Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 10:00 AM
Why choose Explore Himalayas Resort with Thrillophilia:
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Rishikesh and a guided Ganges Aarti tour
- Indulge in white water rafting experience stretched for 10 km
- Stay in a well-equipped and comfortable cottage overlooking the valley
Explore Himalayas is a resort situated on the foothills of Himalayas and with a walkable distance to the river Ganges. The property offers breathtaking views of the location and offers utmost comfort with all necessary amenities in well-furnished and spacious rooms. The washrooms come with a rain shower and a premium collection of toiletries.
Rishikesh is a popular destination for adventure activities and this package offers an exclusive white water rafting experience that shall last for approx. 35 mins and for 10 KM with a trained professional. The guests shall be picked and dropped back to the resort for the same. The resort also offers a sightseeing tour where one can visit Lakshman Jhulla, Ram Jhula, Ganges Aarti at Parmath Niketan, and more in this lush and hilly paradise.
The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.) and continues to use hospital-grade disinfectants. There are more antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property.
How to reach:
The resort is at a distance of 28 km from Jolly Grant Airport and can be reached by a shared or a private car. The resort has free parking spaces.
Write Your Story
You have too many options to get to Himalayan Resort Manali, find the options mentioned below:
- You can take a flight to Bhuntar Airport in Kullu Manali. It is a small airport and you can get flights from Chandigarh, Mumbai, and Delhi. The weather of Manali is one of the main concerns and if the weather is bad your flight might get canceled also the airfare is pretty high.
- The best option is perhaps traveling from Chandigarh. Manali is around 306.1 km from Chandigarh Airport. You can get frequent flights to Chandigarh from any city in India that’s a plus point. After reaching Chandigarh you can book a cab and start your journey to The Himalayan Resort in Manali, it will take you around 8h 35 minutes to reach the place.
- If you are a road trip lover then take a flight to Delhi or if you live in Delhi, you can travel in your private vehicle to enjoy the lovely road trip to Manali. However, know that night buses ply from Delhi but unfortunately you will not get a train from Delhi to Manali. Approximately a 13-hour long journey via NH 44 from Delhi will take you to Manali. The distance from Delhi to Manali by road is 530.8 km.
- People who want to travel from Dharamshala or McLeodGanj can take tourist night buses that leave the bus station in Dharamshala. Dharamshala is just 219.4 km from Manali.
- If you want to travel to Manali by train then your only options are Chandigarh and Ambala Cantonment in Haryana.
Once you reach Manali, you can take the Circuit Road and the Hadimba Temple Road to reach your destination i.e. The Himalayan Resort in just 10 minutes or so.
Yes, there is a dedicated and safe parking area available for tourists at Himalayan Resort Manali.
The check-in time is 12:00 pm and the check-out time is 10:00 am.
There are so many activities you can indulge in such as:
- You can enjoy swimming in the pool.
- You can walk into the fitness center to stay in shape while vacationing.
- Sports lovers can indulge in Table Tennis, Badminton, and Billiards match within the resort itself.
- After a day full of activities you can go straight to the Resort-Spa where the experts will give you a relaxing massage.
Depending on the season the resort staff will assist you to enjoy lovely outdoor activities in Manali such as camping, canoeing, angling, mountain biking, jeep safaris and much more.
Both vegetarian and Non-vegetarian meals are available, depending on your requirements. However, you will get free breakfast in The Himalayan Manali along with complimentary packaged mineral water (2 per day). They also welcome their guests with a complimentary welcome drink (non-alcoholic).
Yes, it is couple friendly all you have got to do is show proper id proofs and you’re good to go.
The rooms are loaded with all the state-of-the-art amenities such as:
- Sofa cum bed
- Cable as well as satellite TVs
- Private balcony
- Complimentary toiletries
- Private Bathrooms
- Electric Kettle
- Room Service
- Interconnected rooms are also available
- Flatscreen TV
The cost of the packages ranges somewhere between INR 4999 per couple depending on the kind of room you are choosing to stay in. However, the Himalayan resort Manali also allows free cancellation (terms and conditions applied).
Yes, it does have a spectacular alfresco swimming pool where you can relax and have fun.
The rooms are fancy, lavish and most of all safe, you will get mountain-view rooms from where the serene mountains are visible clearly. Furthermore, the rooms are of non-smoking types perfect for families or couples. If you want you can choose divine suites in this luxurious resort which provides a grand view of the Manali Town along with the view of the other beguiling areas adjacent to it.
The exact location of The Himalayan Manali is; Kullu Valley, Hadima Temple Road, Siyal, Manali Tehsil, Himachal Pradesh 175131, India.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.