Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
This luxurious stay in Shimla is what I was actually looking for to spend a weekend away from the daily life routine, the price is really cheap accordi...
Most amazing and popular destination in the arms of nature. From nature to fun activities to comfortable stay it has all. This is a must try stay in Sh...
About the space and location:
Check-in Time: 12:00 PM
Check-out Time: 11:00 AM
Surrounded by one lush-green and dense deodar forest, also known to be one of Asia's largest forests, this quanit farmstay is amidst apple orchards that lend a sweet smell to the air that's simply refreshing. Enjoy the clear blue skies and the sweet apple laden trees from the comfort of your wood-panelled rooms that offer a rustic touch and bring the outdoors in - there's not a better way to connect with nature.
Settle down in a comfortable chair on the deck and gaze endlessly at the snow-capped mountains at the horizon and apples that will surely tempt you for a walk in the orchards. Explore the villages around the stay and the several hiking trails that will leave you spellbound at the scenic views at every corner. Come home and indulge in Himachali cuisine while watching the sun set, and as the starry canopy welcomes the night sky, call it a day around the warm bonfire.
About the rooms:
The stay features 2 bedrooms that exhibit every bit of Himachali culture and warm hospitality. The rooms here offer an experience of their own with wood panels that blend seamlessly with the forests and orchards outside thanks to the large glass windows, plush beds and cosy blankets fit for a lazy day, attached washrooms, and all modern amenities to ensure you have a good time. The stay can accommodate a max of 5 guests with an extra mattress.
While breakfast is a part of the package, you can order lunch and dinner on an a-la-carte basis at an additional cost. All meals are prepared using locally sourced ingredients. Do not miss requesting the chef to make a few "pahadi" delicacies for you that are simply delicious.
- Explore the apple orchards and the hilly terrains with a leisure nature walk
- Know more about farming from the locals here. You can also volunteer for a fun-day.
- Go for a hike in the forest and enjoy the scenic views and bird watching
- Head out for a village walk and learn more about the culture here
- Go paragliding and soak in the views from up in the air (on request)
- Visit the famous Shimla Ridge, Jakhoo Temple, Christ Church, Viceregal Lodge & Botanical Gardens, and more
- Enjoy outdoor activities such as badminton, roller skating, cycling, etc.
- Explore the hiking and trekking nearby
- Head out to the Chail Sanctuary, home to sambar, goral, barking deer and more
About access to common areas:
Guests have access to the entire property as well as the outdoors
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The rooms and the entire stay is deep cleaned before every check-in and post every check-out
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
The farm is around 24 KM away from the Mall Road, Shimla. One can easily reach stay by taking any private taxi/ cab or any public transportation.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
This luxurious stay in Shimla is what I was actually looking for to spend a weekend away from the daily life routine, the price is really cheap according to the services I got there. It was a perfect stay to relax and stay away from stress, there are many indoor activities which makes things for fun loving
Rated : 5.0
Most amazing and popular destination in the arms of nature. From nature to fun activities to comfortable stay it has all. This is a must try stay in Shimla. the Villa was very luxurious and the staff was very friendly. The food offered to us in this package was very tasty. Thanks to Thrillophilia.
Rated : 5.0
The view of the forest from the homestay was magnificent and heartwarming. We loved our visit there and was very happy with the services as well.
Rated : 5.0
I booked this villa from thrillophilia. Our stay was located away from the hustle-bustle of Mall road and near Cheog.
Rated : 5.0
This place is a perfect gateway for a glorious view of natural beauty.couples can have a best homestay at shimla away from the hustle and bustle of city crowd
Rated : 4.0
Our stay was simply amazing. We had so much fun. Rooms were clean and staff was very polite. Everything was well managed and perfect. All thanks to thrillophilia.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.