Ubud & Kintamani Tour Highlights
- Immerse in the royal aura of the Ubud Palace and treasure some unique souvenirs from the local Ubud market
- Enjoy a delicious Balinese lunch with views of Mount Batur and Lake Batur in the background
- Visit a village at an altitude of 1600 m - Kintamani - the sights and the sunlight just perfect to lift your soul
- Nothing better than experiencing the production of the Luwak coffee at the Bali Coffee Agrotourism
Ubud & Kintamani Tour Overview
If you are a travel junkie and are looking forward to ticking almost all the major destinations of Bali, then you must start with the countryside region of the ultra-touristy island - Ubud and Kintamani.
Starting from the hundred years old village of Ubud, the trail takes you through the famous Ubud Monkey Forest. Visit the mighty Ubud Palace to get insights about the royal families and later head to the Ubud market to collect some local souvenirs. A trip to Ubud is incomplete without you visiting the Mount Batur volcano and Lake Batur.
Next, head towards the Kintamani village - situated at an altitude of 1600 m - to explore the Bali Coffee Agrotourism where the views of the production of the traditional "Luwak" coffee are spectacular. Next, head down to soak mesmerizing views of the terraced Tegalalang Rice field and Tegenungan Waterfall - a perfect treat for all nature lovers. Do not worry about the meals during this 9 hours tour as a delicious Balinese lunch is included in the package.
About the activity:
- Get picked up from your hotel and enjoy the countryside views on your way.
- Arrive at Ubud and explore the village as you visit the Ubud Monkey Forest, Ubud Palace, and Ubud Market.
- Head out for a delicious lunch with views of Mount Batur and Lake Batur.
- Next, head to the Kintamani village and witness the beauty of the Bali coffee plantation, Tegalalang Rice terrace, and Tegenungan waterfall.
- Click memorable pictures during the trip to gather a memory for a lifetime.
- Social distancing is maintained throughout the tour.
More Details about Ubud & Kintamani Tour
Know Before You Go for Ubud & Kintamani Tour
- Hotel pick-up and drop facility are included.
- A minimum of two individuals is required for the booking.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- The tour is open to all age groups.
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery or has a broken leg/arm or chronic back or neck pains
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot.
- Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is strictly time constraint.
- Avoid consuming heavy food or alcoholic beverages before and after the activity.
- Guidelines issued by the Bali province are to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- All foreign nationals must share their passport and visa details at the time of booking, and also upon arrival.
- Any breakage or damage of any items will be charged at actuals.
- The timings of the activity are 09:30 AM to 06:30 PM.
- A professionally trained instructor will guide you through the activity.
- Participants are not allowed to carry any sharp object, lighter, luggage bag, alcohol, knife, etc.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.