Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Unbelievable trip planned by Thrillophilia for us, Seeing the dream place by our own eyes and experienced every major place was such a great feeling......
Everything was well-planned and well-executed, I was happy with this Exciting Spain With Ibiza Holiday Package, I was nervous at first as this was our ...
Trip Location: Barcelona
- Flaunting spectacular beaches, intoxicating nightlife, snowy mountains, and a plethora of stunning architectural marvels, Spain is one of the most surreal nations of Europe. With this Spain holiday package from Thrillophilia, you can explore the best-kept secrets of this paradise including the wonderful Ibiza.
- Your Spain holiday tour will start in Barcelona. Known as the “Paris of Spain”, Barcelona has gained a lot of popularity for its rich culture, impressive galleries, medieval monuments, intriguing museums, elegant restaurants, and bustling markets. After you reach here on day 1, you are free to spend the rest of your day at leisure, exploring nearby places, interacting with local people, and relishing the local cuisine.
- Day 2 is reserved for a full-day enjoyable local sightseeing tour of Barcelona. On this wonderful tour, you will explore exciting regional attractions including Sagrada Familia, Las Ramblas, the Park Guell, and the Gothic Quarter.
- On day 3, you will pay a visit to the famous Barcelona Aquarium, lying in Port Vell docklands. Here, you will explore umpteen varieties of beautiful and unique marine creatures.
- Day 4 is all about a leisure day in Barcelona. You can spend this day as per your personal plans, enjoying city exploration or shopping.
- On day 5, you will head to Bunol - a beautiful village of Barcelona - and participate in the very popular La Tomatina Festival.
- You will spend day 6 in Barcelona at leisure, exploring the local markets, meeting new people, and trying local delicacies.
- On day 7, you will proceed to Ibiza. Lying in the Mediterranean sea, Ibiza is a pristine Spanish island known for its sun-kissed beaches, lofty pine trees, and rich heritage. Upon reaching here, you will go enjoy scuba diving in the clear waters and explore the beautiful marine life hosted by this place.
- You will spend day 8 clubbing in a luxury ocean boat. As you float on the serene waters onboard the boat, you can access a huge open bar, meet different people, groove to the music, and relish the delectable Spanish delicacies.
- You are free to enjoy day 9 at leisure in Ibiza, visiting the popular attractions, interacting with the locals, buying souvenirs, and trying different street food.
- On day 10, you will proceed to Madrid. Spain’s capital city, Madrid is known popularly for its artistic heritage and excellent culture. After you reach here, you will enjoy exploring the historic sites and architectural marvels of this beautiful city.
- You will kiss Spain goodbye and fly back home on day 11.
Upon your arrival in Barcelona, our representative will receive you from the airport and will escort you to the hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and get rid of your travel fatigue. You can spend the remaining day leisurely.
In the evening, you can take a walk around the city square and avenues to experience the barca vibes.
You can also try some spanish delicacies at the local restaurants and later get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, get ready to explore Barcelona with a Hop on Hop off tour.
Board the bus and explore all the famous attractions and historical places of the city at your own pace such as the Sagrada Familia, the Park Guell, Las Ramblas, the Gothic Quarter and many other places as well.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up in the morning and enjoy a hot-piping breakfast. Today, you will be taken for an exciting trip to Barcelona Aquarium, located in the Port Vell docklands. This aquarium is known for being the largest Mediterranean-themed aquarium in the world.
Witness the kingdom of Aquatic animals through 80 metres long underground tunnels.
This gigantic aquarium is a home to more than 11,000 animals representing 450 different species.
After the visit, spend the evening on your own and have dinner.
Get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a lazy morning with breakfast in bed and spend this day as per your comfort.
You can relax all day at the hotel or you can head out to explore this amazing city.
You can enjoy shopping at the local markets or if you are a football fan, then you can go to a sports bar and enjoy a match with some beer.
You can also go for an optional excursion to Valencia or treat yourself with a massage at the Spa.
As the day ends, reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a hearty breakfast, you will be taken to Bunol, a village in Barcelona where La Tomatina Fest takes place every year.
