Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
It was our first trip with Thrillophilia as we found out the trip for our favorite destination to spend on the holidays with family and friends...Yes, ...
Being the first-experience with Thrillophilia but you didn't disappoint us at all as the trip goes as we expected from the itinerary... From the bookin...
Trip Location: Paris
Europe tour packages from Mumbai is one of the best packages which offers you a chance to explore 9 countries in 13 days. This package will take you across France, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Austria, Italy & Vatican City. This package includes meals, accommodation, internal transfers and sightseeing activities.
- Start your tour by arriving in Paris. On the first day, you will get to enjoy a romantic cruise in the Seine river along with sightseeing of places like Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Orsay Museum and many more.
- The next day, you will be taken for a city tour of Paris wherein you will get to explore famous Parisian attractions.
- On day 3, enjoy your day at the Disneyland and scream down the crazy rides and live your childhood dream.
- On day 4, you will be transferred to Brussels, where you will visit places like the Grand Palace, Manneken Pis statue,St. Michael’s Church, Atomium and many more. After the tour, get transferred to the Netherlands and have an overnight stay at the hotel.
- On day 5, Europe tour package will take you to Amsterdam, where you will visit the famous attractions and will get to enjoy a glass top boat ride through the canals. Later, visit the Cologne Cathedral. Overnight stay in Germany and the next day, visit the Black forest and drive to Switzerland. You will see the Rhine falls and have an overnight stay in Switzerland.
- On day 7 and 8, you will be exploring the best of Switzerland including Jungfraujoch, Interlaken, Lucerne, Mt. Titlis, Lion Monument & Kapell Brucke, chapel bridge and experience a scenic cruise on Lucerne lake.
- On day 9, You will explore Innsbruck and will visit places like Vaduz, Wattens, Swarovski World of Crystals, Golden Dachl and Maria Theresien Strasse.Overnight stay in Austria.
- The next morning, you will be transferred to Venice. Enjoy a boat ride and visit the Bell Tower and Clock Tower, Bridge of Sighs, Rio di Palazzo and the Doge’s Palace.
- On day 11, Get transferred to Florence and take a city tour to visit famous attractions including the leaning tower of Pisa. overnight stay in Tuscany region. The next morning, start travelling to the Vatican city and visit the famous attractions. Overnight stay in Rome.
- On the last day, check-out from the hotel and depart to the airport as your Europe tour from Mumbai ends here.
Arrive at Paris Airport.
Our travel assistant will greet you and escort you to your hotel for check-in.
Romantic cruise in river Seine.
See exquisite monuments like Notre Dame, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, Orsay Museum and many more as per Europe tour package from Mumbai.
Overnight in Paris.
Guided city tour of Paris.
See the finest Parisian tourist attractions, Place Vendôme, Place de l’Opéra Garnier, Musée d’Orsay, Place de la Concorde, Champs Elysées, one of the most recognised fashionable avenues in the world, Arc de Triomphe, Alexander Bridge, Les Invalides and several others.
Visit the iconic Eiffel Tower's 3rd level.
Funicular to the top and see the white-domed Basilica of Sacre-Coeur
Overnight in Paris.
Full day ar Euro Disney park.
Enjoy thrilling rides with friends and family included in Europe tour package from Mumbai.
Overnight in Paris.
Today we head to Brussels, capital of Belgium.
Visit Grand Palace & Manneken Pis statue.
Drive past St. Michael’s Church and stop for a photograph at the Atomium.
Proceed to Lisse and visit Keukenhof Gardens (till the 10th May)
From 11th May we visit Madurodam a miniature park
Overnight in the Netherlands.
Day 5 of Europe tour package from Mumbai takes you to Amsterdam, capital of the Netherlands
Ride a glass top boat in the canal
Drive to Cologne
See the Cologne Cathedral, a World Heritage site and the largest cathedral in Northern Europe
Overnight in Germany.
Drive to the heart of the Black Forest, known for its dense, evergreen forests and picturesque villages.
Witness a demonstration of how cuckoo clocks are made.
Scenic drive towards Switzerland.
Stop at Schaffhausen and see the magnificent Rhine Falls.
Overnight in Switzerland.
Visit Jungfraujoch which is also known as the Top of Europe.
Enjoy a memorable alpine excursion.
Cogwheel train ride to reach the highest railway station in Europe.
Visit the Ice Palace.
Visit the Sphinx observatory deck and see the longest glacier in alps, Aletsch Glacier as per Europe tour package from Mumbai.
Drive to Interlaken.
Overnight in Switzerland.
Revolving cable car (Rotair) ride to the top of Mt. Titlis.
Visit the "cliff walk", highest suspension bridge in Europe.
Orientation tour of Lucerne.
Visit the Lion Monument & Kapell Brucke.
Scenic cruise on the lake of Lucerne.
Overnight in Switzerland.
Scenic drive to Innsbruck on day 9 of Europe tour package from Mumbai
Arrive in Vaduz, the capital of Liechtenstein.
Later, proceed to Wattens & visit the Swarovski World of Crystals.
Enjoy an orientation tour of the beautiful city, Innsbruck.
See the Golden Dachl and walk down cobblestone pathways of Maria Theresien Strasse.
Sit at one of the many outdoor cafes.
Overnight in Austria.
Arrival at Venice.
