Grand Island Goa Tour With Snorkeling Highlights
- Go for this amazing snorkelling session at Grand Island and explore the untouched underwater beauty of the Arabian Sea
- Spot dolphins playing with their pod and observe their activities in their natural habitat form
- Get a comfortable transfers from North Goa and Long tail boat ride to Grand Island
- Beat the heat by sipping up the refreshing soft drinks and beer during the trip
- The activity guide will help you with detailed insight, basic techniques, and safety measure required in the trip beforehand
Grand Island Goa Tour With Snorkeling Overview
Location: Grand Island
Timings: 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
Pickup and Drop Points: Calangute, Baga, Arpora and Candolim
Batch size: 15 members per boat
Activity date: Every day
Age limit: Above 8 years
Grand Island, implies as a tropical island catering to the picturesque glimpses of the shores of the Arabian Sea and an amazing water world consisted of dreamlike natural beauty. Now, in addition to witnessing the scenic beauty of the beaches, you can also experience the adventure of watersports like snorkelling. Grand Island offers one of the best underwater experiences in Goa with its clear water and beautiful marine life.
About the Activity:
- Pick-up for the enthralling activities will be at 8:30 AM and pick-up locations would be Calangute, Baga, Candolim, Arpora.
- The trip will be starting from Sinquerim Boat Jetty in a Long Tail boat to the Grand Island where you can witness amazing views to soothe your senses.
- Spot some cheerful dolphins during the boat ride and observe the beauty of these water creatures in their natural habitat form.
- Prepare yourself for an unforgettable snorkeling session and explore the underwater marine world of the Arabian Sea.
- Grab mouthwatering snacks and lunch on the shore, thus satisfying your hunger after the activity session.
- Get refreshing and chilled soft drinks or beer(3 pints per person) as complimentary.
- Enjoy a peaceful sunbath on the beach or spend your leisure time in the most surreal way, gazing at the panoramic landscapes of the water and distant land.
More Details about Grand Island Goa Tour With Snorkeling
Know Before You Go for Grand Island Goa Tour With Snorkeling
- For safety purposes, this activity is not recommended for women who are more than 3 months pregnant, anyone that has had major surgery, or has a broken leg/arm, has chronic back or neck pains, etc.
- Any personal expenses or items of personal nature will not be included in the package.
- The instructor reserves the right to reject any participant deemed unfit to be part of the activity.
- The activity might be delayed or postponed due to weather conditions. In such a scenario, the next best possible time slot will be informed.
- Participants are requested to report at the venue at least 30 minutes prior to their chosen time slot. Timings must be strictly followed, as the activity is time constraint.
- Participants must pay attention to the guidelines given by the instructor before and after the activity.
- ID proof is mandatory for each individual guest at the time of booking, and also upon arrival. PAN card will not be considered as a valid address proof.
- Guidelines issued by the respective State-Government is to be followed. Social distancing to be maintained. Frequent hand sanitization and use of masks recommended.
- Participants, above 8 years are allowed to participate in this activity session.
Things To Carry for Grand Island Goa Tour With Snorkeling
- Water bottle