Write Your Story
Dolphin Bay is one of the largest and most sophisticated artificial dolphin houses in Atlantis Dubai. It is located on a man-made island, the iconic Palm Islands. You will not only get a chance to swim with the lovely dolphins here, but also feed them, go scuba diving with these majestic creatures, and watch them play around in the water.
There are also several other activities you can participate in, like watching sharks and manta rays, enjoying the fun rides at the water park, or just relaxing at the private beach. Depending on how adventurous you are, Dolphin Bay has an experience awaiting you that will tickle your fancy just right.
Depending on what kind of adventure you want, there are various types of Dolphin Bay Dubai tickets that you can choose from:
Atlantis Dolphin Encounter INR 17074
Atlantis Dolphin Adventure INR 19347
Dolphin Photo Fun INR 8184
The best time to visit the Bay is during the summer, that is, between May and July. This is because swimming in the cool waters of the Bay and playing with the adorable animals is more enjoyable in the simmering heat of UAE.
Additionally, the dolphin bay Dubai tickets also come with tickets to Aquaventure water park. You will enjoy the water rides and slides more in the summer.
Yes, one of the biggest USPs and advantages of buying an atlantis dolphin bay ticket price is that you will get to swim with the adorable and cuddly creatures.
Dolphin Bay Dubai is the best place on Palm Islands for interacting with the majestic animals, hugging them, kissing them, and splashing around in the water playing with them.
To swim with the dolphins, you will have to wear the special swimsuit and gear provided by the staff at the Bay. You will not be permitted to enter the waters in anything else. This is because the health of the dolphins may be adversely affected by some of the chemicals, colors or fabrics leaking into the water from your clothes.
To avoid this, the staff will give you specialized gear that is suited for entering the pool. Please cooperate and wear what is provided to you. Knowing this, you probably do not have to wear anything special for visiting the Bay, as you will be provided specialized clothing anyway.
No, there is no age limit and everyone can buy the dolphin bay Dubai cheap tickets. Having said that, there are some restrictions regarding some of the rides. To be able to participate in the famous deeper water interaction called Dolphin Adventure, people need to be older than 8 years.
Additionally, even though most rides do not have an age limit, it should be noted that all children who are below 12 years of age should be accompanied by an adult.
Towels at the Dolphin Bay will be provided, but it should be noted that they are only available for people who enter the pools. So, if you are planning on staying by the pool but want a towel, you should carry your own.
There is not much you have to carry separately to the Bay. You will be provided with the appropriate swimwear and some towels at the Bay. Your dolphin bay ticket price is inclusive of rental prices for these things.
However, if you do want to go scuba diving, make sure you carry your scuba diving license with you, because you will not be allowed to go scuba diving without it.
Dolphin Bay is open every day, from 9.30 am to 5.30 pm.
Here are all the experiences you can enjoy at
- Dolphin Bay: Dolphin Encounter As the name indicates, this type of encounter allows you to get to know the dolphins in a one on one session. You can swim with them, cuddle with them, and have fun splashing in the water. If you are afraid of getting into the water, you can sit on the ledge and simply play with the animals. At the end of the experience, you will get to take a nice picture with the animals that you can take home.
- Dolphin Adventure If you want to get even more closer to the dolphins, you can try this experience. This belly ride experience allows you to swim with the dolphins effortlessly in the cool, clear waters. You get to touch these lovely creatures, cuddle with them, and have a lot of fun overall. However, this is an experience only reserved for adults who can swim, so if you cannot swim, you should try the Dolphin Encounter experience.
- Royal Swim If you want to try an adventurous experience with some adrenaline rush, you can try this activity. Besides swimming with the dolphins, you can also try surfing next to them. The boogie board used in this experience will be pushed around by the dolphins themselves. The exhilaration of being pushed around at extremely high speed across the lagoon is truly enlivening and something you will remember for the rest of your life.
- Scuba Diving If you want to swim with the dolphins in the deep waters, you should definitely try this activity. There will be plenty of chances to cuddle and kiss the lovely animals. And how many times do you get a chance to experience the life of the dolphins underwater? Learn about their habits, have a blast getting to know them from up close, and take a picture that you will cherish forever.
