Pick-Up & Drop
About Himachal Tour Package from Chandigarh:
- Lying in the country’s northern part, Himachal Pradesh is known popularly for its majestic mountains, cheerful culture, and age-old religious sites. This scenic destination is also famous for its thrilling adventure sports, ancient forts, and authentic Himachali cuisine.
- The Himachal tour package from Chandigarh will take you on a very ful-filling tour of this glorious Indian state, letting you explore some of the gems of this destination including Shimla, Dalhousie, Dharamshala and Manali.
- As per the Himachal package from Chandigarh itinerary, Day 1 will start with your arrival at the Chandigarh railway station/airport, from there you will be picked up by our representative.
- Head towards Shimla, the picturesque hill station in Himachal. Perched at an elevation of around 2200 meters from sea level, Shimla is famous for its mystical woods, lofty hills, and colonial structures. You will spend your first evening at Shimla enjoying a leisure time with your loved ones.
- On the second day, you will gear up for Kufri, which is a quaint hill station, famous for its rich panoramic sights. You will also get a chance to cover other popular attractions including Indian Institute of Advanced Studies, Jakhoo Temple, and Christ Church.
- You will proceed on a fun-filled trip to yet another stunning hill station of Himachal Pradesh, Manali on the third day. Perched between the Dhauladhar ranges and the Pir Panjal, Manali boasts sprawling meadows, shining streams, lush forests, quaint villages, and adventurous activities. Your first evening in Manali will be all about an enjoyable private time.
- The fourth day of your Himachal tour from Chandigarh will take you on an excursion to the famous Rohtang Valley, where you will get a chance to explore your adventurous side and enjoy exhilarating activities like skiing and sledging.
- On the fifth day, you will enjoy a half-day sightseeing tour of Manali, covering top attractions like Tibetan Monastery, Hadimba Temple, Van Vihar, Club House, and Vashisht Temple. The rest of the day will be all yours to enjoy a leisurely private time.
- Dharamshala, which is known popularly as Dalai Lama’s sacred residence will be our spot for the sixth day. This place is famous for its bustling local markets and ancient monasteries.
- On the seventh day, you will enjoy a half-day sight-seeing tour of Dharamshala, visiting popular attractions like McLeodganj, Dal Lake, and Little Lhasa. Later, you will proceed on a short road trip to Dalhousie.
- Nicknamed as the “Mini Switzerland of India”, Dalhousie is a quaint hill station that flaunts a rustic charm with its Victorian and Scottish structures. The eighth day of your Himachal tour will be spent amidst the scenic vistas, flowery meadows, misty mountains, gurgling rivers, and pine-clad valleys of this hill town.
- On the ninth day, you will head for Amritsar, which is known to manifest the heroic essence of Punjab. You will spend your afternoon witnessing the legendary flag lowering event at the India-Pakistan border lying in this state.
- The last day of your Himachal tour package from Chandigarh will be all about sightseeing and shopping in the city of Amritsar. You will pay a visit to the iconic Jallianwala Bagh and the peaceful Golden Temple and indulge in some street shopping at the local markets before proceeding back home.Later in the day, drive to Chandigarh Airport or Railway Station and continue your homebound journey.
Start your Himachal tour package from Chandigarh by getting picked up from a set location and meet our representative. Take a halt at Pinjore Garden and witness this Mughal creation.
After reaching Shimla, check in to the hotel and the rest of the day at your leisure.
Enjoy overnight stay at the hotel.
After a wholesome breakfast get ready for the sightseeing tour. The Himachal package from Chandigarh will introduce you to all the wonderful places of Shimla.
Visit Green Valley, WildFlower Hall. Indira Holiday Home, Fagu and Indian Institute of Advanced Studies
Proceed for Kufri, a small hill station, known for its trekking and hiking trails.
Reach back to the hotel and have an overnight stay.
Savour a delicious breakfast, check out from the hotel and travel to Manali. On your way, you will witness the Sundernagar Lake, Hanogi Devi Temple, Mandi and others.
After reaching, check-in to your hotel and have the rest of the day at your leisure.
In the evening you can explore the nearby places or have a peaceful evening near the waterfall.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast, today the Himachal package from Chandigarh will take you on an excursion to Rohtang Pass.
On the way, make a stop in Solang valley to witness the majestic Rahalla Falls.Solang valley is a popular spot for adventure activities, you can enjoy skiing, sledge ride, mountain biking, snow scooter, ski ride and at additional charges.
After reaching Rohtang, start exploring Nehru Kund, Kothi, Gulaba and Marhi, you can also enjoy some adventure sports in Rohtang like skiing, snow scooter , tyre drop etc.
Head back to Manali for an overnight stay.
You can use this day of your Himachal tour package from Chandigarh to explore Manali in detail.
After breakfast, get a head start on the half day sightseeing tour of Manali. We will take you to visit the attractions like Hadimba Temple, Club House, Tibetan Monastery, Van Vihar, Vashisht Temple, and a few more.
Enjoy the rest of the evening at your leisure and have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having breakfast ,check out from the hotel and start your journey to Dharamshala.
On your way you will witness the beautiful views of Kullu Valley, Palampur Tea Garden, Baijnath, and Chamunda Devi Temple.
After reaching Dharamshala, check in to your hotel and have the rest of the day at leisure.
After dinner, enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Wake up in the morning and check out from the hotel after having breakfast. Today you will be travelling to Dalhousie and on the move , you will visit the Little Lhasa, Mcleodganj and a detour of St. John in the wilderness Church, built in neo- gothic architecture, is known to be the last resting place of Lord Elgin.
Spend some quality time at the Dal Lake and then proceed to Dalhousie.
After reaching Dalhousie, check-into the hotel and have an overnight stay and the hotel
Enjoy a toothsome breakfast and get ready to explore the Mini Switzerland of India. Get picked up from your hotel and start your local sightseeing tour of Khajjiar, a hill station set amidst the dense deodar forest filled with clumps of reeds and green meadows gives it a refreshing charm.
Go for a visit to Khajjiar lake and in the evening reach back to your hotel and enjoy the rest of the day on your own.
After dinner, enjoy a cozy stay in the hotel.
Enjoy a hearty breakfast and head towards Amritsar.
Check in to the hotel and relax for a little while.
In the afternoon, reach The Wagah Border where you will witness the flag lowering ceremony in India - Pakistan Border.
Head back to your hotel for an overnight stay.
On the last day of your Himachal Pradesh tour package from Chandigarh, we will take you for a sightseeing tour of Amritsar.
After having breakfast, check out from your hotel and start exploring the city.
We will visit the Golden Temple and the Jallianwala Bagh, where the massacre led by General Dyer, soaked the entire ground in blood.
After paying respects to the Amar Jyoti, you can go shopping in the local markets and savour the buttery, spicy street food.
Tour ends with a drop off at Chandigarh.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
It was a 10 days trip to Himachal and we tried numerous adventure sport here and also visited many cities in this trip. Everything was very well organised. The accommodation was very good and food also. Highly recommend!!!
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.