Haridwar Rishikesh Tour Package Highlights
- Offer prayers at Mansa Devi Temple that is situated atop the Bilwa Parvat and make your wishes come true
- Attend the Ganga Arti at Har ki Pauri where hundreds of diyas float in the Ganga and offers the most tranquil vibes to sooth the soul of the visitors
- Take a relaxing dip in the Neer Gaddu Waterfall that flows from natural rocky cliffs tempts
- Embark on a spiritual journey as you visit Parmarth Niketan Ashram that was founded in 1942 by Pujya Swami Shukdevanandji Maharaj
- Explore the Yoga Capital of the World, Rishikesh and see what this majestic has to offer you
Haridwar Rishikesh Tour Package Overview
About the destination:
Haridwar and Rishikesh are two holy towns located in Uttarakhand and are perfect to experience the natural splendors and unrivaled adrenaline-inducing adventures. Haridwar is a beautiful city settled on the banks of river Ganga, well known for its beauty and spirituality whereas Rishikesh is nestled in the foothills of the Himalayas and is the paradise for all adventure lovers and spiritual lovers. This 5 days tour is an ideal choice if you're looking for a quiet escape.
- About the tour:
- Haridwar Rishikesh Tour Package offers travelers to view the best tourist places in the city with a colorful and fascinating blend of culture.
- Grasp the breathtaking view of Haridwar as you start your journey to reach the hilltop where the temple of Chanda Dev is situated.
- Grab the chance to visit some of the top attractions of Rishikesh such as Laksham Jhula, Ram Jhula, etc, and make the most out of your visit to Rishikesh.
- Ganga Ghat and Ganga Arti, these two things are enough to rejuvenate your soul and mind. Experience the peace deep within your mind as you attend Ganga Aarti at Triveni Ghat.
- All equipment, meal areas, accommodation, etc. are sanitized before and after every use to ensure the utmost safety and hygiene of the travelers.
More Details about Haridwar Rishikesh Tour Package
Know Before You Go for Haridwar Rishikesh Tour Package
- Minimum 2 persons are required to book this tour
- The display prices mentioned are for a minimum of 5 PAX for 2-star or 3-star properties.
- Rates may fluctuate with any change in services/hotels. The difference in the cost shall be borne by the client in case of any amendment in the package due to an increase in the number of guests.
- The hotels are subject to their availability. In case they are not available, the travellers will be accommodated in a property of similar standard.
- Thrillophilia reserves the right to rearrange the itinerary due to any kind of disturbance that occurred (i.e weather condition, political condition or any others) without changing the total number of days and without compromising any service.
- Children above 8 years of age will be considered as adults only. There are no charges for children below 8 years of age.
- All entry tickets for stupas, monasteries, sightseeing, state and entry fees, monument entrances, camera charges, etc. are not a part of the package.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- Any meals or transfers not mentioned in the itinerary are to be considered an exclusion in the deal.
- Any kind of drink (alcoholic, aerated, or mineral water) is not included in the package cost.
- Usage of the swimming pool is strictly according to government guidelines.
- Guidelines issued by the State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of mask recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as valid address proof.
- Any breakage or damage of any items in the resort will be charged at actuals.