About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
With a cup of hot tea in hand, gaze at the beautiful views of snow-capped mountains, gushing blue streams, and an eco-friendly environment outside. With wood-panelled and mud-plastered walls, the rooms here are a perfect blend of traditional mountain home and modernity coming together to give a cosy, homely feeling. Add to it the delicious food served here and you are in heaven.
While it is an excellent base for outdoor enthusiasts since it is set in the heart of Shimla, it is also a few mins away from the Shimla forest that is full of rhododendron, pine, cedar and deodar trees making it ideal for someone looking for a peaceful stay. An eco-friendly stay, it also offers the luxury to work from here and change your office view for a few days.
About the rooms:
Offering beautiful views of downtown Shimla, the stay features three luxurious and cosy cottages.
- Himachali Cottage: It comprises of 4 bedrooms with attached washrooms, a large living room, and a fully-equipped kitchen. It can accommodate 8 guests on 4 double beds and around 7 more guests on extra beds.
- Pahari Cabin: It comprises of 3 bedrooms with 2 washrooms, a living room, a terrace, and a pool table. It can accommodate 6 guests on 3 double beds and 2 more guests on extra beds.
- Khaddu's Den: It comprises of 3 small bedrooms with attached washrooms and a living room. It can accommodate a max of 6 guests.
All bedrooms in all cottages come with amenities like WiFi, running hot & cold water, tea/coffee maker, electric blanket, and more.
Breakfast is included in the Himachali Cottage and Pahari Cabin package. For Khaddu's Den, you can order breakfast at an additional cost. Lunch and dinner for all three cottages are available on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost where guests can specially ask for “pahadi” meals with prior notice to the chef.
- Enjoy outdoor games like badminton, table tennis, etc., at the stay
- Take a splendid nature walk in the Shimla forest nearby that is full of rhododendron, pine, cedar and deodar trees
- Go for a cycling tour on Shimla Forest Road, also called the 'lover's lane' that is covered with dense trees making a delightful passage of greenery
- Check out the Farmer’s Corner at the stay where you can buy organically grown walnuts, brown rice, etc.
- Visit the Rashtrapati Niwas, formerly known as Viceregal Lodge, to explore ancient articles and photographs going back to the times of the British rule in India
- Head out to check out the Jakhu Hill, at an elevation of 2,455 m above the sea level, said to be the highest peak in Shimla
- Visit the Jakhoo Temple, an ancient temple dedicated to the Hindu deity Hanuman, situated on Jakhoo Hill
- Check out the Christ Church, the second oldest church in North India
- You can also visit the Kali Bari Mandir, a Hindu temple situated on Bantony Hill, dedicated to the fearsome reincarnation of Goddess Kali, known as Shyamala, after which the
Shimla city is named
- Nothing like enjoying the Kalka – Shimla toy train ride. The old railway line along the mountains paints a tranquil picture of the place.
- Enjoy rafting at Tattapani, nestled on the banks of Satluj
- Head out to visit the tranquil Chadwick waterfall
- If arms and ammunition excite you, you must visit the Army Museum located in Annandale
- Indulge in adventure sports like paragliding, mountain biking, and more
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is located in main Shimla and is easily accessible by any public/private transfer.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.