Pick-Up & Drop
We're glad that we booked this trip with Thrillophilia we were stress-free the entire trip as the package we chose for our family vacation was a good o...
5-stars for Thrillophilia I can't wait till the end of my trips, My friends and I were happy with this trip, we had a smooth picked-up from the airport...
Trip Location: London
- Perched on the River Thames, London is the most populous and the capital city of England. Offering the perfect blend of the new and the old, this wonderful city is known popularly for its rich heritage and excellent architecture.
- Lying in northwestern Europe and forming a part of the UK, Scotland is the land of rich culture, breathtaking nature, and enchanting music. This place is known for its lush highlands, delectable Scotch whiskies, and coastal clear waters. This London & Scotland tour package from Thrillophilia will let you explore the touristy riches of both these magical destinations in just 6 days!
- Your wonderful London & Scotland tour will start in the city of London. Once you reach here and spend some leisure time, you will go pay a visit to the famous London Eye - the tallest observation wheel in England in the evening.
- Day 2 is reserved for a full-day fun-filled exploration tour of London. On this enchanting tour, you will visit Buckingham Palace - see the “Changing of Guards” ceremony, Tower Bridge, Westminster Abbey, Piccadilly Circus, Big Ben - the classic clock tower known for its huge bell and accuracy, Trafalgar Square, River Thames the longest river of England, Hyde Park, and Oxford Street.
- On day 3, you will head to Stratford-upon-Avon. Upon reaching here, you will visit the House of William Shakespeare and the House of William Shakespeare.
- After cruising on the serene waters of Windermere lake on day 4, you will head to Glasgow. Perched on Clyde river, Glasgow is a beautiful port city in Scotland known for its art nouveau and Victorian architecture. After you reach here, you will set out for a joyous sightseeing tour and explore George Square, River Clyde - Britain’s 8th longest river, and Glasgow Cathedral.
- On day 5, you will proceed on a full-day enjoyable excursion to Edinburg. The capital city of Scotland, Edinburg is the land of neoclassical buildings, Georgian New Town, and medieval Old Town. Once you reach here, you will enjoy visiting Royal Mile, Princes Street, Holyrood Palace, Arthur's Seat, and Edinburgh castle. Later, you will return to Glasgow.
- On day 6, you will head to Manchester. The second biggest city of England, Manchester is known for its glorious industrial heritage. Upon reaching here, you will explore Manchester Cathedral, Albert Square, University of Manchester, and Town Hall. Later, you will conclude your London & Scotland tour and fly back home.
Upon your arrival at London Airport, our representative will receive you and will assist you to the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
In the afternoon, enjoy lunch at a local restaurant and explore the famous avenues for shopping.
In the evening, you will be taken to London's eye, an observation ferris wheel to witness the panoramic views of the city.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having an english breakfast, head out to explore the best of London with a sightseeing tour.
Today you will see 'Changing of the Guard' at Buckingham Palace and later savour some local delicacies at the famous eateries.
Proceed to London city and visit places like Tower Bridge on river Thames, Piccadilly Circus, Westminster Abbey, Big Ben , River Thames, Trafalgar Square, Houses of Parliament and Hyde Park.
In the evening, enjoy a shopping spree at Oxford Street and later, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Windermere.
On your way, visit Stratford-upon-Avon, the birthplace of William Shakespeare.
Here you will visit the house of William Shakespeare.
In the afternoon, have lunch at a local restaurant and explore this medieval town.
Continue your journey to Windermere and as you reach, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having a country style breakfast, embark on a cruise ride to visit the shores of Lake Windermere.
After the cruise, check-out from the hotel and enjoy a scenic drive to Glasgow, situated on the banks of River Clyde in Scotland.
Here you will witness the Victorian and art nouveau architecture, George Square, Glasgow Cathedral, and the River Clyde.
In the afternoon, head to the local market and savour some lip-smacking local culinary dishes.
After the tour, spend your evening leisurely and check-in at the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a scrumptious breakfast, embark on a trip to Edinburgh. The Capital city of Scotland, famous for its neoclassical buildings, Colonial Old Town and scenic views.
As you arrive, explore the city and visit Princes Street, Royal Mile, New Scottish Parliament, and the Holyrood Palace, the official residence of Her Majesty the Queen.
In the afternoon, head to the local restaurants and savour Scottish culinary delights.
Later, proceed to visit Arthur's seat, the main peak of hills in Edinburgh and take a hike to the Edinburgh Castle.
After the tour, travel back to Glasgow for an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having a scottish breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Manchester. A rich industrial heritage and the second largest city of England.
As you arrive in Manchester, explore the major tourist attractions of the city such as the Manchester Cathedral, Town Hall, University of Manchester and Albert Square.
After the tour, get dropped off at the airport for your return flight as your trip ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
We're glad that we booked this trip with Thrillophilia we were stress-free the entire trip as the package we chose for our family vacation was a good one. Firstly the destination was wow being in British country and the place has lots of amazing attractions and the people there were interacting with the tourists, Secondly, the whole trip was well-organized and well-executed right from the beginning until the end, thirdly, the arrangements and the service we got was extremely superb...Well, the trip blew us away... We truly enjoyed every bit of it...I will recommend using Thrillophilia to all my friends
Rated : 5.0
5-stars for Thrillophilia I can't wait till the end of my trips, My friends and I were happy with this trip, we had a smooth picked-up from the airport I was WOW by the place the moment I land at the beautiful country, London was always my dream place and now I got this chances because this company offers a great price, well-planned, and had a great team...We get awesome service from the agents...We start the trip as per-itinerary and the accommodations were comfortable with amazing staff and at a good location...Will share more once I finished the trip...Thank You.
Rated : 5.0
In these days we every bit of London as soon as possible we could. Never thought we could go through many places in some days! It was nicely planned and smoothly executed.
Rated : 4.0
Our trip was amazing and it was amazingly organized by Thrillophilia, The team was so responsive since before and during our trip, I've traveled much time with them, the service the provided was always great, We enjoyed all the sights and experiences. Plus they even arranged the hotels with breakfast, transfers, and the activities to fulfilled the trip. Really it's not easy to plan this by ourselves. But the expert did it. All-in-all we had a great trip...Big Thank You...
Rated : 4.0
Highlights of London & Scotland in 6 Days were extremely wow!!! It was our first international trip but we were very glad that the trip was very well-planned and as well the executions were more than we ever imagined, sightseeing of the place especially in London, Edinburg, and Manchester and its tourist's spots were absolutely breathtaking and gave us stunning pictures too at each. We were extremely pleased with the services on this trip. Overall it was a memorable trip
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.