Pick-Up & Drop
Right from the begining, I was very excited about this tour as I knew that this tour will definitely give a different experience in life and Yes, I was...
Such a wonderful experience in Europe through this Cruise tour, Right from the start of the tour it went so good and smooth, We explored many places wh...
Trip Location: Rome
- Offering you a perfect voyage filled with fun and entertainment, taking a Europe cruise tour is the best way to spend some enjoyable time with friends and family. From relaxing in a sauna to gazing at the deep blue sea at midnight, this trip will make sure that you will experience many once in a lifetime experiences
- The first day of the Europe cruise tour will commence as you drive towards the beautiful city of Rome. Home to marvellous architecture and monumental Basilicas, this place has hosted numerous travellers from all over the world. The whole day will be spent traversing the famous tourist destinations here, including the Trevi Fountain, Colosseum, Arch of Constantine, Piazza Venezia, Circus Maximus, The Hippodrome and the Roman Forum. The last spot of the day will be the Vatican City, where the famous St. Peter’s Square will be marked as visited. This day will end by heading towards the cruise and having a delicious dinner on-board.
- Day two of European cruise package will start by having a delicious breakfast, followed by having a day at leisure. On this day, you are free to do whatever you want; thus, you can either spend time enjoying onboard activities or can chill in a jacuzzi. You can also choose an excursion to the villages on the shore of Cinque Terre.
- The third day of this beautiful cruise trip will take you towards the shores of Villefranche, where you will get a chance to marvel at the colourful buildings welcoming you. You can also go for a short shore excursion on your own and can indulge in local colours. This day will end by having some delicious dinner on the ship, followed by an overnight stay.
- Day four of the trip will take you towards the Southern French Region, where you will be provided with a chance to opt for a sightseeing tour around the shores. You can also have the day at leisure and can spend the time resting and enjoying the different locations on the ship.
- On the fifth day, you will be heading towards Barcelona famous for its Gothic Quarters and Montjuic Hill. On a clear day, this hill can be easily seen while cruising in a ship. Once you are done sightseeing on the shores, you will be heading towards your cruise for an overnight stay
- Day six of this tour will be spent on the ship only, and you can indulge in many board activities like video games, open theatre, live music and can go towards the deck to get a glimpse of the panoramic sea.
- Day seven of this memorable trip will offer you many fun options to choose from. You can either stay at the board or can go for walking tours towards a list of places like Pompeii, Capri, and Positano. You can also go hiking towards Mount Vesuvius.
- Day eight will be the last one, and today you will be heading back towards Rome. This day will be marked as the end of the cruise trip.
Arrive and complete immigration formalities, followed by transferring to Rome on the first day of your Europe cruise tour.
Enjoy a day filled with sightseeing in Rome and visit many famous locations like the Trevi Fountain, Colosseum, Arch of Constantine, Piazza Venezia, Circus Maximus, The Hippodrome and the Roman Forum.
Get transferred to Vatican City and enjoy a visit to the famous St. Peter’s Square.
Head towards the ship and kickstart the cruise in the sea.
The whole day will be spent cruising the deep blue waters on European cruise packages.
The day will start with having some tasty breakfast, followed by an optional shore excursion to Cinque Terre. Home to many small villages, this place is famous for its vineyards and beautiful small houses.
You can also stay on the ship and get yourself indulged in many on-board activities.
The day will end by a hearty breakfast on the cruise while marvelling at the glistening waters.
This day will be dedicated to cruising the beautiful sparkling waters around the city of Villefranche once you are done with breakfast. Also known as little France, the shores of this place are famous for exhibiting the small buildings painted in multiple colours.
You can also opt for sightseeing on the shore where you will get a chance to indulge yourself in many seaside activities.
You can stay on board too and enjoy the shining sun setting across the corner of the sea.
This day will end by having some tasteful dinner followed by an overnight stay on the cruise.
The day will start with having some delightful breakfast, followed by a cruise around the Southern french region.
Get a chance to opt for a short sightseeing tour around the shores of Marseilles and St Tropez.
Enjoy the day marvelling the natural wonders, followed by returning back to the ship in time.
You can also spend this day resting in your comfy rooms and admiring the sunset from the dock.
Have some scrumptious dinner, followed by resting overnight on the cruise.
Start the day with a tasty breakfast, followed by being shipped towards the beautiful extends of Barcelona.
Either go for a shore excursion or spend the whole day enjoying on board.
End the day with some delicious dinner on board, followed by an overnight stay.
This whole day will be spent enjoying each corner of the ship.
From marvelling at the beautiful sunrise to swimming in the pool, the day is for leisure.
Start the day with some tasty breakfast, followed by shopping in the on-board shopping area.
You can also go to live music or can rejuvenate in the gym.
Start the day with some scrumptious breakfast, followed by an array of activities to choose from.
You can choose from walking tours to Pompeii, Capri, and Positano.
You can also go hiking towards Mount Vesuvius.
Once the activities are over, get served some tasteful; dinner, followed by an overnight stay on the cruise.
Get transferred back to Rome, followed by travelling towards the airport.
From the airport, board a flight back to your home.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Right from the begining, I was very excited about this tour as I knew that this tour will definitely give a different experience in life and Yes, I was not wrong...This is it, if makes any plan for Europe tour just go with this package this will totally satisfying you and as I said It will give you new expereince of traveling...Let me just a little bit of details about my experience...Once we reached in Rome we get picked-up on-time and we explored the place we get to learn about their culture, rich-heritage, architecture, art, and lots more which we were amazed by it...A very nice shore-excursion at Cinque Terre as well we get indulged with various activities, we had a great sightseeing tour at Marseilles and St Tropez which was exciting and interesting, In Barcelona, we had a great time at the seashore with lots of pictures we clicked. Nice walking tours to Pompeii, Capri, and Positano, never forget the hiking towards Mount Vesuvius...This is the experience we had exactly the same as the itinerary...Talking about the cruise it was huge, beautiful, roomy and very cozy, the foods were all-time good...Great transport arranged on the surface...A smooth tour worth everything...
Rated : 5.0
Such a wonderful experience in Europe through this Cruise tour, Right from the start of the tour it went so good and smooth, We explored many places which were really a great experience for us ... But the main highlight of our tour was in Rome which was very educational in which we learn about the culture of the place and the sightseeing was rewarding and breathtaking... All the places we covered was too amazing...It was a really amazing experience on the cruise, the view from there was mesmerizing, lots of facilities and fun were there... Overall we are truly satisfied
Rated : 5.0
It was an amazing experience to be here with such warm hospitality by the hosts. The food was okayish but it was different and we liked the uniqueness of the food. A must visit place. Thank you guys
Rated : 4.0
Europe Cruise Tour, WoW!!! I am very much interested, I went through the website, as we thought of taken an international trip this time form our booking website Thrillophilia and we came across this package... We are pretty much sure and aware of the company policies, service, mode of payment, and all. It was really a nice one loved everything mentioned on it... Will get back to you soon and 100% will book with this package...We are so much excited...
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.