Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Pick-Up & Drop
The tour was well-arranged and well-managed by Thrillophilia even though we are in a group but still, the tour went well without any single problem, It...
Travel with Thrillophilia was an all-time great experience, a very trustworthy platform to book for both short and long tours within or outside the cou...
Trip Location: Zurich
- The abode of a plethora of classic destinations, Europe presents before the world the perfect blend of architectural marvels, historical monuments, ancient bridges, magnificent churches, renowned streets, delightful cuisines, impressive museums, and trending fashion. No matter if you are a history buff, a fashionista, a shopaholic, a foodie, a romance seeker, or an art lover, Europe has got you covered. With the strategically crafted Europe group tour packages from Thrillophilia, you can discover the best-kept gems of the continent - Paris and Zurich - with your beloved gang.
- Your Europe group tour will start from Zurich in Switzerland. Forming the country’s largest city, Zurich is known popularly for its magnificent museums, global shopping brands, over 2,000 years old history, and impressive art galleries. You will spend your first day in Zurich at leisure with your loved ones.
- On day 2 of your Europe group tour, you will enjoy a full-day fun-filled local exploration of Zurich with your gang. You will start the day by enjoying an enjoyable boat ride across the serene Zurich Lake. You will also pay a visit to some of the local villages, including Rapperswil - a photogenic village known for its majestic medieval castle.
- Day 3 of your Europe trip is also reserved for a local sightseeing tour that will let you explore important places of interest including Grindelwald and Lucerne - known popularly as the city of churches and bridges.
- On day 4, you will head to Bern, the capital city of Switzerland, known for its well-preserved medieval architecture. Later in the day, you will head to the city of artistic pedigree, Paris. Making for the capital city of France, Paris serves as the world’s biggest art repository.
- Day 5 of your Europe tour is reserved for a fun-filled local sightseeing tour of Paris. On this exploration tour, you will visit the world-famous Eiffel Tower - known as the symbol of France, this iconic 300-feet structure is known for its exemplary architecture, enjoy boating on the Seine River, and grab dinner with the sunset view at Latin Quarter.
- On day 6, you will go explore the Louvre Museum - shelters brilliant artworks of many legendary personalities of the world including Leonardo Da Vinci, Michelangelo, Vermeer, and Rembrandt - at the beginning of your day’s exploration. You will spend the rest of the day at leisure with your gang, as per your personal plans.
- On day 7, you will bid Europe a goodbye and depart with a promise to be back in this flamboyant land soon again.
Upon your arrival in Zurich, you will be greeted by our representative and will be escorted to the hotel for your Europe Group tour package .
As you reach, check-in at the hotel and spend the remaining day leisurely.
You can head out and explore the beautiful lanes of the city, surrounded by the views of Swiss Alps.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, get ready for an excursion to Zurich Lake on the second day of your Europe Group tour .
Take a boat trip across the lake and enjoy the beautiful views of the surroundings for 2 hours. On this excursion, the boat will stop to offer a view of the villages.
Our last stop will be Rapperswil and explore the highlands of this small village.
Board a train back to Zurich and spend the remaining evening at the historic center by the lake.
Return to the hotel for an overnight stay.
Start your day with a delicious breakfast and set out for a trip to Jungfraujoch.
Reach Grindelwald, take a halt and enjoy coffee and later a cable car ride to the mountain.
Enjoy the scenic views from the peak and have lunch at the restaurant in Jungfraujoch.
As the day ends, start your journey to Lucerne and explore the city on your own.
Head back to the hotel for dinner and overnight stay in Zurich.
Enjoy a wholesome breakfast and explore the city of Bern and visit the Aare River and take a tour of the Old Town.
Start your journey to France, and reach the next destination of your Europe group tour, Paris.
You will arrive in Paris by evening, as you reach, check-in at the hotel and have an overnight stay.
After having a delicious breakfast, set out to explore the famous tourist attractions of the city of lights.
Today, you will witness the glorious history and the magnificent architecture of this fashion city.
Next, you will be visiting Eiffel Tower, where you can head to the observation deck and witness a mesmerizing view of the city. Don’t forget to take a lot of pictures.
Feel free to spend some leisure time in the afternoon. You can go shopping or experience fine dining in the Latin Quarter.
In the evening, Europe group tour package will take you for a boat cruise along the River Seine, which will sail from north Paris to South Paris and offers panoramic views.
After the cruise, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, you will be taken for a visit to Louvre Museum, the world’s largest art museum and historic monument situated in Paris.
Visit the exquisite art gallery and admire the work of some legendary artists and painters.
Later, feel free to spend the remaining day as per your convenience.
You can take an optional tour to Disneyland, enjoy the day in the wonderland with your group and have a blast.
You can also go for a shopping spree or a visit to Benlux, on the famous perfumeries in Paris.
By the end of the day, head back to the hotel for an overnight stay.
After having breakfast, check-out from the hotel and get dropped off at the airport as your Europe trip group package comes to an end.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
The tour was well-arranged and well-managed by Thrillophilia even though we are in a group but still, the tour went well without any single problem, It was a great experience and we enjoyed every bit of our vacation...Indeed we would like to appreciate the quick response of the team since the time of planning this trip until we experienced it...We covered many places as possible and Yes, definitely we complete all the places as per the planned plus what best was that we get more than the itinerary...Both the countries the hotels with breakfast and services was good...We had great sightseeing of the place and great boating expereince in Zurich and Paris...The place, culture, architecture, views, and art all-in-all, Fantastic...this is the educational tour as well which we get to know about their culture and lifestyle...Yeah!!! this is one of the best experiences for me and my group really thanks...
Rated : 5.0
Travel with Thrillophilia was an all-time great experience, a very trustworthy platform to book for both short and long tours within or outside the country. it was my first international tour which was the experience I won't forget ever, the place we covered was truly amazing with lots of picturesque opportunities everywhere we visit, The arrangement of the trip was taken care nicely and all requirement of the traveler was provided and take care by the local operators, The transfer of the whole tour was greatly arranged the drivers were well-dressed and well-behaved... I highly recommend this tour to all.
Rated : 5.0
It was a nice trip. Everything went off well and systematically thanks to Thrillophilia for this trip
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.