Location: Patnitop, Jammu and Kashmir
Activity timings: 30 minutes
Starting Point/Ending Point: Skyview, Patnitop, Udhampur
About the activity:
Nothing better than soaring over the treetops and soaking in scenic landscape and a captivating birds-eye view of Patnitop while riding on the highest ropeway in Asia. With one of the longest spans between its towers that stretches 2.8 KM, this ropeway ride takes you over a picturesque landscape of terraced valleys and pine forests.
Enjoy seeing the blooming flowers and green meadows in spring; the bright days, blue skies, and the forest below in summer; and a snow-covered view of the charming villages in the valley in winter. Add to it the international safety protocols and detailed sanitization schedule and you know you are in for a treat.
About safety and hygiene:
- The retreat has increased the frequency of cleaning public areas (including the lobby, doorknobs, common washrooms, etc.)
- Hand gloves being used when carrying out cleaning work and when handling waste
- The equipment and the entire area is deep cleaned before and after every participant
- There are antibacterial hand sanitizers available throughout the property
- Social distancing is maintained
- Daily temperature monitoring of the staff
How to reach Skyview, Patnitop?
The location is around 45 KM from the Udhampur Bus Stand and around 115 KM from the Jammu Airport. One can easily easy reach the location using any public or private transportation.
Write Your Story
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.