Location: Almora, Uttarakhand
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Shift your workdesk to a serene glamping amid the forests at the Forest View Workation, Almora. This place has stunning views of the Shivalik Range including Trishul and Kamet at one extreme and the Panchachuli Range on the other.
The tent is equipped with WiFi connectivity throughout the property, power backup, etc. There are indoor workspaces with comfortable chairs as well as outdoor furniture if you want your office with a view of the mountains and forests.
The glamping area features 4 luxury tents, with luxury living amenities. Special efforts have been made to keep the tents warm using local wool and floor making techniques. The place is frequently sanitized following all protocols to ensure maximum safety of all guests.
Explore Almora with experiences like lunch at a village home, beautiful forest hikes, walks in the 16th Century town of Almora and the British Cantonment town of Ranikhet, visits to one of the few sun temples in India, and spotting wild at the Binsar Sanctuary
Why choose Forest View Workation, Almora with Thrillophilia:
- Lavish tents with sustainable living amid forest
- Laptop-friendly workspace
- Power backup, WiFi-enabled with good speed
- Farm-to-table delightful meals
- Sanitized space with daily hygienic checks
Thrillophilia recommended stopovers:
- Explore the surrounding with nature hikes, bird-watching with alluring views of snow-capped peaks
- Experience local culture with temple trails, village walks, sun downer hikes, when in Almora
- Endure wilderness with Binasar Wildlife Santuary
- Savour delicious meals at the glamping with farm-to-table concept
How to reach:
The stay is around 32.6 km from Almora town center. Guests can easily reach the stay using any public/private transportation.