Having a blend of culture, art and modern architecture, Delhi boasts to be the capital of India. Attracting thousands of visitors every day, Delhi has charm nobody can miss. Delhi is home to eccentric cuisines, impressive infrastructure, and owns a perfect combination of heritage and modernity. Visiting Delhi means exploring a variety of activities and having an unmatched shopping experience. With Delhi Shopping Tour, realize your dream of buying everything you wished to from Delhi.
About Delhi shopping tour:
Delhi shopping tour is a mandatory package when visiting Delhi. Delhi owns a variety of products from handmade items to branded products. The best part about the city is everyone can find a perfect thing for themselves.
This shopping tour in Delhi starts when the driver comes to pick you up from the hotel and you head out on a journey that will leave you with beautiful tangible memories. Fabrics, jewelry, handicrafts, art, shoes, bags, teas, spices, coins, or antiques whatever you are looking for the tour has it. From street vendors, family-run stores to upscale malls, you can visit them all. And you know the best part is as soon as you buy the stuff, load it in the car and go for more shopping. For all the shopping lovers we promise you a perfect tour with perfect places to visit and buy stuff.
Know before you go:
Starting point & Endpoint: Delhi(Your hotel or desired location)
Time: 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Duration: 6 hours
Markets To Visit:
Old & New Delhi Markets, Chandni Chowk, Delhi Haat, Sarojini Nagar, and Khan Market
- The children aged 0-4 can participate for free
You can pick any three to four markets to explore on our shopping tour.
1. Janpath and Tibetan Market - Old and famous market of New Delhi and a great place to shop for things to take back home like handicrafts, clothing, paintings, brassware, Indian artifacts, leather work, etc.
2. Connaught Place & Palika Bazaar- sprawling circular market was the largest of its kind in India very popular for branded garment shops, leather shops, jewelry, watches outlets.
3. Paharganj Main Bazaar - Some of the best bargain shopping in Delhi can be found in the crumbling and chaotic Main Bazaar of the Paharganj popular for clothes, shoes, jewelry, books, music, textiles, handicrafts, hookah pipes, incense.
4. Chandni Chowk - It divided into bazaars with different areas of specialization and exploration of its winding, narrow alleyways is certainly an adventure. We will explore the following bazaar's.
- Dariba Kalan is Old Delhi's ancient silver market full of silver jewelry.
- Kinari bazaar sells everything you need for a wedding, including saris.
5. Khari Baoli Road has Asia's largest spice market.
6. Sarojini Nagar - Sarojini Nagar market is practically a loot, famous for its really cheap designer clothes and reputable brands surplus exports, fashion accessories.
We will also taste the snacks at the local's favorite place with tea.
Write Your Story
Rated : 4.0
Comfortable journey with professional driver and guide. Car was comfortable enough too. Hotel pick up was delayed by a few minutes though, but the entire experience was unbeatable over all. Best price too, total value for money. Explored the markets at CP, Sarojini Nagar, Paharganj, Chandni Chowk, Tibetan market and many more! Thanks Thrillophilia. Will check out other cities too if there is something like this.
25000+ Pictures and Reviews on the platform.
Best Price Guarantee
We have a best price guarantee. If you get the same product anywhere else at a cheaper price and you inform us about the same on the same day of your booking, we will refund the difference of cost to you.
10000+ Tours and Activities
We have activities across 17 countries, across every category so that you never miss best things to do anywhere.
We are always able to support you so that you have a hassle free experience.