Book Tour and Activities on the Go!
Really Thrillophilia offeres us great and great packages which were very interesting and exciting one. Everything was so organized, even though it was ...
Went to Eastern Europe with my better-half...The trip was arranged and managed nicely by Thrillophilia...The package is very interesting...The experien...
Day 1 of eastern Europe package starts by your arrival at Budapest.
Our travel assistant will greet you and escort you to your hotel for check-in.
Evening cruise in the River Danube.
Overnight in Budapest.
Guided city tour of Budapest.
Pass by the Parliament building, Danube on the Margaret Bridge
Drive to the Royal Castle on the Buda side of the city
Visit the Fishermen’s Bastion.
Continue to the Gillert Hill
Cross the Elisabeth Bridge and drive towards the Heroes’ square.
Pass by the opera and St. Stephen’s Basilica.
See the Hungarian Horsemanship Show.
Return to the city and have some free time for shopping.
Overnight in Budapest.
Day 3 of eastern Europe package will start after your arrival in Vienna, capital and the largest city of Austria.
Enroute we stop at Bratislava - Slovakia for an orientation tour of this beautiful city.
Later continue to Vienna.
Overnight in Vienna.
Half-day guided sightseeing tour of Vienna’s Innere Stadt
Your guide will show your group Stephansplatz, which is home to Vienna’s iconic St. Stephen’s Cathedral.
Stroll down Karntner strasse.
See the Vienna State Opera House.
Explore Ringstrasse, the State Opera House, the Museum of Fine Arts, the Museum of Natural History, the Hofburg, Parliament, City Hall, the Burg theater and the University.
Proceed to Schönbrunn Palace.
Drive to Prague, the Czech capital.
Overnight in Prague.
Guided tour of Prague Castle.
See the St. Vitus Cathedral the seat of the Archbishop of Prague.
See the Charles bridge and the series of Baroque statues that adorn the bridge’s balustrade.
Witness the unique walk of the apostles at the Astronomical Clock as per the eastern Europe package.
See Wenceslas Square.
Overnight in Prague.
Drive to the beautiful city of Munich.
Start the tour at the large open square of Marienplatz, dominated by the Old and New Town Hall.
See Frauenkirche and the former royal palaces of the Munich Residence.
Overnight in Munich.
Your holiday ends here.
Fly back home.
Leave with wonderful memories as eastern Europe package ends here.
Write Your Story
Rated : 5.0
Really Thrillophilia offeres us great and great packages which were very interesting and exciting one. Everything was so organized, even though it was my first trip to Eastern Europe as I heard that these places are the perfect destination of holiday's tour or a honeymoon. Firstly, Our assistance was welcoming, knowledgeable, and informative about the overall places we visited and proactiveness provided us all the necessary information about the overall trip, Secondly. Quality of hotels was well-selected at each we received a nice warm welcome, hospitality, service, and staff were just 'GREAT'. Thirdly, the food arranged for us was totally good and we love it really. Fourthly, The 5-countries we visited was totally worth all the investment, the sightseeing of each country will 'WoW' you for sure and as well gave a good photograph though. Tour guide in Budapest, Vienna, Prague, and Munich was very attentive, informative and has all the answers to our questions...Overall the sightseeing was 'AWESOME'. The Danube River Cruise was stunning and the experience in it was 'UNFORGETTABLE'. Fifthly, The whole tour transfer was very good. Really appreciate the hard work of the team to make this trip successful. Both online service and on-ground service...Worth 5*
Rated : 5.0
Went to Eastern Europe with my better-half...The trip was arranged and managed nicely by Thrillophilia...The package is very interesting...The experience we received from this tour was really worthwhile as each places we visited for sure gave us a new and everlasting experience in life, every time we enjoyed our trip, It's once in a lifetime visit and we were glad that it went so well as we expected....Each hotel we stayed we had an easy check-in the rooms and all were excellent, the activities were the main highlight of our trip...Thrillophila really impressed us would continue with your service. KUDOS
Rated : 4.0
Choosing this package with Thrillophilia was really a great decision we ever made. Hotels & foods were too good, Itinerary was well-planned which we are able to cover all the famous sightseeing of the places on time, Our coordinator always available on call and WhatsApp for guidance, Some places we had a tour guide which was very helpful and informative throughout... all-in-all it was a wonderful trip and a super great experience in Austria, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic, and Germany.
1. Paris: Paris happens to be one of the best places to visit on your Eastern Europe tour package as it is a heritage city that is dotted with age old museums, ancient churches, and various historical monuments. During your visit to this place, you can head out to admire some of the iconic sights like Eiffel Tour, Luxembourg Gardens, and much more.
2. London: London is the capital city of the United Kingdom and a city of heritage that dates back to the Roman Times. You will come across a number of popular landmarks in the city like the famous Big Ben Clock Tower, Westminster Abbey, and British Monarch Coronation.
3. Rome: Rome is one of the most sought after places that you can visit during your Eastern Europe package as it is home to some of the stunning architectural marvels like Trevi Fountain, Pantheon, anc Colosseum.
1. Alfama: Alfama is a historical township in Europe that is widely famous for its baroque churches, monasteries, and castles that have been constructed around the narrow streets and passageways. During your visit to this place, you will be able to visit the Cathedral of Lisbon and the Monastery of Sao Vicente de Fora.
2. Bavaria’s Romantic Road: If you wish to capture some of the scenic views of the German regions of Bavaria and Baden-Württemberg on your Eastern Europe tour package then taking this romantic road would definitely be a great choice. The route has been one of the important trade routes of Europe that run through some of the bustling cities like Augsburg, Würzburg, and Rothenburg ob der Tauber, Nordlingen, and Dinkesbühl. You will not only be able to capture scenic views of nature but you will also be able to witness the age-old castles.
3. The Beaujolais Route: The Beaujolais Route happens to be the centre of viticulture since the Romans era. It is in general not a fixed route for travel during your Eastern Europe tour package but it can be taken to give you a whole new level of experience. Taking this route, you will pass through some of the vineyards where you can stopover and taste some samples. This place has been one of the great names in the winemaking history of Europe.
4. Béguinages of Flanders: The Béguinages of Flanders happens to be miniature townships that were formed around the 12th century. The enclosed communities in these areas have got churches, houses, and courtyards. UNESCO has conferred the state of world heritage sites to this place for their beautiful Flemish vernacular architecture.
The best time to visit Europe would be from the month of June to the month of September. This is peak summer season in the continent and you will be able to get perfect sunny days and warm beach destinations to enjoy with your loved ones. The temperature ranges in between 30 degree celsius and you can enjoy all sorts of outdoor activities without any issue.
In order to visit some of the major cities of Eastern Europe, you would need to spend at least 6 - 7 days. You can take 2-3 days to explore the larger cities and 1-2 days to explore the smaller ones.
- Germany Mass
- Italian Leather Items
- licitar hearts from Croatia
- Netherlands Delftware
- Mozartkugeln from Austria
- Wooden Spoon from Romania
- Handheld fan from Spain
- Turkish Coffee
- Dala horse from Sweden
- Portugal’s port wine
- Neck Wallet
- Lipstick-sized portable charger
- Europe power adapter
- Natural Jet Lag relief pills
- Prepaid Europe Simcard
- Windproof Travel Umbrella.
- Travel daypack
- Water bottle with built-in filter
- Travel Insurance for Europe
- Women’s Comfy Flats
- Activated charcoal
- Deodorant wipes
- Rolling suitcase
Europe is considered a little expensive compared to other travel destinations in the world. You can expect to spend 50€-70€/day in Western Europe and around 30€-50€/day for Eastern Europe.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.