Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Amidst a ridge of deodar, pines and rhododendrons, in the lap of snow peaked mountains, the colonial houses in Landour remind you of the British Raj. Built in a 20-acre property that consists of two cottages, this one offers two bedrooms called the Blue Umbrella and the Island of Trees that are inspired by author Ruskin Bond’s books (who resides not so far away). The stay also offers a lawn, patio and a balcony that all open to the views of the deep Doon-valley and the Himalayas.
You would not want to miss out having a cup of tea, or reading a book while enjoying the views and serenity from the comfort of the lawn that also has artistic outdoor furniture.
About the rooms:
The stay offers two bedrooms, the Blue Umbrella and the Island of Trees. While one bedroom is on the ground floor, the other one is on the first floor, both offering scenic views of the valley and the mountains.
They both have double beds, ensuite bathroom, and are equipped with modern amenities that you need for a memorable and a comfortable stay. Each room can accommodate 2 guests.
While breakfast is included in the package, either lunch or dinner can be provided at an additional cost, on prior notice. Simple, tasteful and soulful. There is a kitchen in the other villa, not so far away, made accessible if absolutely necessary.
- Head out to the Jabarkhet Nature Reserve for a self-guided nature walk. It is a private forest reserve known for wildlife viewing, hiking trails and nature views.
- Tie your shoe laces tight for a self-guided hike to Gun hill point, the 2nd highest hill in Mussoorie at 2,024 m. Do not forget to carry your camera to click pictures of the amazing views from here.
- Also try out the cable car ride near Gun Point that offers scenic views of the city and valley.
- Indulge in adventurous activities like skywalking, paragliding, valley crossing, zip swing, rock climbing, and more (at an additional cost)
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire cottage and the lawn
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check in and post every check out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The stay is around 7 KM from Mussoorie Bus Station and 66 KM from Jolly Grant Dehradun Airport. Cab pickup can be arranged upon request for a fair price from bus station or airport or Dehradun city.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.