore on your own.
- The tenth day will be a sightseeing tour of Cairo, and today you will be covering all the prominent tourist destinations in and around it. Locations like The Great Pyramids of Giza and the Old Churches of Cairo will be covered today, followed by a cruise on River Nile.
- Day eleven will be the last one, and today you will be boarding a flight back to your home in Mumbai.
Upon your arrival at Amman airport, you will be greeted by our representative and will be assisted for the immigration and customs formalities.
After completing the formalities, you will be escorted to the hotel for your Holy land tour from Mumbai .
Check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at leisure.
In the evening , you can take a stroll to discover nearby places and local markets.
Head back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay
After having breakfast, head out for a trip to Mount Nebu, start your journey along the King’s highway and witness many historic sites of Jordan and Moses on your way.
As you reach, head to the platform near the church and witness a picturesque view of Jordan valley and the Dead Sea.
After this experience, proceed towards Madaba Church and later have lunch at a local restaurant.
In the afternoon, drive back to Amman City for a short sightseeing tour. You will be visiting Citadel and Roman Theatre.
As the day ends, head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay
Enjoy a delicious breakfast and check-out from the hotel as today you will be travelling to Nazareth for the second phase of your Holy Land tour from Mumbai .
Start travelling to Sheik Hussein Bridge to cross the border, it will take you 2.5 hours to reach your destination.
As you reach Israel , make a stop for lunch at a local restaurant and then proceed ahead to visit Nazareth, a small town, where Jesus , Mary and Joseph spent their Childhood days.
Our next stop is Mary’s Well , followed by a visit to the Basilica of the Annunciation built over the grotto.
Next, you will be taken to Joseph’s workshop and then pay a visit to Cana, where Jesus performed his first Miracle, changing water into wine at the wedding feast.
After completing the tour, check-in at the hotel in Nazareth and have dinner and an overnight stay.
Start your day with a hot-piping breakfast and check-out from the hotel to start your journey towards Bethlehem .
Our first stop of the day is Mount Tabor and Capernaum, this place is known as the site of the transfiguration of Jesus.
A visit to Tabgha, and visit the Church of the Multiplication of the Five Loaves and Two Fishesand the expressive church of the Beatitudes.
Start exploring Galilee and enjoy a small boat ride in the sea of Galilee.
Next, you will be visiting Saint Peter’s house, the Church of Primacy of Peter, and witness Mensa Christy, Chris's table.
Later, start driving to Bethlehem and as you reach, check-in at the hotel, have dinner and an overnight stay in Bethlehem.
After breakfast, head out to explore the significant sites related to Jesus’s Life and the Holy Bible.
You will be visiting the pools of Beit Hasda, Saint Ann's Church, Via Dolorosa (Way of Grief),
Visit the 14 Stations of the Cross to Golgotha, the Pilate's Judgments Hall, the Chapel of the Flagellation, where according to traditions, the Ecce Homo Arch and the Convent of the Sisters of Zion.
See the last 5 Stations of the Cross inside the Church of the Holy Sepulchre and the Tomb and later visit Cenacle.
After the visit, proceed towards Jericho. On your way, you will be visiting Sycamore Tree and Mount of Temptation.
Make a stop for lunch and then go for a visit to the famous Dead Sea, float in the minerals enriched water and spend some leisure time.
Start travelling to Bethany, and visit Lazarus’ Tomb and the Wailing Wall, which is the holiest place for the Jewish religion.
After the sightseeing tour, check-in at the hotel in Bethlehem for dinner and an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, get ready for a trip to Ein Karem and Mount of Olives. Today you will also explore the famous sites of Gethsemane.
First stop of the day is Ein Kalem, located on the hills. This small city is known to be the birthplace of John the Baptist and is also called the city of Judah.
Next, you will visit the Mount of Olives and as you reach the top, you will get to witness a beautiful view of Jerusalem .
Today you will be visiting sanctuaries of Pater Noster Ascension, the chapel of Dominus Flevit, Garden of Gethsemane, the Basilica of Agony and Tomb of Saint Mary.
Next, head to the Church of Saint Peter in Gallicantu and visit the traditional house of the high priest, Caiaphas.
Drive back to Bethlehem and visit the shepherd’s field, before having lunch.
Have lunch at the local restaurant and later move towards the Church of Nativity, the birthplace of Jesus, and the City of David, Manager Square; Crusaders Cloister Grotto of Saint Jerome.
Head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Taba, it will take 5 hours to reach Egypt.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and have lunch, feel free to spend the remaining day on your own.
Have dinner and overnight stay at Tab
Enjoy a hot-piping breakfast and check-out from the hotel to start your trip to Sharm-El-Sheikh as per the itinerary of your trip to holy land from Mumbai .
On your way, stop at Sinai to witness the gigantic mountains and also visit the Saint Catherine Monastery, which is a significant holy site.
Start your journey to Sharm El-Sheikh and have lunch at a restaurant.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day at ease.
Have dinner and overnight stay at the hotel in Sharm El-Sheikh.
Start your day with a continental breakfast and check-out from the hotel. Get transferred to Cairo for the next part of your package.
Cross through the famous Suez canal on your way and have lunch at a local restaurant.
As you arrive in Cairo, head out to visit the old churches of the city and after the visit, check-in at the hotel.
Have dinner and an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast, embark on a sightseeing tour of Cairo.
Today you will be visiting Pyramids, The Great Pyramid of Giza and the Pyramid of Cheops. It is one of the seven wonders of the world and is the largest of all three pyramids.
Later, proceed for a tour of old churches of Cairo and visit the Pharaonic village.
In the evening, enjoy a cruise on the River Nile and relish into some local delicacies with international cuisine laden in the buffet.
Watch live shows and cultural performances as you sail through the Nile river.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast , check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return journey as your Holy land package from Mumbai comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We booked this tour and must say it was wonderful. The Dead sea and Mt. Nebo seemed the heart of the tour. And getting to know the culture closely was a whole different experience we had. It was amazing trip well managed by the team, and supportive drivers and well- behaved and helpful staff. Satisfied from the trip, definitely recommendable!
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.