Start and End Location: Mall Road, Shimla
Duration: 5 Hours
Activity Timings: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- Explore the local markets and taste some of the most delicious dishes that have been within the local culture for centuries.
- Visit the oldest food joints that are only known to the locals and also taste some local mountain food, witness the preparation of some local dishes, and hear amazing stories and facts about them.
- A highly knowledgeable guide will with you throughout the tour and give you in-depth knowledge about the local cuisine as you stroll the lanes.
- Start with the morning breakfast in Shimla - Chole Bhature of the well-known place will cover local Chat stall, Famous Himachali Cuisines, Chinese delight food, Bakery food as well, and other specialty food corners of Shimla.
- Sip a cup of masala chai in a clay pot and end the tour with famous desserts like Arsa and Gulgula.
Min capacity: 2 people
Max capacity: 15 people
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.