As you reach, join this exciting fest and get drenched in the tomato fight, smash some tomatoes and paint the world red!!
Alternatively if your travel dates are not during La Tomatina Festival then you will be transferred for a day trip to Bunol.
After the tomato fight, get cleaned up and reach back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After relishing a scrumptious breakfast, make your own itinerary and explore the city on your own.
This day is especially marked for your leisure, so you can head to the beach and have a relaxing day or you can opt for some more sightseeing and visit the Casa Batlló, La Pedrera, MACBA, Picasso Museum and learn about the rich culture, history, and art of Spain.
As the sun sets, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and start your journey to Ibiza, a mediterranean island famous for its vibrant nightlife, electronic dance music and clubbing.
As you reach, you will be taken for an adventurous Scuba Diving trip. Get a chance to dive into the ocean and explore marine life at one of the most sought after diving sites of Ibiza.
After trying this activity, get dropped off at your pre-booked hotel. Check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, get ready for a luxurious experience of the Ocean Boat.
Spend your sailing in the meditteranean sea and having the best party of your life.
Have an unforgettable experience of clubbing on a boat , try some of exotic cocktails and shake a leg to the catch beats of EDM and top most anthems.
Hit the open bar and try some lip-smacking spanish delicacies onboard.
As the day ends, get dropped off at the hotel for an overnight stay.
Wake up with the refreshing aroma of Coffee and have breakfast. Spend this day on your trip leisurely.
You can relax all day at the hotel or you can go to a beach and enjoy swimming, sun-bathing along with some water sports activities.
You can also go for a shopping spree at the local market and stock up some souvenirs.
Try the appetizing spanish food and explore the city on your own.
In the evening, you can go club hopping and party all night long.
As the dawn breaks, get back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a toothsome breakfast in the morning and start travelling to Madrid.
As you reach, set out for a full day tour to explore some famous tourist attractions, and historic places with a Hop On Hop Off tour of the Capital City.
Witness the marvelous architecture and rich heritage of Spain as the tour guide informs you about all the attractions in several languages.
After the tour, get dropped off at the hotel. Check-in and spend the night in Madrid.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and bid goodbye to Spain as you get dropped off at the airport for your return flight back home.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Unbelievable trip planned by Thrillophilia for us, Seeing the dream place by our own eyes and experienced every major place was such a great feeling... The activities we had there was truly an amazing one like sightseeing, boating, beaches activities, scuba diving, clubbing in a luxury ocean boat, and a lot more... We even enjoyed alot in our personal itineraries like shopping, market, and food tours... The hotel was at a perfect location and so comfortable too. The pickup and dropped were on time, we had a hassle-free trip throughout... Never forget the time we had in Barcelona and Madrid.
Rated : 5.0
Everything was well-planned and well-executed, I was happy with this Exciting Spain With Ibiza Holiday Package, I was nervous at first as this was our first international trip and also the first time with Thrillophilia, But we were glad that what has been told since the time we are planning the trip we get exactly as it was promised, the itinerary was rich which we enjoyed it. The place gave us a mixed-experienced which was new for us. In just 11-days we get to taste and covered the famous places...Overall all arrangements were splendid...Perfect trip thanks for not disappointing us.
Rated : 4.0
We enjoyed all part of the trip, the sightseeing we had in Barcelona, exploring the village and the famous cuisine, festival, marine life, markets and we even met many nice people was so much fun really... great time at Ibiza with lots of thrilling adventure and purchased souvinirs, At Madrid, the historical sites, architecture and the whole city is so beautiful... So satisfied... No negative as the trip was well-organized and greatly-executed... All arrangements were exceeded our expectations... Thanks, Thrillophilia
Rated : 4.0
Excellent job did by Thrillophilia, We did an 11-days trip and the entire trip there is no glitches at all, the itinerary was very detailed with interesting tourist's destinations most importantly that we were able to cover all of it on-time without missing any!! the driver was on-time, the team was always there to help, the hotel was first-class with tasty breakfast...we enjoyed the trip to the fullest...First international trip and it will be the one to be remembered forever.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.