Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Nestled in a hillside between pine and oak trees, apple orchards, and green fields the stay offers a breathtaking view of the snow-covered Nanda Devi range and the twinkling lights of Almora along the horizon. Two sleekly designed independent cottages, lying at the cusp of luxe and rustic, they each come with 3 bedrooms including an attic bedroom. The wooden floors, beams, and fireplaces, and the flowing internal spaces create an inspiring space to retreat from the world.
Make it your workstation for the next few days or simply spend quality time with your family and friends here, the place has a lot to offer for both peace and fun-time.
About the rooms:
A perfect opportunity to find luxury amid nature's generosity, this stay offers two cottages with a blend of both vernacular and contemporary architectural styles, interwoven yet separated by a well-manicured shared garden. The wooden work, elegant finishing, and grandeur - it's just time for you to pack your bags and head straight for this paradise! The upper level has the living areas and open kitchen wrapped around a front deck with gorgeous views of the valley below.
The stay offers 2 different villas:-
- Jupiter offers 3 bedrooms can accommodate upto 5 guests with plush beds, comfortable indoor seating area, patio with outdoor furniture.
- Orchard offers 3 bedrooms can accommodate upto 5 guests with work desk and chair, wardrobes, ensuite bathrooms, and every other amenity that you need.
There's something strikingly different about the meals served up in the mountains. Be it the freshly procured ingredients or the view that we gaze at while having the meals - the bottomline is - never miss a "pahadi" meal. While breakfast (Indian/Continental) is included in the package, guests can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost.
- Take a stroll in the fruit garden and start the day with freshly plucked apples, figs, and pears
- End your day with an outdoor fireplace warming your heart and a cup of tea warming your soul
- Enjoy gazing up at the night sky lying on the lawn
- Explore beautiful trails on the hills as well as beautiful Himalayan birds like Himalayan bulbuls, black-headed jays and many more resident and migratory birds
- Head to the well-known Shiv Mandir which is the highest point in Mukteshwar. Hike to the Mandir and enjoy chai with a killer sunset view at Sunset Point which is just a few steps away.
- Visit Chouli ki Jali that is famous for adventure activities like rappelling and paragliding in Mukteshwar.
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the living room, the patio, the garden and other common areas
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
About its accessibility:
These beautiful villas are around 15 KM from Mukteshwar and can be easily reached by any private car/cab as per guest's preference. The nearest airport is the Pantnagar Airport around 48 KM away.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.