Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
Everything was seamless from beginning to end. Very professionally organized the tour, we had a fantastic experience for 9 days in Europe each and ever...
Such an incredible experience!!! Accommodations are truly enchanting and comfortable. Our picked-up was on time and the company representative who look...
Trip Location: London
- Booming since decades as a popular holiday destination, Europe stands in the list of most loved places by tourists. Be it the playful Paris or the Scenic London, a Europe tour package from London will make sure that you enjoy the beautiful amalgamation of fun with serenity.
- The first day of the Europe tour package from London will commence as you reach the city of London. The day will be given for relaxing in your comfy rooms. If the time permits, you can go for local shopping on your own or can visit the nearby destinations.
- Day two of the Europe package from London will be dedicated to sightseeing of the London city. The guided tour of the town will take you to many famous destinations including Buckingham Palace - the residence of Queen Elizabeth ll, Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and Houses of Parliament. Once the sightseeing is over, you will be taken to Oxford street where you will get a chance to shop for local souvenirs.
- The third day will take you to the London Eye and Madame Tussauds Wax Museum. This museum exhibits the human size wax statues of many Movie Stars and known personalities. If the time permits, you can spend the remaining part of the day enjoying local food from the streets.
- Day four will take you towards the fun-filled city of Manchester. From visiting the birthplace of William Shakespeare to enjoying street-side shopping, the whole day here will be spent enjoying many once in a lifetime experiences. The day will end by having some tasty Indian dinner, followed by an overnight stay in the hotel.
- The fifth day will take you to Lancaster - a lake district. The whole day will be spent enjoying around Lake Windermere while admiring the sceneries around you. The day will end by heading back to stay to spend the night.
- Day six of the tour will be dedicated to Glasgow - known as a cultural hub. The day will be spent enjoying a sightseeing tour to many famous locations, including the beautiful Glasgow Cathedral. The day will end by having some delicious Indian dinner, followed by resting overnight in your hotel.
- On the seventh day, you will get a chance to cruise in Lake Lomond and take a gondola ride. Visit many famous tourist destinations, like Fort William and Ben Nevis. This fun-filled day will end by reaching the stay and having a refreshing dinner.
- Day eight will take you to Edinburgh city - famous for its vast farmlands. A guided sightseeing tour will be offered here, which will take you through many beautiful plazas and huge lanes while marking visits to many beautiful places. Once the touring is over, you will be taken back to the stay for an overnight stay.
- Day nine will be the last one, and today you will be taken back to London. From here you will fly back to your homes.
Mark the beginning of your Europe tour packages from London as you arrive at the airport, where you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the pre-booked hotel.
Check-in at the hotel and relax for the day. In the evening, you can head out to explore nearby areas and boulevards.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, get ready for a City tour of London, which will take you to all the famous attractions of this city.
Our first stop is Buckingham Palace, which serves as the official residence of Queen Elizabeth ll .
Next you will be visiting the Piccadilly Circus, Trafalgar Square, Big Ben and Houses of Parliament.
Get a chance to witness the panoramic view of the city from London Eye and later take a stroll by the Oxford street for some shopping.
After the tour, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Enjoy a delicious breakfast in the morning and set out to witness the beautiful morning view of the city from the London eye.
Take a ride to the top and witness the views of Westminster Bridge, Victoria Embankment and much more.
Our next stop is the Madame Tussauds Wax Museum, where you will see the wax statues of famous international celebrities and personalities.
In the afternoon , you will have some free time at your hand, you can go shopping or try the bistros and cafes by the lanes.
Head back to the hotel for dinner and an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get transferred to Manchester for the next chapter of your Europe packages from London .
On your way, you will stop at Stratford, which is the birthplace of the famous writer William Shakespeare.
Explore this quaint town and check out the popular pubs and bars here.
After exploring the town, resume your journey to Manchester and as you reach, you will be taken to visit the Manchester United Football Stadium and drive past the Manchester town hall.
After the tour, reach the hotel and check-in, after freshening up , you will be served a hot dinner.
