Started in the morning by visiting war memorial, international cricket stadium and then further to Bhagsu falls and Karutha Monastery. Per person price...
This is a very amazing tour to see Dharamshala. We got to see many places like Nadi, Bhagsunag, Tea Garden, Mcleodganj market, Kangra museum, Cricket S...
1. Naddi viewpoint-
Located in Kangra valley, Naddi viewpoint is a Perfect location to view massive Dhauladhar Range at such a close distance, no walking or trekking involved, no more stress on knees.
2. Dal lake- Located at the height of 1775 mtrs above the sea level, the Dal Lake is a small yet picturesque lake surrounded by rugged mountains and towering deodar trees and is a marvelous place to be at.
3. Bhagsu nag temple- The Temple is believed to be an ancient temple where Lord Shiva had prevailed himself. Hence, this temple is a much-worshipped place for its exciting history and sacredness.
4. Bhagsu Waterfall- The waterfall is present at a walkable distance from the Bhagsu temple and a perfect place to revel in the glories of nature and spend some quiet moments in peace and serenity.
5. International Cricket Stadium- The picturesque venue is unique in India as it is situated at an altitude of 1,457 m above the sea level and has the snow-capped Himalayan mountains in the background.
6. War Memorial- Ideally located in the pine forest of Dharamshala it was built to commemorate the memory of those who fought valiantly for the honor of their motherland.
7. Tea Garden- The tea gardens spread over acres are a scenic natural site where you can easily spend a couple of hours just soaking in the peaceful environment and can pick up some fresh mountain tea.
8. Monasteries- Mcleodganj is famous for its monasteries. visit the monastery to know more about the culture.
9. Norbulingka Institute- It is especially known for its 1,173 murals of Buddha, frescoes of all the Dalai Lamas and drawings from the life of the 14th Dalai Lama. You can take a free guided tour of the institute.
10. Mcleodganj Market- Grab some souvenirs like Singing bowls, Jewelry, Buddha statues, Prayer flags, Prayer wheels, rugs, Handcrafter diaries, Local Tibetan handicraft, paintings, etc from the local market.
Alto, Indica, Swift Dzire, and Etios
Suitable for 2-4 passengers
Tavera, Xylo, and Innova
Suitable for 4-6 passengers
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Started in the morning by visiting war memorial, international cricket stadium and then further to Bhagsu falls and Karutha Monastery. Per person price looked so reasonable that I really appreciate the deal which included a comfortable car sightseeing with a guide who was also driving us.
Rated : 5.0
This is a very amazing tour to see Dharamshala. We got to see many places like Nadi, Bhagsunag, Tea Garden, Mcleodganj market, Kangra museum, Cricket Stadium, Dal lake, Bhagsu Falls etc. Our driver Rajesh was very friendly and made it a great experience for everyone on the tour.
Rated : 5.0
We had a day to spare during our visit to Dharamshala and decided to go for this trek, organised by Thrillophilia. Our guide was extremely fluent in English and helpful, and by booking an online tour we skipped the trouble of standing in lines for tickets.
Rated : 5.0
Kangra region is so beautiful, it just left us spell bound for a moment especially when we visited Bhagsu falls. What a beauty!
Rated : 5.0
Enjoyed seeing some of the most beautiful parts of Dharamshala, and being guided by the very friendly guide, Hemanth, who gave us a detailed history of of Mcleodganj.
Rated : 4.0
Our pick up was delayed by a half hour, so it was not a great start. But then everything was great after that. We covered a lot of places in a seemingly short span of time, with enough time to explore each one. The car was wet maintained and our guide and driver Kiran was also very knowledgeable and flexible to our needs. For this price, the package is a steal! Will recommend to everyone. Thank you Thrillophilia. Next time, please make sure there is no delay.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.