We board a private boat at the pier in Venice.
Sail over the Giudecca Canal and enjoy Indian lunch.
Arrive at St. Mark’s Square, the main square of Venice.
Witness the famed Bell Tower and Clock Tower.
See the Bridge of Sighs, Rio di Palazzo and the Doge’s Palace.
Romantic Gondola ride in a flat bottomed Venetian rowing boat.
Return to the pier and later check in to your hotel.
Overnight in Padova / Bologna or similar.
Drive to Florence known as the cradle of the Renaissance as per Europe tour package from Mumbai.
View the Duomo, the Campanile and the Baptistery with its Gates to Paradise.
Also see the Piazza Della Signoria.
Next, drive to Piazzale Michelangelo to get a spectacular panoramic view of the city.
Later proceed towards Pisa.
See the Square of Miracles and the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
Overnight in Tuscany Region.
Proceed towards the eternal city of Rome.
Guided city tour of Rome with an expert English-speaking local guide.
Visit the Vatican City.
Visit the Vatican Museum.
Visit the famed Sistine Chapel.
Visit the divinely beautiful basilica of St. Peter’s.
Get mesmerized by the works of Michelangelo and Bernini.
Drive to view the magnificent Colosseum.
Next, visit the beautiful Trevi Fountains.
Proceed to view the Victor Emmanuel Monument.
Overnight in Rome.
Your holiday ends here.
Fly back home.
Leave with wonderful memories as Europe tour package from Mumbai ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
It was our first trip with Thrillophilia as we found out the trip for our favorite destination to spend on the holidays with family and friends...Yes, at first we are not sure to book it because we are not yet experienced with this travel agency...but as informed by the executive the information we get about the trip sounds interesting which we booked it and plus we are very comfortable with the mode of payment methods...The itinerary of the trip was a very fulfilling and satisfying one since day 1 till the end it went exactly as pre-planned...Each country we visit gave us a different experience...The sightseeing was breathtaking...we were provided with an informative guide in Paris, Florence, and Rome which we get to know more information about the place...we were overwhelmed by their service...By the way, we have greatly appreciated the overall services...will get in touch with you guys again
Rated : 5.0
Being the first-experience with Thrillophilia but you didn't disappoint us at all as the trip goes as we expected from the itinerary... From the booking itself, it was easy and this booking platform is genuine as we get exactly as promised...The tour operator was friendly, helpful and did a wonderful job to satisfied their traveler which we really appreciate...Hotels, meals, transfer, and services were superb...9-countries in 13-days in Europe was a great experience...I will advise you, peeps, to go with Thrillophilia online-booking for a perfect tour...On-time service with positive responses at any time if have any questions regarding your tour...
Poland: Poland is a country that is rich in scenic landscapes, extraordinary historical sites, and fine culture. Taking a trip to this vibrant place on your tour packages from Mumbai to Europe, you will get a chance to relax in the serene countryside to rejuvenate your body, mind, and soul.
Slovakia: Slovakia is a landlocked country and is home to the highest number of castles and chateaux per capita. There are about 180 castles and 425 chateaux. You will also find lush vegetation, open spaces, and surreal lagoons.
Serbia: Serbia is the dynamic capital of Belgrade which is known for its mish mash grand architectural marvels, green spaces, stylish sites, and old-world charm. You can come over to this place on your Europe Tour Package From Mumbai to enjoy some of the romantic spots like gardens and parks.
1. Take a walk on London's Primrose Hill: Taking a walk along with London's Primrose Hill, you will be able to look out for the Shakespeare Tree that was planted in the year 1864. The best time to take part in this activity would be in the evening hours to capture the beautiful orange-colored views of the sky over famous landmarks like St. Paul’s Cathedral, Canary Wharf, and the Millennium Wheel.
2. Enjoy pintxos and surf in San Sebastián: San Sebastian has been referred to as the greatest food city on earth and it is known for its beer and snacks. You can head to the Pintox bar on your tour packages from Mumbai to Europe to have a beer and load up your belly with some delectable snacks.
3. Splurge on a water taxi in Venice: Taking a water taxi in Venice to explore the city passing through some of the grand buildings, iconic landmarks will be a delightful experience.
4. Bike along Amsterdam's canals: Biking along the canals of Amsterdam, you will get a glimpse of the 17th-century era and enjoy the serene ride through Vondelpark. This activity is surely a once-in-a-lifetime experience that you will never ever forget.
The best time to visit Europe would be in between the months of June and September. You can take part in various outdoor activities as well as head out on various sightseeing tours with your loved ones.
In order to reach Europe from Mumbai, you can take direct flights to various locations like London, Frankfurt, Amsterdam, Istanbul, and many other places. The journey takes about 11 hours to 15 hours.
- Germany mass
- Italian leather goods
- Croatian licitar heart
- Delftware from Netherlands
- Austrian Mozartkugeln
- Romanian wooden spoon
- Spanish handheld fan
- Turkish coffee
- Ready to eat Indian ‘Veg’ food
- Adaptors /Converters for the European Sockets
- Shaving Kit
Europe can not be considered as expensive as the expenditure for a tour totally depends on you. The more you wish to spend, the more luxury your trip will be. However, you can also plan out your itinerary in such a way that you can wind up everything in a less budget as well.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.