Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
The trip to the USA arranged by Thrillophilia was brilliant. The accommodations were comfortable, spacious, with modern facilities and a convenient loc...
Every aspect of our itinerary either met or exceeded our expectations. Right from the beginning, we contacted them they always responded to our queries...
- Home to glamorous nightclubs and substantial historical monuments, USA provides visitors with a plethora of adventurous experiences. Offering numerous entertainment options, a trip here will make sure that you do not miss any minute without having fun.
- The first day of this tour will begin with your arrival in New York. Once you reach here, you will be driven towards a comfortable hotel which will be your stay here. After freshening up and resting for a while, a sightseeing tour will begin and will take you to the beautiful Central Park. This place is home to numerous adventurous activities and beautiful sceneries. The whole day will be spent here only, followed by reaching the hotel to rest overnight.
- Day two of the trip will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of New York, and the first spot of the day will be the 9/11 Memorial. A ferry ride towards Liberty Island will follow and will provide you with a sight of the world-famous Statue of Liberty. A panoramic view of the city from the 102nd floor of the World Trade Center will be enjoyed, followed by reaching the stay to spend the night.
- On the third day, you will get to enjoy a scenic road journey towards the capital of the USA - Washington D.C. Upon arrival, you will be checking into the hotel, where the remaining part of the day will be provided for leisure. You can also head towards a sightseeing tour and visit the famous places like Lincoln Memorial, White House, and Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.
- The fourth day of the trip will take you into a chocolate wonderland where you will indulge in processing and making of Hershey’s Chocolate. Once you have completed the factory visit, you will be driven towards Niagara. Upon arrival, check into a hotel and spend the night resting in your comfy rooms.
- The fifth day will be dedicated to a sightseeing tour of Niagara Falls and the whole day will be spent marvelling at its beauty. A trip to Skylon tower will follow, which will provide you with a panoramic view of the gushing waterfall from far away.
- On the sixth day of the tour, you will be flying to Chicago, and upon arrival, you will be driven towards a hotel. Upon your arrival at the stay, some leisure time will be provided in which you can rent for a while. A sightseeing tour will be provided in which you will be covering many famous tourist attractions like Swami Vivekananda way, Buckingham fountain, Claude Gate, Michigan Avenue, Lake Michigan waterfront and the University of Chicago.
- The seventh day of the trip will commence by boarding a flight from the airport and reaching the lavish land of Orlando. Once you arrive here, you will be transferred to a comfy hotel where the remaining time of the day will be given for leisure. You can either choose to stay back and rest overnight or can go out for some sightseeing on your own.
- The eighth day will be an adventurous one as today you will be visiting NASA’s primary launch centre - the Kennedy Space Center. The whole day will be spent exploring the location and witnessing the launching and landing facilities. Once the sightseeing here is over, you will be transferred back to the hotel to spend the night.
- Day nine of the trip will provide you with a chance to experience your childhood again and meet your favourite Disney character in the Disney World - a theme park. From shopping for souvenirs to experiencing the severe rush of adrenaline while taking some adventurous rides, the whole day here will let you indulge in many once in a lifetime experiences.
- The tenth day of the trip will commence with reaching Canaveral and boarding a cruise towards the beautiful islands of Bahamas. The night will be spent on board while traversing through the deep blue waters and marvelling at some mesmerising sceneries.
- Day eleven will commence with reaching CocoCay Island, Bahamas. The whole day will be spent on the island while indulging in numerous water-based activities like swimming, snorkelling, para-sailing and diving. The day will end with heading back towards the cruising and traversing the waters to reach Nassau.
- On the twelfth day of this trip, you will be exploring the beaches of Nassau and enjoying the panoramic views of the sun behind the horizon. The famous Cabbage Beach will be visited, followed by returning to the ship. The night will be spent traversing on the cruise towards Canaveral.
- On the thirteenth day of the trip, you will reach Canaveral, from where you will be escorted towards Orlando. Upon arrival, you will be checking into the hotel, which will be your overnight stay here.
- Day fourteen will be the last one, and today you will be heading towards the airport to board a flight back home.
Upon your arrival in New York, our representative will receive you at the airport and will escort you to the pre-booked hotel.
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and set out to visit the iconic Central Park in Manhattan. Here you can take a walk around the park or enjoy boating. Don’t forget to see Alice in the Wonderland statue and Shakespeare in the Park show.
After this wonderful experience, return to the hotel for an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having a delicious breakfast, you will be taken for a sightseeing tour of New York.
Our first stop is the 9/11 Memorial and later go for a ferry ride to Liberty Island, the Statue of Liberty.
In the evening, you will be visiting the One World Trade Centre, the tallest building in the United States. Here, you will get to enjoy a panoramic view of the city from the Observation Deck situated on the 102nd floor.
Later, enjoy shopping at the popular avenues and take a ride across the Times Square.
After a busy day, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a toothsome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Washington DC, capital of the USA.
As you reach, you will be dropped off at the hotel for your stay. Check-in and get some rest.
Later, you can step out to explore the city. Start your tour by visiting the Washington Monument and later see the Lincoln Memorial, White House, and Smithsonian Air and Space Museum.
As the day ends, enjoy local delicacies at the famous food joints and head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed for a dreamy journey to Hershey’s Chocolate Land.