Have an overnight stay at the hotel.
After enjoying a wholesome breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get on with a half day excursion to Lake District.
Today your Europe packages from London will take you to visit the Bowness-on-Windermere, which is the largest lake in England.
You can take a cruise on Lake Windermere and spot the beauty of England.
Continue your trip to Lancaster and check-in at the hotel and have dinner and an overnight stay in Lancaster.
Enjoy a hot-piping breakfast in the morning and check-out from the hotel as you get transferred to Glasgow for the next phase of your Europe tour packages from London .
Witness the ancient Victorian architecture and cultural hubs and get a chance to learn about the Scottish culture.
You will also get to witness Scottish Opera, Scottish Ballet and National Theatre of Scotland and museums.
Pay a visit to the famous Glasgow Cathedral famous for its gothic architecture and beautiful interiors.
As the day ends, return to the hotel and enjoy Indian dinner along with an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, feel free to spend your day at leisure or you can take an optional tour to Loch Lomond Cruise & Fort William .
Loch Lomond is a freshwater lake in southern Scotland which crosses the highland boundary fault.
You can take a cruise to witness the mesmerizing views of highlands and lowlands of Central Scotland.
Later, you can go for a visit to Fort William and enjoy a gondola cable car ride to the Nevis Range.
After the visit, head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay.
After breakfast, set out to explore the famous attractions of Edinburgh.
Our first stop is Glenkinchie Distillery, situated near the village of Pencaitland. Where you will get to witness the process of whiskey. Also , you can try the freshly brewed scotch single malt whiskey.
After this experience, resume your journey to Edinburgh and visit some famous places like the Edinburgh Castle and take a tour of the old town to witness the elegant houses with some of the finest sandstone structures with its gothic architectural style.
After exploring Edinburgh, travel back to Glasgow for dinner and an overnight stay.
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport for your return flight back home as your Holiday packages from London to Europe comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Everything was seamless from beginning to end. Very professionally organized the tour, we had a fantastic experience for 9 days in Europe each and every moment we had there were absolutely memorable. Really it is an unbelievable trip in just the span of 9 days we were able to complete and covered all the cities and its main attractions. The hotel arranged for us was very cozy, well-maintained and clean and that also at a prime location with a good atmosphere, nice service and breakfast too was good all the stays. The transfers for the airport and in the city tours were up to the mark and the drivers were punctual and informative. We are very happy that the thrillophilia team was always there to helps us by 24/7 when we need any kind of help. Overall worth the money spent and the experience will be cherished forever. THANKS...
Rated : 5.0
Such an incredible experience!!! Accommodations are truly enchanting and comfortable. Our picked-up was on time and the company representative who looks after our tour was very friendly, careful, and responsive. We really enjoyed the trip as it gave us a good and new experience once in a lifetime. The activities and sightseeing-spots were cool as well we took nice pictures. The main highlights of our trip were Madame Tussauds Wax Museum and Manchester overall all the places were breathtaking. All in all, it was a very well-organized and managed tour. It was a very nice trip with a small group
Rated : 5.0
I booked this tour as a solo trip to Europe,and being a person with a lot of interest in history, It was the perfect opportunity for me to take this package. As we visited many monuments and cities and as we visited it became more and more exciting!Will visit again, it is a complete package one could ask for.
Rated : 4.0
I came to know about this website ( Thrillophilia ) from one of a family friend they already experienced with the place and also booked it from you, I and my sibling were checking at your website and we like with the planned you made...We were thinking to take a tour of Europe this time...We like the pricing, the itinerary was well written... We loved everything you've mentioned in it... We will go with this package from you for our Europe trip.
Rated : 4.0
A first long tour we booked and ever experienced so far, I just love everything on this trip, the place worth a visit and worth the money we've invested in it. The whole trip we enjoyed it every time, the arrangements were first-class from the accommodations, foods, and transport...Hospitalities and services were extremely good. I loved this Europe tour and will consider taking more days and more place to cover Europe next time... Will get back to you for booking
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.