No, it is not illegal to swim with dolphins.
Everyone above the age of 8 years is allowed to swim with the dolphins. Additionally, children below the age of 12 years should be accompanied by adults who has a paid ticket.
Prices are same for adult , child and senior citizen. Atlantis Dolphin Encounter INR 17074 Atlantis Dolphin Adventure INR 19347 Dolphin Photo Fun INR 8184
Atlantis Dolphin Encounter INR 17074
Atlantis Dolphin Adventure INR 19347
Dolphin Photo Fun INR 8184
Dolphin Bay is located at the Atlantis Hotel on Palm Beach in UAE. You can either drive directly to the hotel, or take a ferry from Dubai Marina Mall Transport Station. The ferry will take about 20 minutes to reach the Bay and you will have to pay only AED 7.5 per person.
You can also take the metro to the Bay. The closest metro station to the Bay is Nakheel, and it can be accessed via Metro from almost anywhere in the city. From the Metro station, you can either walk to the Bay, which will take about 20 minutes, or take a cab.
Dolphin Bay is spread over 17 hectares in the Atlantis Hotel. This fantastic bay is home to a large population of the lovely bottlenose dolphins.
Thus, if you are able to get your hands on some dolphin bay Dubai cheap tickets, make sure you check out this amazing park while you are in Dubai, for it is an experience of a lifetime that is simply unmissable.
Here is what you can do at Dolphin Bay:
- Get to know the dolphins in a one on one session. Swim with them, cuddle with them, and have fun splashing in the water.
- If you are afraid of getting into the water, you can sit on the ledge and simply play with the animals.
- If you love deep sea swimming and are not afraid to take some risks, you can try the belly ride experience which allows you to swim with the dolphins effortlessly in the cool, clear waters
- If you want to try an adventurous experience with some adrenaline rush, you can try this activity. This is a bit like surfing next to the majestic creatures. You will use a boogie board that will be pushed around by the dolphins themselves.
- If you are a certified scuba diver and want to swim with the dolphins in the deep waters, you should definitely try this activity. You will get a chance to experience the life of the dolphins underwater, and learn about their habits, and have a great time getting to know them from up close.
- At the end of the experience, you will get to take a nice picture with the animals that you can take home.
Before you buy those dolphin bay Dubai tickets, make sure you familiarize yourself with the rules and regulations of the place. Here are the most important ones:
- You will be provided separate gear for interacting with the animals. This is for the safety of the animals. Please cooperate when the staff asks you to change your clothes before you go swimming with the animals.
- Before you get into the water to swim with the animals, you will be given 30 minutes to get changed and place your clothes and other belongings in your lockers. Please follow the time restrictions.
- You will be provided towels, but only if you get into the water.
- Before you meet the dolphins, there will be a small orientation session where you will be provided with some info about the animals. Please pay attention carefully and follow the rules for the safety and well-being of the animals.
- If you want to try scuba diving, make sure you carry your license with you, as you will not be allowed to go scuba diving without it.
No, you are not allowed to take any food inside the Bay. This is for the safety of the animals, as feeding them with strange food items may cause damage to their health.
Additionally, your Atlantis dolphin bay ticket price does not include any food or drinks option. Please note that you will have to pay for the food and drinks here.
To get the most return out of your dolphin bay ticket price, you will need at least 3-4 hours. Besides enjoying the sessions with the animals, cuddling with them, and playing with them in the water, you must also visit Aqauventure waterpark.
The dolphin bay Dubai tickets also include access to the waterpark on the same day. This huge park has a lot of rides and slides that are definitely worth checking out. To cover the entirety of the water park and the dolphin bay, you will need a couple of hours at least, and at most, 5-6 hours.
No, pets are not allowed at Dolphin Bay.
Here are the most popular attractions at Dolphin Bay:
Dolphin Photo Fun
Yes, you do not have to be a guest at the Atlantis to visit Dolphin Bay. You can purchase a ticket for the Bay separately without having to book a stay the Atlantis Hotel.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.