Witness the land of chocolate and gigantic kitkat bars and chocolates at the factory also you can enjoy other attractions like free Chocolate Tour, Create Your Own Candy Bar, Hershey's Unwrapped, 4D Chocolate Mystery Show, Hershey Trolley Tour at additional cost.
After this mouth watering tour, you will be transferred to Niagara falls for the next phase of your trip.
Upon arrival, get escorted to the pre-booked hotel, check-in and spend the rest of the day at ease.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After having a luscious breakfast, proceed for a sightseeing tour of Niagara falls.
First, you will be visiting Goat Island and Cave of the Winds. Next, enjoy 'Maid of the Mist' cruise tour for a closer view of the majestic Niagara falls.
In the next half of the day, visit the Skylon Tower to witness the views of American Falls and the larger Horseshoe Falls.
In the evening, you will get to witness the Niagara falls illumination show.
After the show, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport to board a flight to Cicago.
Upon arrival at the airport, our representative will assist you to the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and get rid of your travel weariness.
Later, you will be taken for a Chicago Architecture boat tour to witness the architecture marvels of the city.
Next, embark on a short sightseeing tour and visit important landmarks such as Swami Vivekananda way, Buckingham fountain, Claude Gate, Michigan Avenue, Michigan Waterfront, and the University of Chicago.
After the tour, reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your flight to Orlando.
As you land at the airport, our representative will greet you and will assist you to the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day leisurely.
In the evening, if you are well rested then you can go for a shopping tour at the International Premium Outlets.
After shopping, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast in the morning and get ready for a trip to Kennedy’s Space Center and other attractions of Orlando.
Our first stop for the day is Kennedy Space Centre where you will get to interact with an astronaut and witness the launch pads of NASA along with the Rocket Garden and a few other attractions.
Our next stop is the Magic Kingdom, inside Disney World. Enter the fantasy land and spend your day watching various shows and interact with your favourite disney characters.
Try other attractions and end your tour with a Disney Parade, where you will see the popular characters marching around.
Head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a flavorful breakfast, set out to spend an exciting day at Epcot theme park, Disney World.
Here you will get to scream down the craziest rides, and enjoy attractions such as Spaceship Earth, Wonders of Life, Soarin, Universe of Energy, Test Track, and Journey into the future world.
After this fun- filled day, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy your scrumptious breakfast, check-out in the morning and get transferred to Canaveral.
As you reach Canaveral, you will be taken to the port to board the Royal Carribean Cruise to the Bahamas.
After settling in, enjoy the luxurious facilities and witness the breath-taking views of the deep waters.
Have dinner and an overnight stay onboard.
As you wake up, have breakfast onboard and get ready to disembark the cruise on the Cococay island.
As you reach, head out to explore the gorgeous white sandy beaches and enjoy water sports activities such as snorkeling, scuba-diving, and parasailing on your own.
In the afternoon, enjoy a BBQ lunch along with some relishing Indian food.
After spending a leisure day in the Bahamas, board the cruise to Nassau.
Have dinner and enjoy stargazing on the deck before heading back to your cabin for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, the ship docks at Nassau for an offshore excursion.
As the ship drops its anchor, hop out and explore the Paradise Island.
Spend your day at Cabbage Beach, and get amazed by one of the most luxurious resorts in the world, the Atlantis Resort.
After sunset, proceed back to the ship and travel back to Canaveral.
Have dinner and an overnight stay on the cruise.
After having a healthy breakfast, pack your bags and disembark the cruise as you reach Canaveral.
Upon arrival at the port, our representative will meet you and will escort you to the hotel in Orlando.
Check-in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to the airport for your return flight.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The trip to the USA arranged by Thrillophilia was brilliant. The accommodations were comfortable, spacious, with modern facilities and a convenient location which also gave us a luxurious experience and it was more than we expected from the package. The drivers were very punctual with a positive attitude towards the travelers. There was enough excursion into the country and we get to witnesses many popular sites. Our most memorable day tour was probably our trip to New York City, Niagara Fall, NASA's, Not to forget the fun we had at Disney World with the thrilling rides, programs, entertainment with all-day plentiful of fun, last but not the least the tour to Cococay Island in which we had the adrenaline rush activities like parasailing, snorkeling, diving and swimming with lots more experience we had which was out of the package like shopping, food tours. etc. Huge thanks to Thrillophilia for everything.
Rated : 5.0
Every aspect of our itinerary either met or exceeded our expectations. Right from the beginning, we contacted them they always responded to our queries and answered all our questions. The way they organized the trip was true with perfection. We had a great sightseeing in New Your City, Washington Dc, Niagara Falls, NASA, and many more attractions we visited even we had lots of amazing thrilling, and fun activities at this place really it was such a huge experience for me and my family in the USA. Talking about the accommodations, picked-up and dropped and the service was all EXCELLENT.
Rated : 4.0
The agent who helps out in planning our trip was fantastic from start to finish was well-organized. The trip goes as per the planned without any fuss. The Agent also arranged an excellent choice of on-ground service and car transfers which went very smoothly. The entire team was professional and knowledgable. Arrangments and management of the trip were super great. All-in-all it was a fantabulous trip. Would like to THANKS THRILLOPHILIA for making our vacation trip so memorable in USA
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.